Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:14 am in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Yesterday at 8:08 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 4:28 am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88Last edited: 7/26/15
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.Last edited: 7/9/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
whnay.'s good taste thread - Page 630post #9436 of 139627/25/13 at 12:20pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9437 of 139627/25/13 at 12:32pm
i have to say, when i saw you were quoting my fit, i got an instant knot in my stomach. very glad you liked it. very glad indeed.
thanks, my dude! i think it may be one of my best fits to date.post #9438 of 139627/25/13 at 8:33pmpost #9439 of 139627/26/13 at 7:56pm
No problem, IS. I know I've learned a lot from your posts. The Tiberias suit looks great, too. I would never have guessed it was online MTM, and that's a very good thing.
Absolutely. A nice light blue would be good. I think the right stripe might be a little better than a solid, but finding the right solid for the rest of that rig would be a lot easier than finding the right stripe. Still, I think having a little bit of white in there is good. With a blue solid shirt, I might feel like you only had blues and the leafy colors of the square and tie. With a stripe, the tie and square's boldness is tamed a little bit -- the shirt and suit are less of a "backdrop" this way.post #9440 of 139627/26/13 at 9:45pmpost #9441 of 139627/27/13 at 9:45pmQuote:
awe shucks, thanks, man.
UC - another winner in my book. dont love the PS tho. but then again, i dont love many PSs lol.post #9442 of 139627/28/13 at 4:51ampost #9443 of 139627/28/13 at 5:57ampost #9444 of 139627/28/13 at 6:57ampost #9445 of 139627/28/13 at 7:23ampost #9446 of 139627/28/13 at 8:45ampost #9447 of 139627/28/13 at 10:38amQuote:Quote:
I agree; a more muted square would have probably worked better. Thanks guys.post #9448 of 139627/28/13 at 1:08pmQuote:
This already is a high collar, I'm cursed with swan-neck syndrome. Maybe my next shirts will be different.Quote:
One could always go with different shades. Sometimes they make all the difference.post #9449 of 139627/28/13 at 1:25pm
- whnay.'s good taste thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 47 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › NWT CANAL KEI TOPCOAT 42/52R ANGORA BLEND GREY "WINTER IS COMING" 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 7 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE (JULY 31): FINE ART FRIDAY 8 minutes ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 9 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 10 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 13 minutes ago
- › A Thread for Sunglasses (High End and Rarities Welcome) 22 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...