Word, good idea. Ill send him a paypal payment and a 12 gauge
Related Forum Threads
- About shoes polishing Last post on 11/13/12 at 3:46am in Classic Menswear
- NIB US 9D Zegna Sport black boots Last post on Yesterday at 11:39 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Brand new (unworn) Crockett & Jones Cavendish Loafer - Black, UK6.5E Last post on Yesterday at 9:33 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Paul Smith Derby Shoes (Camo Sole) Last post on Yesterday at 2:05 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Carmina's - Scotch grain Carmina Jumpers - 8.5 Last post on Yesterday at 9:05 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Gieves & Hawkes' Buckshot Brogue - Back soon! - Page 2
Hello folks, I'm new to this here forum, so forgive me for jumping straight in on what is probably a well-worn topic.
I chanced upon Style Forum because I have recently begun a quest to find the perfect shoe. After much searching and internetting, I found the Buckshot Brogue and deemed it to be the shoe I needed to help me on my way in the larger quest of dressing much more like the modern stylish gentleman that I should be. ( A quest you'll all be familiar with I am sure, as frequenters of this forum).
Anyway, I digress. I was at first dismayed to learn that the Buckhots were no longer in production. But then delighted to read the Gieves & Hawkes press release that they're comig back this Autumn. So i thought that as many of you seem to be a bit more in the know than I'll ever be, I'd ask if anyone here knows any more about the Buckshots.
Will it just be the square-toed version as pictured earlier in this thread (of which there's a few pairs on ebay) ?
Does anyone know how soon they'll be in stock with Gieves & Hawkes?
I am really hoping to find a cap-toe (?) pair of Buckshots, whether that is in the Autumn release from G&H or second-hand.
Any help appreciated.
Sorry, I just realized that I hastily read your original post and missed that you were looking for the cap-toe version....unfortunately, they are not going forward with this design, so yes, your best bet will be to scour the pages of eBay.....sorry for the confusion, I did not mean to get your hopes up only to let you down.....
Long time reader but new member to the forum. I actually have a pair for sale on Ebay currently. They are in great condition, with dust bags and box. US size 10 UK size 9.
- › "Socks and sandals: The unlikely hottest new trend in men's fashion" 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › Should I Wear This?: Post It Before You Roast It 7 minutes ago
- › MoneyWellSpent's Southern Trad Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Introduce yourself. 15 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 22 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 36 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 55 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 55 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 59 minutes ago
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding