Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:14 am in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Yesterday at 11:55 am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on 3/29/15 at 5:59pm in Classic Menswear
- What color shirt/tie to wear with my suit? Last post on 11/11/12 at 1:15am in Classic Menswear
- Fashion in Tonights Debate: Romney vs Obama Last post on 11/11/13 at 6:25am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: Yesterday
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
whnay.'s good taste thread - Page 596
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8927 of 139085/15/13 at 5:25pmpost #8928 of 139085/15/13 at 6:46pmpost #8929 of 139085/15/13 at 10:19pmpost #8930 of 139085/16/13 at 12:54amQuote:Originally Posted by sugarbutch
We should probably slow down. A picture every two weeks is too much to keep up with.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
nice rock of the 3 and a half patterns SB. a non-blue non-plaid square might take it up a notch- say an ivory or fawn linen or silkQuote:Originally Posted by JPHardy
Sorry for lack of post. Been in Paris "eating more and more" and searching for Sir F.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
bon appetit dude.
.. did u find him? .. owes me $s
Quote:Originally Posted by Gerry Nelson
Here's what I'm wearing today:
knot's a real 'Prince Michael' - thumbs up, but again a diff square would relieve the 2 color hegemonypost #8931 of 139085/16/13 at 6:16ampost #8932 of 139085/16/13 at 6:32ampost #8933 of 139085/16/13 at 7:43ampost #8934 of 139085/16/13 at 10:12ampost #8935 of 139085/17/13 at 7:36amJP -
zbromer, i really like that, especially the use of the red check shirt.Quote:Originally Posted by sugarbutch
I recall an outfit that Stitchy posted combining two checks which looked to me like they were almost identical in scale. I even posted a telestrated version of the picture to demonstrate my perspective. For him, though, the overcheck in one of the patterns was dominant and overcame the similarity. In the case of what I'm wearing today, I don't get the visual vibration from the combination, but I can certainly understand why you might. FWIW, from more than a couple of feet away, I think the suit reads like your first impression of it.
no one agreed with me and i still like it.
fwiw, i think your fit was quite nice.post #8936 of 139085/17/13 at 12:40pmpost #8937 of 139085/17/13 at 1:25pmpost #8938 of 139085/17/13 at 1:30pmpost #8939 of 139085/21/13 at 7:55am
- whnay.'s good taste thread
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 1 minute ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 3 minutes ago
- › A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 5 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 5 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...