Related Forum Threads
- Antonio Liverano, Florentine tailor Last post on 11/3/14 at 1:04pm in Classic Menswear
- Whitcomb and Shaftesbury Last post on 2/20/14 at 5:37pm in Classic Menswear
- Bespoke Suits and Narrow Shoulders Last post on 12/3/12 at 7:23am in Classic Menswear
- Experience with Executive Custom Tailors Last post on 11/27/12 at 10:04pm in Classic Menswear
- Light or heavy flannel in a bespoke suit ? Last post on 11/28/12 at 3:43am in Classic Menswear
Choosing Men's Designer Suits
Last edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
House of Bespoke Suits? - Page 2
Styleforum Top Pickspost #17 of 212/26/13 at 9:38am
I used to share an office with the owner of HOB. It is, by the way, a side project when he wants a break from his HR company.
I had this great conversation:
Owner of HOB: "I also make suits, we take the measurements and have them made in China."
Me: "Oh, so made to measure?"
OH: "No, bespoke."
Me: "That's not what 'bespoke' means."
OH: "Sure it is. Anyway, let me know if you want one."
Me: "If I ever want one, I will."post #18 of 216/17/13 at 11:04ampost #19 of 216/17/13 at 11:46ampost #20 of 216/17/13 at 11:52amQuote:
I was thinking the same but your joke would be way funnier if you hadn't barely cracked 20 posts yourself.post #21 of 216/17/13 at 11:54am
- House of Bespoke Suits?
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 21 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread 10 minutes ago
- › HONOURMARK - OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD 10 minutes ago
- › Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion 11 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 18 minutes ago
- › Designing My Own Line of Shoes - Help Me Gentlemen 20 minutes ago
- › I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask... 22 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 46 minutes ago
- › Dress Shirts For Athletic Builds 48 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Top 5 Online Shopping Websites For...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)