Those are not bad, though a bit snouty, but I still would not wear them with a summer jacket and certainly not without a tie.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:46 pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 7:02 pm in Classic Menswear
- Going to a wedding: Need help picking outfit! Last post on 8/10/11 at 11:35am in Classic Menswear
- What does "Cocktail Attire" mean? Last post on 3/22/13 at 4:47pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
If you do not own the following things, you are not well dressed - Page 18post #256 of 6508/3/12 at 10:54amThread Starter
Styleforum Top Pickspost #257 of 6508/3/12 at 10:54ampost #258 of 6508/3/12 at 10:55ampost #259 of 6508/3/12 at 10:55ampost #260 of 6508/3/12 at 10:56ampost #261 of 6508/3/12 at 10:58amQuote:
sorry to hear that. next time you're in my country. drop me a note. you know, i need to travel to the capital city.post #262 of 6508/3/12 at 11:01ampost #263 of 6508/3/12 at 11:01ampost #264 of 6508/3/12 at 11:02amQuote:
How much you wanna bet? She always gripes when I just put on a sport coat to go out to dinner because she then feels obligated to not wear a tee shirt and ski pants. Too bad for her!
We're going to be attending the theater more often this winter and I will be in black suit, shoes, white FC shirt and dark tie. If it gets up her nose, tough.post #265 of 6508/3/12 at 11:04amQuote:Originally Posted by Manton
Threadbearer, I said somewhere that I like Polo RL RTW pants. I have some old ones that I still wear though I have not bought new ones in ages. Just get some khakis in cotton twill or brushed cotton or moleskin, but tailored, like odd trousers. That way they can take a tie if necessary but go fine without a tie. Wool khakis to me is an oxymoron, I mean fine as part of a suit but I have never worn tan wool pants seperately.
Doesn't Cordings make good twills too?
Recent acquisitions. Bills M3 cotton twills and Polo by Corneliani wool twills. Both flat front.
Can you think of any good combination for the Polo wools? They're medium-to-heavy weight, so I'm saving them for the colder weather.post #266 of 6508/3/12 at 11:09ampost #267 of 6508/3/12 at 11:16ampost #268 of 6508/3/12 at 11:20ampost #269 of 6508/3/12 at 11:21am
- If you do not own the following things, you are not well dressed
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › free kala jadu In Chittorgarh +91-8239910405 3 seconds ago
- › The "Actively Discovering 'New' Brands" Thread 42 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Official Events and PSA thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Los Angeles Shopping + Dining Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 10 minutes ago
- › Random food thoughts - Street edition 10 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 10 minutes ago
- › RM Williams Boots - Everything You Wanted to Know 11 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan