Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:31 am in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 2:42 am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 6:00 pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88Last edited: 7/26/15
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.Last edited: 7/9/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
whnay.'s good taste thread - Page 596
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8927 of 139625/15/13 at 5:25pmpost #8928 of 139625/15/13 at 6:46pmpost #8929 of 139625/15/13 at 10:19pmpost #8930 of 139625/16/13 at 12:54amQuote:Originally Posted by sugarbutch
We should probably slow down. A picture every two weeks is too much to keep up with.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
nice rock of the 3 and a half patterns SB. a non-blue non-plaid square might take it up a notch- say an ivory or fawn linen or silkQuote:Originally Posted by JPHardy
Sorry for lack of post. Been in Paris "eating more and more" and searching for Sir F.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
bon appetit dude.
.. did u find him? .. owes me $s
Quote:Originally Posted by Gerry Nelson
Here's what I'm wearing today:
knot's a real 'Prince Michael' - thumbs up, but again a diff square would relieve the 2 color hegemonypost #8931 of 139625/16/13 at 6:16ampost #8932 of 139625/16/13 at 6:32ampost #8933 of 139625/16/13 at 7:43ampost #8934 of 139625/16/13 at 10:12ampost #8935 of 139625/17/13 at 7:36amJP -
zbromer, i really like that, especially the use of the red check shirt.Quote:Originally Posted by sugarbutch
I recall an outfit that Stitchy posted combining two checks which looked to me like they were almost identical in scale. I even posted a telestrated version of the picture to demonstrate my perspective. For him, though, the overcheck in one of the patterns was dominant and overcame the similarity. In the case of what I'm wearing today, I don't get the visual vibration from the combination, but I can certainly understand why you might. FWIW, from more than a couple of feet away, I think the suit reads like your first impression of it.
no one agreed with me and i still like it.
fwiw, i think your fit was quite nice.post #8936 of 139625/17/13 at 12:40pmpost #8937 of 139625/17/13 at 1:25pmpost #8938 of 139625/17/13 at 1:30pmpost #8939 of 139625/21/13 at 7:55am
- whnay.'s good taste thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 10 seconds ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › BNIB: Black G&G Oxford, GG06, UK8E 4 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 7 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 8 minutes ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 9 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...