You could also try one of those chains that loop into the buttonhole on your lapel. Sounds a little pimpy, but you can pull it off if you have the confidence!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:57 am in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 9:04 am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 7:26 am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 6:47 am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
whnay.'s good taste thread - Page 562
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8417 of 139344/2/13 at 4:09pmpost #8418 of 139344/2/13 at 4:14pmThread Starterpost #8419 of 139344/2/13 at 4:16pmpost #8420 of 139344/2/13 at 4:19pmpost #8421 of 139344/2/13 at 4:20pmpost #8422 of 139344/2/13 at 4:22pm
Well, there is an Italian designer (Isaia, I think?) that decorates all his lapels with a pin just like that. It's kind of a signature detail. You don't want to look like you're just trying to copy him.post #8423 of 139344/2/13 at 4:56pmpost #8424 of 139344/2/13 at 4:58pmpost #8425 of 139344/2/13 at 4:58pmpost #8426 of 139344/2/13 at 5:06pmpost #8427 of 139344/2/13 at 5:08pmpost #8428 of 139344/2/13 at 5:13pmpost #8429 of 139344/2/13 at 5:13pmpost #8430 of 139344/2/13 at 5:16pmQuote:Originally Posted by Gerry Nelson
Too true, The change in behaviour really unnerves me.
Thoughts on this combination?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I see you're going for the layered, Ralph Lauren look. I think the master would have mixed things up a bit more, though. A red tartan plaid tie would really excite things. Plus, a distressed surplus army shirt! Also, if you loosen your tie and unbutton your collar, you'll look more natural and less stuffy. Finally, try swapping out that dingy looking pocket square for a pair of Persols. Now we're talking!
- whnay.'s good taste thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1891 Active Users (451 Members and 1440 Guests)
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 36 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 2 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › 2014-2015 OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD (+ Brazil 2014) - Football, Soccer,... 4 minutes ago
- › The (hopefully) definitive thread on NYC tailors 4 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 5 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 7 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan