SS12 Lansdown Jacket > Indigo > Light weight denim
SS12 Cambridge Pant > Navy/Red/Green > Madras
SS12 Tab collar Shirt > Pink > Floral
SS12 Scarf > White > Floral
Looks good so far. Nice that you went for the patterned pants.
Keep up the posting! Would like to see how the Adventure Hat pans out.
Thanks so much :) Yeah i love these trousers the Madras plaid is amazing, ive worn them a lot already they are very flexible with everything i have, which is very important.
Me too! I cant wait to get the adventure hat, I'll definitely add some more photos within the next week.
Thanks mate! Yeah it's colder here in Australia and cloudy and grim -- just the way i love it! I also had this taken today. As ever my love for FW11 and FW12 is clearly shown. I loved FW06 but sadly missed out almost everything that year. Here's what i wore today.
1. Coleman Jacket FW11 11.5 oz indigo denim
2. Hooded Padded Vest FW12 Grey Wool HB [Reversed]
3. Rounded Collar Shirt FW12 Navy/Red/Khaki check cotton
4. Desert Pant Olive FW11 British Navy Twill
5. Birkenstock Boston Grey/Blue suede with white Birk sole.