Word, good idea. Ill send him a paypal payment and a 12 gauge
Related Forum Threads
- About shoes polishing Last post on 11/13/12 at 3:46am in Classic Menswear
- Loake Mulligan UK 8.5 F - New in box Last post on Today at 3:55 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- BRUNELLO CUCINELLI Shoes Drivers Suede 6.5/7 US 39 EU Tan NEW Last post on Today at 1:02 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Red Wing 9157 Last post on Yesterday at 11:44 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Red Wing 9157 Last post on Yesterday at 11:32 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Gieves & Hawkes' Buckshot Brogue - Back soon! - Page 2
Styleforum Top Picks
Hello folks, I'm new to this here forum, so forgive me for jumping straight in on what is probably a well-worn topic.
I chanced upon Style Forum because I have recently begun a quest to find the perfect shoe. After much searching and internetting, I found the Buckshot Brogue and deemed it to be the shoe I needed to help me on my way in the larger quest of dressing much more like the modern stylish gentleman that I should be. ( A quest you'll all be familiar with I am sure, as frequenters of this forum).
Anyway, I digress. I was at first dismayed to learn that the Buckhots were no longer in production. But then delighted to read the Gieves & Hawkes press release that they're comig back this Autumn. So i thought that as many of you seem to be a bit more in the know than I'll ever be, I'd ask if anyone here knows any more about the Buckshots.
Will it just be the square-toed version as pictured earlier in this thread (of which there's a few pairs on ebay) ?
Does anyone know how soon they'll be in stock with Gieves & Hawkes?
I am really hoping to find a cap-toe (?) pair of Buckshots, whether that is in the Autumn release from G&H or second-hand.
Any help appreciated.
Sorry, I just realized that I hastily read your original post and missed that you were looking for the cap-toe version....unfortunately, they are not going forward with this design, so yes, your best bet will be to scour the pages of eBay.....sorry for the confusion, I did not mean to get your hopes up only to let you down.....
Long time reader but new member to the forum. I actually have a pair for sale on Ebay currently. They are in great condition, with dust bags and box. US size 10 UK size 9.
- Gieves & Hawkes' Buckshot Brogue - Back soon!
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 1 minute ago
- › Australian Members 3 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 5 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 10 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 17 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 26 minutes ago
- › Fit on Patrik Ervell Jeans 26 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 28 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 28 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015