Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:37 pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 5:15 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 5:53 pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on 7/3/15 at 10:47am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
whnay.'s good taste thread - Page 630post #9436 of 139497/25/13 at 12:20pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9437 of 139497/25/13 at 12:32pm
i have to say, when i saw you were quoting my fit, i got an instant knot in my stomach. very glad you liked it. very glad indeed.
thanks, my dude! i think it may be one of my best fits to date.post #9438 of 139497/25/13 at 8:33pmpost #9439 of 139497/26/13 at 7:56pm
No problem, IS. I know I've learned a lot from your posts. The Tiberias suit looks great, too. I would never have guessed it was online MTM, and that's a very good thing.
Absolutely. A nice light blue would be good. I think the right stripe might be a little better than a solid, but finding the right solid for the rest of that rig would be a lot easier than finding the right stripe. Still, I think having a little bit of white in there is good. With a blue solid shirt, I might feel like you only had blues and the leafy colors of the square and tie. With a stripe, the tie and square's boldness is tamed a little bit -- the shirt and suit are less of a "backdrop" this way.post #9440 of 139497/26/13 at 9:45pmpost #9441 of 139497/27/13 at 9:45pmQuote:
awe shucks, thanks, man.
UC - another winner in my book. dont love the PS tho. but then again, i dont love many PSs lol.post #9442 of 139497/28/13 at 4:51ampost #9443 of 139497/28/13 at 5:57ampost #9444 of 139497/28/13 at 6:57ampost #9445 of 139497/28/13 at 7:23ampost #9446 of 139497/28/13 at 8:45ampost #9447 of 139497/28/13 at 10:38amQuote:Quote:
I agree; a more muted square would have probably worked better. Thanks guys.post #9448 of 139497/28/13 at 1:08pmQuote:
This already is a high collar, I'm cursed with swan-neck syndrome. Maybe my next shirts will be different.Quote:
One could always go with different shades. Sometimes they make all the difference.post #9449 of 139497/28/13 at 1:25pm
- whnay.'s good taste thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 42 seconds ago
- › Can someone help me determine the era of this Brioni suit? 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 1 minute ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 2 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 3 minutes ago
- › First post and needing some help 4 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 4 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 6 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...