Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 5/28/16 at 9:36am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:15 am in Classic Menswear
- Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on 10/19/16 at 2:44am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800Last edited: 4/26/16
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- What shade of grey should my wedding suit be?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
whnay.'s good taste thread - Page 596post #8927 of 141225/15/13 at 5:25pmpost #8928 of 141225/15/13 at 6:46pmpost #8929 of 141225/15/13 at 10:19pmpost #8930 of 141225/16/13 at 12:54amQuote:Originally Posted by sugarbutch
We should probably slow down. A picture every two weeks is too much to keep up with.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
nice rock of the 3 and a half patterns SB. a non-blue non-plaid square might take it up a notch- say an ivory or fawn linen or silkQuote:Originally Posted by JPHardy
Sorry for lack of post. Been in Paris "eating more and more" and searching for Sir F.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
bon appetit dude.
.. did u find him? .. owes me $s
Quote:Originally Posted by Gerry Nelson
Here's what I'm wearing today:
knot's a real 'Prince Michael' - thumbs up, but again a diff square would relieve the 2 color hegemonypost #8931 of 141225/16/13 at 6:16ampost #8932 of 141225/16/13 at 6:32ampost #8933 of 141225/16/13 at 7:43ampost #8934 of 141225/16/13 at 10:12ampost #8935 of 141225/17/13 at 7:36amJP -
zbromer, i really like that, especially the use of the red check shirt.Quote:Originally Posted by sugarbutch
I recall an outfit that Stitchy posted combining two checks which looked to me like they were almost identical in scale. I even posted a telestrated version of the picture to demonstrate my perspective. For him, though, the overcheck in one of the patterns was dominant and overcame the similarity. In the case of what I'm wearing today, I don't get the visual vibration from the combination, but I can certainly understand why you might. FWIW, from more than a couple of feet away, I think the suit reads like your first impression of it.
no one agreed with me and i still like it.
fwiw, i think your fit was quite nice.post #8936 of 141225/17/13 at 12:40pmpost #8937 of 141225/17/13 at 1:25pmpost #8938 of 141225/17/13 at 1:30pmpost #8939 of 141225/21/13 at 7:55ampost #8940 of 141225/21/13 at 7:56amThread Starter
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 1 minute ago
- › Thrifted Hermes Tie - Was this widened? How to restore to original... 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 19 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 20 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 25 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 28 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 34 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 40 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 43 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE: 19 October - 29 October: The Sleaze Challenge 58 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...