Those are not bad, though a bit snouty, but I still would not wear them with a summer jacket and certainly not without a tie.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 11:55 am in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 6:30 am in Classic Menswear
- Going to a wedding: Need help picking outfit! Last post on 8/10/11 at 11:35am in Classic Menswear
- What does "Cocktail Attire" mean? Last post on 3/22/13 at 4:47pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 4:46pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?Last edited: 2/4/16
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
If you do not own the following things, you are not well dressed - Page 18post #256 of 6588/3/12 at 10:54amThread Starter
Styleforum Top Pickspost #257 of 6588/3/12 at 10:54ampost #258 of 6588/3/12 at 10:55ampost #259 of 6588/3/12 at 10:55ampost #260 of 6588/3/12 at 10:56ampost #261 of 6588/3/12 at 10:58amQuote:
sorry to hear that. next time you're in my country. drop me a note. you know, i need to travel to the capital city.post #262 of 6588/3/12 at 11:01ampost #263 of 6588/3/12 at 11:01ampost #264 of 6588/3/12 at 11:02amQuote:
How much you wanna bet? She always gripes when I just put on a sport coat to go out to dinner because she then feels obligated to not wear a tee shirt and ski pants. Too bad for her!
We're going to be attending the theater more often this winter and I will be in black suit, shoes, white FC shirt and dark tie. If it gets up her nose, tough.post #265 of 6588/3/12 at 11:04amQuote:Originally Posted by Manton
Threadbearer, I said somewhere that I like Polo RL RTW pants. I have some old ones that I still wear though I have not bought new ones in ages. Just get some khakis in cotton twill or brushed cotton or moleskin, but tailored, like odd trousers. That way they can take a tie if necessary but go fine without a tie. Wool khakis to me is an oxymoron, I mean fine as part of a suit but I have never worn tan wool pants seperately.
Doesn't Cordings make good twills too?
Recent acquisitions. Bills M3 cotton twills and Polo by Corneliani wool twills. Both flat front.
Can you think of any good combination for the Polo wools? They're medium-to-heavy weight, so I'm saving them for the colder weather.post #266 of 6588/3/12 at 11:09ampost #267 of 6588/3/12 at 11:16ampost #268 of 6588/3/12 at 11:20ampost #269 of 6588/3/12 at 11:21am
- If you do not own the following things, you are not well dressed
Styleforum Top Picks
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015
- › Yellow Hook Necktie Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 2 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 2 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Galways, Brown Utah, Shearling, Size 8.5E UK, 64 Last 3 minutes ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments Bedford Jacket in Olive Cotton Ripstop 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › SOLD Ravello Shell Alden Grant Last Size 9 Captoe Boot - Commando Sole 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...