or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Show us how you roll in EG
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Show us how you roll in EG - Page 39

post #571 of 1526
Thread Starter 
Thanks! Paraboot...if you don't have them, your missing the best footwear by far!


Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBobo View Post
great look Gary. Nice to see the paraboots worn well.
post #572 of 1526
EG Bedford.
post #573 of 1526

pic from a few months ago storm parka


Edited by pokpok - 11/14/11 at 11:04pm
post #574 of 1526
Liking that green; I've got the Blue Bedford too...love that one tho!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowvalley2000 View Post


EG Bedford.
post #575 of 1526




EG Bedford ss11 (Garbstore duck olives & Our Legacy shirt)
post #576 of 1526
Nice colors FatMod. That Our Legacy shirt is great and interesting Garbstore pants. EG SS08 Shawl Collar Cardigan EG SS09 19th Century BD Shirt EG SS07 Newport Pants Leather Man Blue Ring Belt Russell Mocs, Custom
post #577 of 1526
Quote:
Originally Posted by timpoblete View Post
Nice colors FatMod. That Our Legacy shirt is great and interesting Garbstore pants.



EG SS08 Shawl Collar Cardigan
EG SS09 19th Century BD Shirt
EG SS07 Newport Pants
Leather Man Blue Ring Belt
Russell Mocs, Custom

That is an absolutely stellar outfit.
post #578 of 1526
agreed, looks awesome
post #579 of 1526
painter pants

post #580 of 1526
Not EG, but red maine guide.
post #581 of 1526
that looks koo
post #582 of 1526
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamha21 View Post
Not EG, but red maine guide.
so post in wwm. u fuckers dont start posting wwm shit in this thread now. burn shoes.
post #583 of 1526
Quote:
Originally Posted by timpoblete View Post
very cool.
post #584 of 1526
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatever123 View Post
so post in wwm. u fuckers dont start posting wwm shit in this thread now.

burn shoes.

I see you've gotten angrier since the last time I paid attention to the forum.

It's the same designer--you already know this--you are also the only one who would get so butt hurt over other stuff Daiki designs being posted in this thread.
post #585 of 1526
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamha21 View Post
I see you've gotten angrier since the last time I paid attention to the forum. It's the same designer--you already know this--you are also the only one who would get so butt hurt over other stuff Daiki designs being posted in this thread.
but its not the same line. different inspirations, fits, fabrics, designs, etc. does that make sense? after all, the thread is called "show us ... eg", not wwm. be a big boy and go make a "this is how i wear a $500 wwm jacket i actually for $200" tread. thanks!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Show us how you roll in EG