Related Forum Threads
- Antonio Liverano, Florentine tailor Last post on 5/16/15 at 7:45am in Classic Menswear
- Whitcomb and Shaftesbury Last post on 2/20/14 at 5:37pm in Classic Menswear
- Bespoke Suits and Narrow Shoulders Last post on 12/3/12 at 7:23am in Classic Menswear
- Experience with Executive Custom Tailors Last post on 11/27/12 at 10:04pm in Classic Menswear
- Light or heavy flannel in a bespoke suit ? Last post on 11/28/12 at 3:43am in Classic Menswear
Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
Last edited: 5/7/15
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
House of Bespoke Suits? - Page 2
Styleforum Top Pickspost #17 of 212/26/13 at 9:38am
I used to share an office with the owner of HOB. It is, by the way, a side project when he wants a break from his HR company.
I had this great conversation:
Owner of HOB: "I also make suits, we take the measurements and have them made in China."
Me: "Oh, so made to measure?"
OH: "No, bespoke."
Me: "That's not what 'bespoke' means."
OH: "Sure it is. Anyway, let me know if you want one."
Me: "If I ever want one, I will."post #18 of 216/17/13 at 11:04ampost #19 of 216/17/13 at 11:46ampost #20 of 216/17/13 at 11:52amQuote:
I was thinking the same but your joke would be way funnier if you hadn't barely cracked 20 posts yourself.post #21 of 216/17/13 at 11:54am
- House of Bespoke Suits?
- Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › P Johnson MTM 19 seconds ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 49 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Margaret Howell MHL Rolled Edge Jumper Linen and Wool Grey Size M SS15 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 6 minutes ago
- › Carmina GMTO 10 minutes ago
- › A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions. 16 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 18 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 19 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan