Those are not bad, though a bit snouty, but I still would not wear them with a summer jacket and certainly not without a tie.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:22 am in Classic Menswear
- Going to a wedding: Need help picking outfit! Last post on 8/10/11 at 11:35am in Classic Menswear
- What does "Cocktail Attire" mean? Last post on 3/22/13 at 4:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Yesterday at 8:55 pm in Classic Menswear
- Eidos Napoli Last post on Yesterday at 1:50 pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
If you do not own the following things, you are not well dressed - Page 18post #256 of 6508/3/12 at 10:54amThread Starter
Styleforum Top Pickspost #257 of 6508/3/12 at 10:54ampost #258 of 6508/3/12 at 10:55ampost #259 of 6508/3/12 at 10:55ampost #260 of 6508/3/12 at 10:56ampost #261 of 6508/3/12 at 10:58amQuote:
sorry to hear that. next time you're in my country. drop me a note. you know, i need to travel to the capital city.post #262 of 6508/3/12 at 11:01ampost #263 of 6508/3/12 at 11:01ampost #264 of 6508/3/12 at 11:02amQuote:
How much you wanna bet? She always gripes when I just put on a sport coat to go out to dinner because she then feels obligated to not wear a tee shirt and ski pants. Too bad for her!
We're going to be attending the theater more often this winter and I will be in black suit, shoes, white FC shirt and dark tie. If it gets up her nose, tough.post #265 of 6508/3/12 at 11:04amQuote:Originally Posted by Manton
Threadbearer, I said somewhere that I like Polo RL RTW pants. I have some old ones that I still wear though I have not bought new ones in ages. Just get some khakis in cotton twill or brushed cotton or moleskin, but tailored, like odd trousers. That way they can take a tie if necessary but go fine without a tie. Wool khakis to me is an oxymoron, I mean fine as part of a suit but I have never worn tan wool pants seperately.
Doesn't Cordings make good twills too?
Recent acquisitions. Bills M3 cotton twills and Polo by Corneliani wool twills. Both flat front.
Can you think of any good combination for the Polo wools? They're medium-to-heavy weight, so I'm saving them for the colder weather.post #266 of 6508/3/12 at 11:09ampost #267 of 6508/3/12 at 11:16ampost #268 of 6508/3/12 at 11:20ampost #269 of 6508/3/12 at 11:21am
- If you do not own the following things, you are not well dressed
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 10 seconds ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF MAR... 20 seconds ago
- › Leather Quality and Properties 1 minute ago
- › *** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 2 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 2 minutes ago
- › Bourbon. 2 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...