or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › whnay.'s good taste thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

whnay.'s good taste thread - Page 306

post #4576 of 12603
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

I used to play - not much time for it these days.

post #4577 of 12603
you look a bit like a young Alain Prost
post #4578 of 12603
Maybe I should go back into hiding then... laugh.gif
post #4579 of 12603
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sander View Post



N
ice except the chukkas :O
post #4580 of 12603
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post

you look a bit like a young Alain Prost

Today is a day of revelations. You follow it, the F1? icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #4581 of 12603
Quote:
Originally Posted by mktitsworth View Post

Very UCBD stitch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

Tits, I must take exception. That tie isn't even CBD, let alone UCBD. But, it's still berry nize.

smack.gif

either way, glad you guys like it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRINI View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

laugh.gif
---
gdl - surprise surprise, i like it.
post #4582 of 12603
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

Tits, I must take exception. That tie isn't even CBD, let alone UCBD. But, it's still berry nize.

Midnight blue with small/mid polka dots? I'll give you that the woolen fuzziness is a casual accent, but I doubt that subtlety is enough to push things out of bounds. Maybe the dots and the woolen, but certainly the whole thing should fit within CBD and it's certainly knocking on the UCBD door. It's boring and stitchy looks like he's wearing a uniform. Unless you're on here scrutinizing under the fluorescents, stitchy's fit is probably not even going to register. This, as I understand it, is what CBD was supposed to be about.
post #4583 of 12603
tie is a cashmere/wool/silk combo. smile.gif
post #4584 of 12603
... Now I have to agree with SB.
post #4585 of 12603
I'm with sugarbutch, I don't think a large polkadot tie could be CBD. Less so when it's fuzzy.

Also, I just don't like the tie.

Swap out that tie for a navy pindot, however, and it's pure UCBD concentrate.
post #4586 of 12603
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantabrigian View Post

I'm with sugarbutch, I don't think a large polkadot tie could be CBD. Less so when it's fuzzy.

Also, I just don't like the tie.

Swap out that tie for a navy pindot, however, and it's pure UCBD concentrate.

frown.gif not cool
post #4587 of 12603
It would be less cool to lie to you.
post #4588 of 12603
Quote:
Originally Posted by mktitsworth View Post

... Now I have to agree with SB.

cheers.gif
post #4589 of 12603
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

Maybe I should go back into hiding then... laugh.gif

we should start a band. A grunge band, but well dressed.
post #4590 of 12603
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomestar View Post


we should start a band. A grunge band, but well dressed.

I'm in for the drums. lol8[1].gif

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › whnay.'s good taste thread