Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 11:58 am in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 2:08 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 2:07 pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88Last edited: Yesterday
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.Last edited: 7/9/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
whnay.'s good taste thread - Page 427post #6391 of 139622/15/13 at 5:56am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6392 of 139622/15/13 at 6:16ampost #6393 of 139622/15/13 at 6:18amQuote:
i see what you mean about the ps. but does that mean to say that it could not be used with other 'components'?
Looking forward to foo's comments.post #6394 of 139622/15/13 at 6:28amQuote:
Foo is the pretty much the only person (apart from Manton) who can be arsed to provide very regular and very consistent & principled analyses of people's offerings. The problem isn't Foo, the problem is the paucity of others like him.
Edited by Loathing - 2/18/13 at 6:00ampost #6395 of 139622/15/13 at 6:40amQuote:
I agree that this is a fundamental problem. Coupled with unprincipled and 'subjective' and 'non-substantive' opinions -- though, of course, how substantive can one be when certain things are a matter of taste and preference, and are thus 'subjective'.post #6396 of 139622/15/13 at 6:41amThread Starterpost #6397 of 139622/15/13 at 6:46ampost #6398 of 139622/15/13 at 6:52amThread Starterpost #6399 of 139622/15/13 at 6:52ampost #6400 of 139622/15/13 at 7:01amComment is a little late, but I've also heard of this theory. However, JFK wore paddock jackets when he was younger, before his back problems. Will from ASW posted once that he thinks JFK wore these simply for the illusion of height. I'm not sure if I agree with that or not. The photo below is from ASW. It doesn't really refute the theory...just interesting.post #6401 of 139622/15/13 at 7:05amQuote:
would be most appropriate i think.Quote:
i like those pins. i dont think id wear one, but i would like to have one for fun. im a sloot like that.post #6402 of 139622/15/13 at 7:12ampost #6403 of 139622/15/13 at 7:14ampost #6404 of 139622/15/13 at 7:44ampost #6405 of 139622/15/13 at 7:50am
- whnay.'s good taste thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1579 Active Users (369 Members and 1210 Guests)
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 23 seconds ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF... 59 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 59 seconds ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 2 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 2 minutes ago
- › Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge July 24th - Denim 6 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...