LEVOOSH - lovely.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 4:46pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:28 am in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Yesterday at 11:00 am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?Last edited: 2/9/16
- Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?Last edited: 2/8/16
- What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?Last edited: 2/4/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
whnay.'s good taste thread - Page 310post #4636 of 140381/17/13 at 9:12am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4637 of 140381/17/13 at 9:23amQuote:
Definitely. The jacket doesn't fit that well, though, so the lapels bow outwards and make the shirt collar appear too small.
On secound thought, the lapels don't bow that much. I'll have to tell my shirtmaker to use wider collars.post #4638 of 140381/17/13 at 12:14pmpost #4639 of 140381/17/13 at 12:59pmpost #4640 of 140381/18/13 at 11:36ampost #4641 of 140381/18/13 at 11:39ampost #4642 of 140381/18/13 at 12:11pmpost #4643 of 140381/18/13 at 5:17pmpost #4644 of 140381/18/13 at 5:42pmpost #4645 of 140381/19/13 at 5:08pmpost #4646 of 140381/20/13 at 4:15ampost #4647 of 140381/20/13 at 6:21ampost #4648 of 140381/20/13 at 6:24ampost #4649 of 140381/20/13 at 6:28am
- whnay.'s good taste thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1621 Active Users (382 Members and 1239 Guests)
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 9 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 17 seconds ago
- › NWT ISAIA windowpane plaid sport jacket EU52R 1 minute ago
- › Ten Ties, Five Jackets (10/5 thread) 1 minute ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 1 minute ago
- › Random food thoughts - Street edition 2 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 2 minutes ago
- › Daily CE Musings of Piob 2 minutes ago
- › The Possibly Official Engineered Garments Trading Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Gun Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...