Victor, I think you missed Ed's subtle sales pitch. Let me help him out: http://www.pantaclothing.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=93
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:57 am in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 8:14 am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 5:46 am in Classic Menswear
- What color shirt/tie to wear with my suit? Last post on 11/11/12 at 1:15am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
whnay.'s good taste thread - Page 498post #7456 of 139083/6/13 at 12:41pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #7457 of 139083/6/13 at 12:42pmpost #7458 of 139083/6/13 at 2:08pmQuote:Originally Posted by VictorSFreturn
Specially for people on this board I did today in the form of photos templates.
These poses and camera angles can adopt a tripod or with another person.
Make such images can be very simple and quick.
The main condition - shooting in daylight. Camera quality is not critical.
I hope these templates will help everyone learn how to take photos at a level that is suitable for watching other people, does not cut the eye and allows us to consider all the details and the quality of fit and tailoring.
Good luck in your business
Victor, that jacket, I loved it!post #7459 of 139083/6/13 at 2:29pmpost #7460 of 139083/6/13 at 2:34pmQuote:
IMO, the square matching the overcheck is no good. It also looks to be too tie-like in pattern.
I also don't like the tie--I think it's too close in color to the jacket. I don't much like it at all, to be honest. Something green or navy would have worked much better IMO.post #7461 of 139083/6/13 at 2:41pmpost #7462 of 139083/6/13 at 2:52pmpost #7463 of 139083/6/13 at 3:06pmpost #7464 of 139083/6/13 at 6:41pmpost #7465 of 139083/6/13 at 6:58pmpost #7466 of 139083/6/13 at 7:07pmpost #7467 of 139083/6/13 at 7:07pmpost #7468 of 139083/6/13 at 7:13pmpost #7469 of 139083/6/13 at 7:16pmpost #7470 of 139083/6/13 at 7:25pmQuote:
Stanley Van Buren's outfit above, which I commended over at the WAYWT thread, I think is an example of a great outfit that nevertheless isn't "in good taste," as the originators of this thread conceive of the concept. I'll leave the word to Manton:Quote:Originally Posted by Manton
This is about learning what constitutes good taste according to a certain tradition. [...] If you want a definition of what I mean by [that], it would be "according to the standards of Style Forvm groupthink as established by a dozen or so members who mostly agree on everything."
- whnay.'s good taste thread
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 49 seconds ago
- › Things you just don't get 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 4 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 5 minutes ago
- › DAVID REEVES BESPOKE OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD 5 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 7 minutes ago
- › Briefcases. What is everyone using? 9 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...