Related Forum Threads
- BBBF Suits versus Paul Stuart Suits? Last post on 12/5/12 at 9:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Buying First Suit - Help Last post on 8/10/12 at 1:07pm in Classic Menswear
- FRIDAY CHALLENGE 27/11-2015: CHALKS AND PINS Last post on 12/5/15 at 11:54am in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum Gives 2015 - Our annual holiday charity auctions for the Ronald McDonald House. Last post on 1/8/16 at 1:11pm in Classic Menswear
- GREY/GRAY FRIDAY CHALLENGE 30th October 2015 Last post on 11/4/15 at 4:27am in Classic Menswear
Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
Last edited: Yesterday
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Opinion on Navy Blazer button replacementpost #1 of 378/8/12 at 7:31pmThread StarterI just purchase a BB Regent fit navy blazer. It looks and fits great but the gold buttons are awful and I'd like to replace them. Just for some perspective, I'm a professor (and 31 years old), and generally wear chinos/tie/oxford shirt or grey flannels/shirt/tie. With exception of the Summer, I like wearing a jacket. This blazer would rarely be needed for "formal" occasions. I'm deciding between these two buttons. One is a smoke MOP and the other a beautiful brown. I'd leaning toward the brown. What are your thougts?
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2 of 378/8/12 at 7:49pmpost #3 of 378/8/12 at 8:02pmThread Starterpost #4 of 378/8/12 at 8:06pmpost #5 of 378/8/12 at 8:21pmpost #6 of 378/8/12 at 11:52pmpost #7 of 378/9/12 at 12:11ampost #8 of 378/9/12 at 12:45ampost #9 of 378/9/12 at 4:43ampost #10 of 378/9/12 at 4:48ampost #11 of 378/9/12 at 9:04ampost #12 of 378/9/12 at 9:13ampost #13 of 378/9/12 at 12:43pmpost #14 of 378/9/12 at 1:54pmQuote:
- Opinion on Navy Blazer button replacement
Styleforum Top Picks
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89
Currently, there are 1206 Active Users (202 Members and 1004 Guests)
- › Things you just don't get 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 4 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 5 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 7 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 9 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 12 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 13 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS 16 13 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...