Related Forum Threads
- Antonio Liverano, Florentine tailor Last post on 7/15/15 at 6:42am in Classic Menswear
- Whitcomb and Shaftesbury Last post on 2/20/14 at 5:37pm in Classic Menswear
- Bespoke Suits and Narrow Shoulders Last post on 12/3/12 at 7:23am in Classic Menswear
- Experience with Executive Custom Tailors Last post on 11/27/12 at 10:04pm in Classic Menswear
- Light or heavy flannel in a bespoke suit ? Last post on 11/28/12 at 3:43am in Classic Menswear
Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
Last edited: 8/10/15
- The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s Moral and Sartorial...Last edited: 8/10/15
- David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88Last edited: 7/26/15
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.Last edited: 7/9/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
House of Bespoke Suits? - Page 2
Styleforum Top Pickspost #17 of 212/26/13 at 9:38am
I used to share an office with the owner of HOB. It is, by the way, a side project when he wants a break from his HR company.
I had this great conversation:
Owner of HOB: "I also make suits, we take the measurements and have them made in China."
Me: "Oh, so made to measure?"
OH: "No, bespoke."
Me: "That's not what 'bespoke' means."
OH: "Sure it is. Anyway, let me know if you want one."
Me: "If I ever want one, I will."post #18 of 216/17/13 at 11:04ampost #19 of 216/17/13 at 11:46ampost #20 of 216/17/13 at 11:52amQuote:
I was thinking the same but your joke would be way funnier if you hadn't barely cracked 20 posts yourself.post #21 of 216/17/13 at 11:54am
- House of Bespoke Suits?
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s Moral and Sartorial...
- › Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion 1 minute ago
- › Why wear a wrist watch when you could easily consult your phone for... 1 minute ago
- › Great V Cut Suit brands for a regular guy - Opinions 2 minutes ago
- › A Plea for Help - Wardrobe Creation 4 minutes ago
- › Shoe Antiquing 5 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD (Guidi, CCP,... 6 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 7 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 8 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 8 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 9 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015