Word, good idea. Ill send him a paypal payment and a 12 gauge
Related Forum Threads
- About shoes polishing Last post on 11/13/12 at 3:46am in Classic Menswear
- Alden x J.Crew Tan Suede Boots Last post on Today at 7:07 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Alden Whiskey Shell Cordovan Plain Toe Bluchers Last post on Today at 6:57 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Dior Homme B48 Leather Hi-Top Sneaker, Slimane Era Last post on Today at 12:45 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Common Projects Original White Achilles Low sz 42 US 9 Last post on Yesterday at 10:58 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Gieves & Hawkes' Buckshot Brogue - Back soon! - Page 2
Hello folks, I'm new to this here forum, so forgive me for jumping straight in on what is probably a well-worn topic.
I chanced upon Style Forum because I have recently begun a quest to find the perfect shoe. After much searching and internetting, I found the Buckshot Brogue and deemed it to be the shoe I needed to help me on my way in the larger quest of dressing much more like the modern stylish gentleman that I should be. ( A quest you'll all be familiar with I am sure, as frequenters of this forum).
Anyway, I digress. I was at first dismayed to learn that the Buckhots were no longer in production. But then delighted to read the Gieves & Hawkes press release that they're comig back this Autumn. So i thought that as many of you seem to be a bit more in the know than I'll ever be, I'd ask if anyone here knows any more about the Buckshots.
Will it just be the square-toed version as pictured earlier in this thread (of which there's a few pairs on ebay) ?
Does anyone know how soon they'll be in stock with Gieves & Hawkes?
I am really hoping to find a cap-toe (?) pair of Buckshots, whether that is in the Autumn release from G&H or second-hand.
Any help appreciated.
Sorry, I just realized that I hastily read your original post and missed that you were looking for the cap-toe version....unfortunately, they are not going forward with this design, so yes, your best bet will be to scour the pages of eBay.....sorry for the confusion, I did not mean to get your hopes up only to let you down.....
Long time reader but new member to the forum. I actually have a pair for sale on Ebay currently. They are in great condition, with dust bags and box. US size 10 UK size 9.
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 5 minutes ago
- › MC General Chat 6 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 9 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 10 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread 12 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Daily CE Musings of Piob 14 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 14 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 15 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding