Victor, I think you missed Ed's subtle sales pitch. Let me help him out: http://www.pantaclothing.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=93
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:28 pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 2:12 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 2:16 pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 2:29 pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
whnay.'s good taste thread - Page 498post #7456 of 139343/6/13 at 12:41pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #7457 of 139343/6/13 at 12:42pmpost #7458 of 139343/6/13 at 2:08pmQuote:Originally Posted by VictorSFreturn
Specially for people on this board I did today in the form of photos templates.
These poses and camera angles can adopt a tripod or with another person.
Make such images can be very simple and quick.
The main condition - shooting in daylight. Camera quality is not critical.
I hope these templates will help everyone learn how to take photos at a level that is suitable for watching other people, does not cut the eye and allows us to consider all the details and the quality of fit and tailoring.
Good luck in your business
Victor, that jacket, I loved it!post #7459 of 139343/6/13 at 2:29pmpost #7460 of 139343/6/13 at 2:34pmQuote:
IMO, the square matching the overcheck is no good. It also looks to be too tie-like in pattern.
I also don't like the tie--I think it's too close in color to the jacket. I don't much like it at all, to be honest. Something green or navy would have worked much better IMO.post #7461 of 139343/6/13 at 2:41pmpost #7462 of 139343/6/13 at 2:52pmpost #7463 of 139343/6/13 at 3:06pmpost #7464 of 139343/6/13 at 6:41pmpost #7465 of 139343/6/13 at 6:58pmpost #7466 of 139343/6/13 at 7:07pmpost #7467 of 139343/6/13 at 7:07pmpost #7468 of 139343/6/13 at 7:13pmpost #7469 of 139343/6/13 at 7:16pmpost #7470 of 139343/6/13 at 7:25pmQuote:
Stanley Van Buren's outfit above, which I commended over at the WAYWT thread, I think is an example of a great outfit that nevertheless isn't "in good taste," as the originators of this thread conceive of the concept. I'll leave the word to Manton:Quote:Originally Posted by Manton
This is about learning what constitutes good taste according to a certain tradition. [...] If you want a definition of what I mean by [that], it would be "according to the standards of Style Forvm groupthink as established by a dozen or so members who mostly agree on everything."
- whnay.'s good taste thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Engineered Garments SS15 35 seconds ago
- › lefty's random dog thread. 47 seconds ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › MTO/ Bespoke shoe plans for 2015? 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Alden NST Boot - Ravello Shell 6E (Aberdeen Last) NEW IN BOX 4 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Ashby Monk Shoes - 9/9 1/2C 5 minutes ago
- › A morning at Horween Leather Company. 5 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan