Victor, I think you missed Ed's subtle sales pitch. Let me help him out: http://www.pantaclothing.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=93
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 5/28/16 at 9:36am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:11 am in Classic Menswear
- Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 5:48 am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800Last edited: 4/26/16
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- What shade of grey should my wedding suit be?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
whnay.'s good taste thread - Page 498post #7456 of 141143/6/13 at 12:41pmpost #7457 of 141143/6/13 at 12:42pmpost #7458 of 141143/6/13 at 2:08pmQuote:Originally Posted by VictorSFreturn
Specially for people on this board I did today in the form of photos templates.
These poses and camera angles can adopt a tripod or with another person.
Make such images can be very simple and quick.
The main condition - shooting in daylight. Camera quality is not critical.
I hope these templates will help everyone learn how to take photos at a level that is suitable for watching other people, does not cut the eye and allows us to consider all the details and the quality of fit and tailoring.
Good luck in your business
Victor, that jacket, I loved it!post #7459 of 141143/6/13 at 2:29pmpost #7460 of 141143/6/13 at 2:34pmQuote:
IMO, the square matching the overcheck is no good. It also looks to be too tie-like in pattern.
I also don't like the tie--I think it's too close in color to the jacket. I don't much like it at all, to be honest. Something green or navy would have worked much better IMO.post #7461 of 141143/6/13 at 2:41pmpost #7462 of 141143/6/13 at 2:52pmpost #7463 of 141143/6/13 at 3:06pmpost #7464 of 141143/6/13 at 6:41pmpost #7465 of 141143/6/13 at 6:58pmpost #7466 of 141143/6/13 at 7:07pmpost #7467 of 141143/6/13 at 7:07pmpost #7468 of 141143/6/13 at 7:13pmpost #7469 of 141143/6/13 at 7:16pmpost #7470 of 141143/6/13 at 7:25pmQuote:
Stanley Van Buren's outfit above, which I commended over at the WAYWT thread, I think is an example of a great outfit that nevertheless isn't "in good taste," as the originators of this thread conceive of the concept. I'll leave the word to Manton:Quote:Originally Posted by Manton
This is about learning what constitutes good taste according to a certain tradition. [...] If you want a definition of what I mean by [that], it would be "according to the standards of Style Forvm groupthink as established by a dozen or so members who mostly agree on everything."
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 26 seconds ago
- › Why Am I Getting Weaker? 47 seconds ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 3 minutes ago
- › The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions 4 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › MoneyWellSpent's Southern Trad Thread 10 minutes ago
- › BNWT Orazio Luciano Green Donegal Sport Coat 100% Wool Size 50EU -... 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding