Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 5/28/16 at 9:36am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:43 am in Classic Menswear
- Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Yesterday at 4:42 pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800Last edited: 4/26/16
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- What shade of grey should my wedding suit be?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
whnay.'s good taste thread - Page 302post #4516 of 141151/11/13 at 3:15ampost #4517 of 141151/11/13 at 7:30ampost #4518 of 141151/11/13 at 7:41ampost #4519 of 141151/11/13 at 7:48ampost #4520 of 141151/11/13 at 7:56ampost #4521 of 141151/11/13 at 7:56ampost #4522 of 141151/11/13 at 8:05ampost #4523 of 141151/11/13 at 8:14am
i was, yes.
good point. post has been edited. trini, please do the same.Quote:
i would think so. its just a blue SC with a windowpane.post #4524 of 141151/11/13 at 8:20ampost #4525 of 141151/11/13 at 8:55ampost #4526 of 141151/11/13 at 9:17ampost #4527 of 141151/11/13 at 9:37amQuote:
thanks clags. very kind of you to say so.
for me it boils down to this.
when someone here who i trust to know what they are talking about, and i know that they are speaking with intent to help, not be negative just for the sake of it, tells me something about my fit, its always worth my while to consider it. more so, if someone takes the time to help, and i dismiss it out of hand, them im a jerk.
i know that i am far from perfect at this, and the improvement i have made, is due to all the help i have received from people here, both publicly and through PM/email, and the time they spent to help me.
its only beneficial to me to pay attention to the advice offered, and utilize that which i feel is good for me. being stuffy about it only holds me back in my progress, and is likely to make those that have helped, not want to do so in the future.Quote:
thanks, buddy.post #4528 of 141151/11/13 at 11:13ampost #4529 of 141151/11/13 at 11:29ampost #4530 of 141151/11/13 at 12:38pm
I don't see the point in this post.Quote:
I think I know where you're coming from. The orthodox choice surely would have been a dark brown oxford of some kind. But, given the texture of the flannel and that the Chukkas are as dressy as Chukkas can get (very dark brown, no casual details like a light sole etc), I thought it could work.
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 780 Active Users (120 Members and 660 Guests)
- › The official list of online stores 2 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 5 minutes ago
- › Would my new Jacket look better a size smaller? 6 minutes ago
- › OAMC - Over All Master Cloth - Discussion Thread 8 minutes ago
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 29 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 32 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 32 minutes ago
- › OFFERING SERVICE OF Bespoke Neapolitan 5-7-12 fold ties 33 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 47 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 49 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding