or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments - Page 202

post #3016 of 3600
I sized down .5 on the slip ons, I own two pairs from last season and a pair of OG vans vault lx sizing is a bit the same.
post #3017 of 3600

Coated Canvas Bal Coat

SS14 Wave Jacquard Knit Jacket

19th C. Buttondown

Matt Pant

 

post #3018 of 3600
Quote:
Originally Posted by agvs View Post

Coated Canvas Bal Coat
SS14 Wave Jacquard Knit Jacket
19th C. Buttondown
Matt Pant

Nice - I regret not picking up the wave pattern from 14
post #3019 of 3600
How much have the EG Vans cost in previous seasons?
post #3020 of 3600
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCowardParody View Post

How much have the EG Vans cost in previous seasons?

Could we foul up the SS16 thread with sizing and price questions instead of that one AND this one?
post #3021 of 3600
Nice haircut and fit man @agvs
post #3022 of 3600
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManofKent View Post

Nice - I regret not picking up the wave pattern from 14

Yeah one of my favorite EG pieces. I occasionally see various pieces in that fabric pop up on rak or yjp auctions.
post #3023 of 3600

Picked up these new pieces from SS16 collection. Digging them so far

 

Loiter Jacket Navy Geo Jacquard

Floral Hooded Interliner

Robert Geller Flight Pants

 

post #3024 of 3600

this interliner thing is awesome

post #3025 of 3600
i like the texture of your couch
post #3026 of 3600
ikea
post #3027 of 3600
Quote:
Originally Posted by habitant View Post

ikea

100% ikea. And although it looks decent, I hate the way it feels.

post #3028 of 3600
Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketOfTies View Post
 

Picked up these new pieces from SS16 collection. Digging them so far

 

Loiter Jacket Navy Geo Jacquard

Floral Hooded Interliner

Robert Geller Flight Pants

 

Good look!

post #3029 of 3600
cZJkSgf.jpgzG1nQqx.jpg

Warmer weather so I threw on my yuketens. Eg, uniqlo, sugarcanes, yuketen. I can't wait to get an eg ss jacket
post #3030 of 3600





eg fw12 natural denim railroader

ss12(i think?) navy cotton/nylon ripstop c-1 vest

ss11 cotton ripstop fatigues
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments