You could also try one of those chains that loop into the buttonhole on your lapel. Sounds a little pimpy, but you can pull it off if you have the confidence!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color shirt/tie to wear with my suit? Last post on 11/11/12 at 1:15am in Classic Menswear
- Fashion in Tonights Debate: Romney vs Obama Last post on 11/11/13 at 6:25am in Classic Menswear
- Med school interview coming up, need advice Last post on 11/19/12 at 9:10am in Classic Menswear
- If you do not own the following things, you are not well dressed Last post on 5/17/14 at 1:01am in Classic Menswear
- The Worst Look Last post on 10/1/13 at 11:54pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
whnay.'s good taste thread - Page 562post #8416 of 125774/2/13 at 4:05pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8417 of 125774/2/13 at 4:09pmpost #8418 of 125774/2/13 at 4:14pmThread Starterpost #8419 of 125774/2/13 at 4:16pmpost #8420 of 125774/2/13 at 4:19pmpost #8421 of 125774/2/13 at 4:20pmpost #8422 of 125774/2/13 at 4:22pm
Well, there is an Italian designer (Isaia, I think?) that decorates all his lapels with a pin just like that. It's kind of a signature detail. You don't want to look like you're just trying to copy him.post #8423 of 125774/2/13 at 4:56pmpost #8424 of 125774/2/13 at 4:58pmpost #8425 of 125774/2/13 at 4:58pmpost #8426 of 125774/2/13 at 5:06pmpost #8427 of 125774/2/13 at 5:08pmpost #8428 of 125774/2/13 at 5:13pmpost #8429 of 125774/2/13 at 5:13pmpost #8430 of 125774/2/13 at 5:16pmQuote:Originally Posted by Gerry Nelson
Too true, The change in behaviour really unnerves me.
Thoughts on this combination?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I see you're going for the layered, Ralph Lauren look. I think the master would have mixed things up a bit more, though. A red tartan plaid tie would really excite things. Plus, a distressed surplus army shirt! Also, if you loosen your tie and unbutton your collar, you'll look more natural and less stuffy. Finally, try swapping out that dingy looking pocket square for a pair of Persols. Now we're talking!
- whnay.'s good taste thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 975 Active Users (144 Members and 831 Guests)
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Museum Calf Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 7 minutes ago
- › Offical Barbour Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 10 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 12 minutes ago
- › Briefcase porn thread 19 minutes ago
- › Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review 29 minutes ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert needed 35 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)