Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:33 am in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 10:42 am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 10:34 am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 10:16 am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
whnay.'s good taste thread - Page 427post #6391 of 139492/15/13 at 5:56am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6392 of 139492/15/13 at 6:16ampost #6393 of 139492/15/13 at 6:18amQuote:
i see what you mean about the ps. but does that mean to say that it could not be used with other 'components'?
Looking forward to foo's comments.post #6394 of 139492/15/13 at 6:28amQuote:
Foo is the pretty much the only person (apart from Manton) who can be arsed to provide very regular and very consistent & principled analyses of people's offerings. The problem isn't Foo, the problem is the paucity of others like him.
Edited by Loathing - 2/18/13 at 6:00ampost #6395 of 139492/15/13 at 6:40amQuote:
I agree that this is a fundamental problem. Coupled with unprincipled and 'subjective' and 'non-substantive' opinions -- though, of course, how substantive can one be when certain things are a matter of taste and preference, and are thus 'subjective'.post #6396 of 139492/15/13 at 6:41amThread Starterpost #6397 of 139492/15/13 at 6:46ampost #6398 of 139492/15/13 at 6:52amThread Starterpost #6399 of 139492/15/13 at 6:52ampost #6400 of 139492/15/13 at 7:01amComment is a little late, but I've also heard of this theory. However, JFK wore paddock jackets when he was younger, before his back problems. Will from ASW posted once that he thinks JFK wore these simply for the illusion of height. I'm not sure if I agree with that or not. The photo below is from ASW. It doesn't really refute the theory...just interesting.post #6401 of 139492/15/13 at 7:05amQuote:
would be most appropriate i think.Quote:
i like those pins. i dont think id wear one, but i would like to have one for fun. im a sloot like that.post #6402 of 139492/15/13 at 7:12ampost #6403 of 139492/15/13 at 7:14ampost #6404 of 139492/15/13 at 7:44ampost #6405 of 139492/15/13 at 7:50am
- whnay.'s good taste thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1733 Active Users (426 Members and 1307 Guests)
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 22 seconds ago
- › Uncanvassed jackets 26 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 36 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 5 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 5 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 6 minutes ago
- › Fake or Real (Authentic, Genuine, etc.) -- Official Authentication... 6 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 6 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 7 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...