Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on Today at 9:21 am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:51 am in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 10:38 am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 6:54 pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
whnay.'s good taste thread - Page 596
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8927 of 139495/15/13 at 5:25pmpost #8928 of 139495/15/13 at 6:46pmpost #8929 of 139495/15/13 at 10:19pmpost #8930 of 139495/16/13 at 12:54amQuote:Originally Posted by sugarbutch
We should probably slow down. A picture every two weeks is too much to keep up with.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
nice rock of the 3 and a half patterns SB. a non-blue non-plaid square might take it up a notch- say an ivory or fawn linen or silkQuote:Originally Posted by JPHardy
Sorry for lack of post. Been in Paris "eating more and more" and searching for Sir F.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
bon appetit dude.
.. did u find him? .. owes me $s
Quote:Originally Posted by Gerry Nelson
Here's what I'm wearing today:
knot's a real 'Prince Michael' - thumbs up, but again a diff square would relieve the 2 color hegemonypost #8931 of 139495/16/13 at 6:16ampost #8932 of 139495/16/13 at 6:32ampost #8933 of 139495/16/13 at 7:43ampost #8934 of 139495/16/13 at 10:12ampost #8935 of 139495/17/13 at 7:36amJP -
zbromer, i really like that, especially the use of the red check shirt.Quote:Originally Posted by sugarbutch
I recall an outfit that Stitchy posted combining two checks which looked to me like they were almost identical in scale. I even posted a telestrated version of the picture to demonstrate my perspective. For him, though, the overcheck in one of the patterns was dominant and overcame the similarity. In the case of what I'm wearing today, I don't get the visual vibration from the combination, but I can certainly understand why you might. FWIW, from more than a couple of feet away, I think the suit reads like your first impression of it.
no one agreed with me and i still like it.
fwiw, i think your fit was quite nice.post #8936 of 139495/17/13 at 12:40pmpost #8937 of 139495/17/13 at 1:25pmpost #8938 of 139495/17/13 at 1:30pmpost #8939 of 139495/21/13 at 7:55am
- whnay.'s good taste thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 1 minute ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Official BLUE BLUE JAPAN thread - all things indigo, many... 4 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 7 minutes ago
- › The Grad Lounge 11 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...