Word, good idea. Ill send him a paypal payment and a 12 gauge
Related Forum Threads
- About shoes polishing Last post on 11/13/12 at 3:46am in Classic Menswear
- CANALI brown double monk shoes - Size 9 US / 8 UK / 42 EU - New in Box Last post on Today at 4:55 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Sperry gold cups 10.5. New Last post on Today at 3:24 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Crockett and Jones Swansea. 10UK. Last post on Today at 3:17 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Draper of Glastonbury Anton Sheepskin Slipper, Barleycorn Harris Tweed, 8 UK/9 US Last post on Today at 1:32 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Gieves & Hawkes' Buckshot Brogue - Back soon! - Page 2
Hello folks, I'm new to this here forum, so forgive me for jumping straight in on what is probably a well-worn topic.
I chanced upon Style Forum because I have recently begun a quest to find the perfect shoe. After much searching and internetting, I found the Buckshot Brogue and deemed it to be the shoe I needed to help me on my way in the larger quest of dressing much more like the modern stylish gentleman that I should be. ( A quest you'll all be familiar with I am sure, as frequenters of this forum).
Anyway, I digress. I was at first dismayed to learn that the Buckhots were no longer in production. But then delighted to read the Gieves & Hawkes press release that they're comig back this Autumn. So i thought that as many of you seem to be a bit more in the know than I'll ever be, I'd ask if anyone here knows any more about the Buckshots.
Will it just be the square-toed version as pictured earlier in this thread (of which there's a few pairs on ebay) ?
Does anyone know how soon they'll be in stock with Gieves & Hawkes?
I am really hoping to find a cap-toe (?) pair of Buckshots, whether that is in the Autumn release from G&H or second-hand.
Any help appreciated.
Sorry, I just realized that I hastily read your original post and missed that you were looking for the cap-toe version....unfortunately, they are not going forward with this design, so yes, your best bet will be to scour the pages of eBay.....sorry for the confusion, I did not mean to get your hopes up only to let you down.....
Long time reader but new member to the forum. I actually have a pair for sale on Ebay currently. They are in great condition, with dust bags and box. US size 10 UK size 9.
- › Thorogood American Heritage Moc Toe 25 seconds ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › [SELL] Stephan Schneider Clover Jacket Size 4 (Fits Small to Medium) 6 minutes ago
- › Arc'teryx and Veilance Thread 12 minutes ago
- › The Possibly Official Engineered Garments Trading Thread 12 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 13 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 16 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 19 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...