Those are not bad, though a bit snouty, but I still would not wear them with a summer jacket and certainly not without a tie.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Going to a wedding: Need help picking outfit! Last post on 8/10/11 at 11:35am in Classic Menswear
- What does "Cocktail Attire" mean? Last post on 3/22/13 at 4:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Eidos Napoli Last post on Today at 2:53 am in Classic Menswear
- ISAIA NAPOLI - SUPER HUGE MEGATHREAD - Suits, Sport Coats, Jackets, Pants, Ties, Hangers &... Last post on 11/13/13 at 7:07am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- What color shirt/tie to wear with my suit? Last post on 11/11/12 at 1:15am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
If you do not own the following things, you are not well dressed - Page 18post #256 of 6438/3/12 at 10:54amThread Starter
Styleforum Top Pickspost #257 of 6438/3/12 at 10:54ampost #258 of 6438/3/12 at 10:55ampost #259 of 6438/3/12 at 10:55ampost #260 of 6438/3/12 at 10:56ampost #261 of 6438/3/12 at 10:58amQuote:
sorry to hear that. next time you're in my country. drop me a note. you know, i need to travel to the capital city.post #262 of 6438/3/12 at 11:01ampost #263 of 6438/3/12 at 11:01ampost #264 of 6438/3/12 at 11:02amQuote:
How much you wanna bet? She always gripes when I just put on a sport coat to go out to dinner because she then feels obligated to not wear a tee shirt and ski pants. Too bad for her!
We're going to be attending the theater more often this winter and I will be in black suit, shoes, white FC shirt and dark tie. If it gets up her nose, tough.post #265 of 6438/3/12 at 11:04amQuote:Originally Posted by Manton
Threadbearer, I said somewhere that I like Polo RL RTW pants. I have some old ones that I still wear though I have not bought new ones in ages. Just get some khakis in cotton twill or brushed cotton or moleskin, but tailored, like odd trousers. That way they can take a tie if necessary but go fine without a tie. Wool khakis to me is an oxymoron, I mean fine as part of a suit but I have never worn tan wool pants seperately.
Doesn't Cordings make good twills too?
Recent acquisitions. Bills M3 cotton twills and Polo by Corneliani wool twills. Both flat front.
Can you think of any good combination for the Polo wools? They're medium-to-heavy weight, so I'm saving them for the colder weather.post #266 of 6438/3/12 at 11:09ampost #267 of 6438/3/12 at 11:16ampost #268 of 6438/3/12 at 11:20ampost #269 of 6438/3/12 at 11:21am
- If you do not own the following things, you are not well dressed
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 7 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 10 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Best way to remove ear wax? 19 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 20 minutes ago
- › Kitchen Sale Leeds 20 minutes ago
- › Kitchens Sale Leeds 21 minutes ago
- › Kitchen Units Leeds 22 minutes ago
- › Kitchens Direct Leeds 23 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 24 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)