You could also try one of those chains that loop into the buttonhole on your lapel. Sounds a little pimpy, but you can pull it off if you have the confidence!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:19 pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 8:08 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 8:10 pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88Last edited: 7/26/15
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.Last edited: 7/9/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
whnay.'s good taste thread - Page 562
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8417 of 139624/2/13 at 4:09pmpost #8418 of 139624/2/13 at 4:14pmThread Starterpost #8419 of 139624/2/13 at 4:16pmpost #8420 of 139624/2/13 at 4:19pmpost #8421 of 139624/2/13 at 4:20pmpost #8422 of 139624/2/13 at 4:22pm
Well, there is an Italian designer (Isaia, I think?) that decorates all his lapels with a pin just like that. It's kind of a signature detail. You don't want to look like you're just trying to copy him.post #8423 of 139624/2/13 at 4:56pmpost #8424 of 139624/2/13 at 4:58pmpost #8425 of 139624/2/13 at 4:58pmpost #8426 of 139624/2/13 at 5:06pmpost #8427 of 139624/2/13 at 5:08pmpost #8428 of 139624/2/13 at 5:13pmpost #8429 of 139624/2/13 at 5:13pmpost #8430 of 139624/2/13 at 5:16pmQuote:Originally Posted by Gerry Nelson
Too true, The change in behaviour really unnerves me.
Thoughts on this combination?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I see you're going for the layered, Ralph Lauren look. I think the master would have mixed things up a bit more, though. A red tartan plaid tie would really excite things. Plus, a distressed surplus army shirt! Also, if you loosen your tie and unbutton your collar, you'll look more natural and less stuffy. Finally, try swapping out that dingy looking pocket square for a pair of Persols. Now we're talking!
- whnay.'s good taste thread
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1115 Active Users (171 Members and 944 Guests)
- › Hair wax: what's the trick to making it work? 27 seconds ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 9 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 14 minutes ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 21 minutes ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG... 27 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 30 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 35 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 39 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 42 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...