Victor, I think you missed Ed's subtle sales pitch. Let me help him out: http://www.pantaclothing.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=93
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color shirt/tie to wear with my suit? Last post on 11/11/12 at 1:15am in Classic Menswear
- Fashion in Tonights Debate: Romney vs Obama Last post on 11/11/13 at 6:25am in Classic Menswear
- Med school interview coming up, need advice Last post on 11/19/12 at 9:10am in Classic Menswear
- If you do not own the following things, you are not well dressed Last post on 5/17/14 at 1:01am in Classic Menswear
- The Worst Look Last post on 10/1/13 at 11:54pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
whnay.'s good taste thread - Page 498post #7456 of 126033/6/13 at 12:41pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #7457 of 126033/6/13 at 12:42pmpost #7458 of 126033/6/13 at 2:08pmQuote:Originally Posted by VictorSFreturn
Specially for people on this board I did today in the form of photos templates.
These poses and camera angles can adopt a tripod or with another person.
Make such images can be very simple and quick.
The main condition - shooting in daylight. Camera quality is not critical.
I hope these templates will help everyone learn how to take photos at a level that is suitable for watching other people, does not cut the eye and allows us to consider all the details and the quality of fit and tailoring.
Good luck in your business
Victor, that jacket, I loved it!post #7459 of 126033/6/13 at 2:29pmpost #7460 of 126033/6/13 at 2:34pmQuote:
IMO, the square matching the overcheck is no good. It also looks to be too tie-like in pattern.
I also don't like the tie--I think it's too close in color to the jacket. I don't much like it at all, to be honest. Something green or navy would have worked much better IMO.post #7461 of 126033/6/13 at 2:41pmpost #7462 of 126033/6/13 at 2:52pmpost #7463 of 126033/6/13 at 3:06pmpost #7464 of 126033/6/13 at 6:41pmpost #7465 of 126033/6/13 at 6:58pmpost #7466 of 126033/6/13 at 7:07pmpost #7467 of 126033/6/13 at 7:07pmpost #7468 of 126033/6/13 at 7:13pmpost #7469 of 126033/6/13 at 7:16pmpost #7470 of 126033/6/13 at 7:25pmQuote:
Stanley Van Buren's outfit above, which I commended over at the WAYWT thread, I think is an example of a great outfit that nevertheless isn't "in good taste," as the originators of this thread conceive of the concept. I'll leave the word to Manton:Quote:Originally Posted by Manton
This is about learning what constitutes good taste according to a certain tradition. [...] If you want a definition of what I mean by [that], it would be "according to the standards of Style Forvm groupthink as established by a dozen or so members who mostly agree on everything."
- whnay.'s good taste thread
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 2 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 3 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style 6 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 9 minutes ago
- › Vass U Last Oxfords Sz: 42 EU, 8.5E UK, 9D US 15 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 15 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 25 minutes ago
- › Can this blazer be sized down? 25 minutes ago
- › Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review 31 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)