Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 4:46pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 11:15 am in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Yesterday at 7:17 pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?Last edited: Yesterday
- What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?Last edited: 2/4/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
whnay.'s good taste thread - Page 630post #9436 of 140387/25/13 at 12:20pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9437 of 140387/25/13 at 12:32pm
i have to say, when i saw you were quoting my fit, i got an instant knot in my stomach. very glad you liked it. very glad indeed.
thanks, my dude! i think it may be one of my best fits to date.post #9438 of 140387/25/13 at 8:33pmpost #9439 of 140387/26/13 at 7:56pm
No problem, IS. I know I've learned a lot from your posts. The Tiberias suit looks great, too. I would never have guessed it was online MTM, and that's a very good thing.
Absolutely. A nice light blue would be good. I think the right stripe might be a little better than a solid, but finding the right solid for the rest of that rig would be a lot easier than finding the right stripe. Still, I think having a little bit of white in there is good. With a blue solid shirt, I might feel like you only had blues and the leafy colors of the square and tie. With a stripe, the tie and square's boldness is tamed a little bit -- the shirt and suit are less of a "backdrop" this way.post #9440 of 140387/26/13 at 9:45pmpost #9441 of 140387/27/13 at 9:45pmQuote:
awe shucks, thanks, man.
UC - another winner in my book. dont love the PS tho. but then again, i dont love many PSs lol.post #9442 of 140387/28/13 at 4:51ampost #9443 of 140387/28/13 at 5:57ampost #9444 of 140387/28/13 at 6:57ampost #9445 of 140387/28/13 at 7:23ampost #9446 of 140387/28/13 at 8:45ampost #9447 of 140387/28/13 at 10:38amQuote:Quote:
I agree; a more muted square would have probably worked better. Thanks guys.post #9448 of 140387/28/13 at 1:08pmQuote:
This already is a high collar, I'm cursed with swan-neck syndrome. Maybe my next shirts will be different.Quote:
One could always go with different shades. Sometimes they make all the difference.post #9449 of 140387/28/13 at 1:25pm
- whnay.'s good taste thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 24 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 1 minute ago
- › When is the Next Ralph Lauren Sale? 1 minute ago
- › 200k Push-Ups in 2016 2 minutes ago
- › 2016 Presidential Caucus and Primary Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 2 minutes ago
- › Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...