or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › WAYWRN - Peacock Edition
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

WAYWRN - Peacock Edition - Page 18

post #256 of 1346
SB, holy ballz you have changed over the years. that first tie is GROOVY!
post #257 of 1346
Shhh, don't tell anyone, but I got married wearing that tie. In a black suit. With a white shirt. And...
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
...square-toed shoes. shog[1].gif
post #258 of 1346
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
...square-toed shoes. shog[1].gif

Reported for offensive content.
post #259 of 1346
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

Shhh, don't tell anyone, but I got married wearing that tie. In a black suit. With a white shirt. And... Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
...square-toed shoes. shog[1].gif

Love conquers all ...
post #260 of 1346
Wow, SB.
post #261 of 1346
I think The Hague brought charges against that first tie.
post #262 of 1346

Lolz

post #263 of 1346
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

Shhh, don't tell anyone, but I got married wearing that tie. In a black suit. With a white shirt. And... Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
...square-toed shoes. shog[1].gif

did you get married in las vegas?

i was married wearing a long black bekeshe, a white shirt, yellowish check tie, white shirt, and only semi square shoes.
post #264 of 1346
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post


did you get married in las vegas?
i was married wearing a long black bekeshe, a white shirt, yellowish check tie, white shirt, and only semi square shoes.

Manton would be dissapointed

post #265 of 1346
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirailleur1 View Post

Manton would be dissapointed

smile.gif i thought i looked splendid. so did my wife. had i been marrying manton, it would be a different story.

ill see if i can get a pic in a digital form.
post #266 of 1346
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post


smile.gif i thought i looked splendid. so did my wife. had i been marrying manton, it would be a different story.
ill see if i can get a pic in a digital form.


Would I have been invited to the wedding?

post #267 of 1346
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirailleur1 View Post


Would I have been invited to the wedding?

absolutely!
post #268 of 1346
Quote:
Originally Posted by niidawg3 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

Shhh, don't tell anyone, but I got married wearing that tie. In a black suit. With a white shirt. And... Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
...square-toed shoes. shog[1].gif

Love conquers all ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post

I think The Hague brought charges against that first tie.

In the matter of Women's Taste in Men's Clothing vs. What Men Should Wear, Exhibit 137-B for the respondent: She still loves that tie.

Here's a picture from that wonderful day (not in Vegas, Stitchy). We only have B&W photos, so you'll be spared the, uh, vibrancy of the tie, but you'll get the too-big black suit and shoes. I did have a proper amount of cuff showing, though!

post #269 of 1346

Those shoes.

 

 

1000

post #270 of 1346
Thread Starter 
Barims, my wife just looked over my shoulder as I was scrolling thru your sojourn and exclaimed, "Wait, go back. That dude dresses nice!". I concur. Thanks for putting that together for this thread.

smile.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › WAYWRN - Peacock Edition