Oh, I understand why you don't do it more often, but I do still wish that you did.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:37 pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 1:30 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 12:40 pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88Last edited: 7/26/15
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.Last edited: 7/9/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
whnay.'s good taste thread - Page 557post #8341 of 139623/26/13 at 2:46pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8342 of 139623/26/13 at 8:31pmpost #8343 of 139623/26/13 at 8:37pmpost #8344 of 139623/27/13 at 8:30ampost #8345 of 139623/27/13 at 10:02ampost #8346 of 139623/27/13 at 10:07ampost #8347 of 139623/27/13 at 11:43ampost #8348 of 139623/27/13 at 11:45ampost #8349 of 139623/27/13 at 11:57ampost #8350 of 139623/27/13 at 1:16pm
I really like your fits. They are very coherent, and the way you sit when the picture is taken makes the clothes look natural and comfortable compared to the normal self-shots of lapels, PS and tie. (This is not an encouragment to anyone to stop taking those kind of pictures. Please keep them coming.)post #8351 of 139623/27/13 at 1:51pmQuote:
Yup, it's a blazer (smoked MOP buttons not seen in the picture). The fabric ended up looking more "suity" than I thought it would, but IMO the buttons and the shade of blue kinda save it from looking like an orphaned suit coat. Pretty happy with itpost #8352 of 139623/27/13 at 2:47pmQuote:Originally Posted by SHS
I really like your fits. They are very coherent, and the way you sit when the picture is taken makes the clothes look natural and comfortable compared to the normal self-shots of lapels, PS and tie. (This is not an encouragment to anyone to stop taking those kind of pictures. Please keep them coming.)
Thank you, nice to hear.Quote:
RD, is is the photo or are the gorge points a bit rounded?post #8353 of 139623/27/13 at 3:00pmQuote:
Yes, they are. It's the only thing I don't really like about the jacket, though I can live with it. All of the MTM lapel patterns my tailor offers are rounded like that, but I think it should be possible to get "normal" lapels as the tailor-workshop relationship is quite close. And if not, the lapels could probably be reshaped somewhat on the finished garment, I guess.post #8354 of 139623/27/13 at 4:36pmpost #8355 of 139623/27/13 at 8:37pmQuote:
i think it has to do with RTW availability. when i think of what i see on the racks, there are far more loud suits than SCs. i think so anyways. and i think that that may have to do with the fact that many people dont wear SCs at all, and when they do, they are using them in a formal function, and would not be looking for a loud SC. just a thought.
- whnay.'s good taste thread
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Bespoke/MTM Premium T Shirt 6 seconds ago
- › The Official Common Projects F/W '13-'14 Thread 1 minute ago
- › leonard logsdail bespoke 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 5 minutes ago
- › Nick's Boots 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 8 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 9 minutes ago
- › Help Please for a bespoke Dinner Jacket (tuxedo) 11 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...