You could also try one of those chains that loop into the buttonhole on your lapel. Sounds a little pimpy, but you can pull it off if you have the confidence!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 4:46pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:45 am in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Yesterday at 11:10 pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?Last edited: 2/4/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
whnay.'s good taste thread - Page 562
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8417 of 140384/2/13 at 4:09pmpost #8418 of 140384/2/13 at 4:14pmThread Starterpost #8419 of 140384/2/13 at 4:16pmpost #8420 of 140384/2/13 at 4:19pmpost #8421 of 140384/2/13 at 4:20pmpost #8422 of 140384/2/13 at 4:22pm
Well, there is an Italian designer (Isaia, I think?) that decorates all his lapels with a pin just like that. It's kind of a signature detail. You don't want to look like you're just trying to copy him.post #8423 of 140384/2/13 at 4:56pmpost #8424 of 140384/2/13 at 4:58pmpost #8425 of 140384/2/13 at 4:58pmpost #8426 of 140384/2/13 at 5:06pmpost #8427 of 140384/2/13 at 5:08pmpost #8428 of 140384/2/13 at 5:13pmpost #8429 of 140384/2/13 at 5:13pmpost #8430 of 140384/2/13 at 5:16pmQuote:Originally Posted by Gerry Nelson
Too true, The change in behaviour really unnerves me.
Thoughts on this combination?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I see you're going for the layered, Ralph Lauren look. I think the master would have mixed things up a bit more, though. A red tartan plaid tie would really excite things. Plus, a distressed surplus army shirt! Also, if you loosen your tie and unbutton your collar, you'll look more natural and less stuffy. Finally, try swapping out that dingy looking pocket square for a pair of Persols. Now we're talking!
- whnay.'s good taste thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 957 Active Users (135 Members and 822 Guests)
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 3 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 6 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 6 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 8 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 8 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 9 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 9 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 10 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...