+1. Fantastic, Urban. Is it a Chan?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:13 am in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 10:13 am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 10:11 am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on 7/3/15 at 10:47am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
whnay.'s good taste thread - Page 631
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9452 of 139497/29/13 at 3:14pmpost #9453 of 139497/29/13 at 7:53pmpost #9454 of 139497/29/13 at 8:13pmpost #9455 of 139497/29/13 at 10:21pmI am confused. Every time I see an NSM jacket, "in person"
and in photos, the shoulders seem different than the previous NSM
jacket I saw. In this case the shoulders seem to slope a great deal
with some roping at the sleeve head. Not my style. On the other
hand, the Pagoda shoulder has received much comment.
Que pasa?post #9456 of 139497/29/13 at 11:51pmpost #9457 of 139497/30/13 at 6:26am
Can I ask what the tie is made out of, UC?
Sander, I have to be honest, every time I see that photo, I think the proportions would be better with a slightly fuller leg -- I know you've had more than enough comments about the drape of those trousers, but I'll mention it. They work well with the jacket (so often, when people wear really skinny trousers, they end up looking top-heavy), but the net effect makes your shoes look rather big. That may be a trick of photography, as well.post #9458 of 139497/30/13 at 6:31ampost #9459 of 139497/30/13 at 6:57amQuote:
Whoa. That sounds awesome. I like cashmere ties, but I like a drier finish. I may rip off that rig just a little come flannel weather -- tan glen plaid suit (mine has peak lapels), solid blue shirt, cashmere neat, and a square that is in a similar pattern, but deeper colors.post #9460 of 139498/5/13 at 3:38pmpost #9461 of 139498/5/13 at 7:05pmpost #9462 of 139498/5/13 at 7:36pmpost #9463 of 139498/5/13 at 7:39pmThread Starterpost #9464 of 139498/6/13 at 7:15ampost #9465 of 139498/6/13 at 7:18am
- whnay.'s good taste thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 23 seconds ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 2 minutes ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 2 minutes ago
- › Hook and Albert Garment Weekender Bag 2 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 6 minutes ago
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 7 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 8 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 10 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...