Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on Yesterday at 5:16 pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:04 am in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 5:17 am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 3:21 pm in Classic Menswear
- What color shirt/tie to wear with my suit? Last post on 11/11/12 at 1:15am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
whnay.'s good taste thread - Page 302post #4516 of 139081/11/13 at 3:15am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4517 of 139081/11/13 at 7:30ampost #4518 of 139081/11/13 at 7:41ampost #4519 of 139081/11/13 at 7:48ampost #4520 of 139081/11/13 at 7:56ampost #4521 of 139081/11/13 at 7:56ampost #4522 of 139081/11/13 at 8:05ampost #4523 of 139081/11/13 at 8:14am
i was, yes.
good point. post has been edited. trini, please do the same.Quote:
i would think so. its just a blue SC with a windowpane.post #4524 of 139081/11/13 at 8:20ampost #4525 of 139081/11/13 at 8:55ampost #4526 of 139081/11/13 at 9:17ampost #4527 of 139081/11/13 at 9:37amQuote:
thanks clags. very kind of you to say so.
for me it boils down to this.
when someone here who i trust to know what they are talking about, and i know that they are speaking with intent to help, not be negative just for the sake of it, tells me something about my fit, its always worth my while to consider it. more so, if someone takes the time to help, and i dismiss it out of hand, them im a jerk.
i know that i am far from perfect at this, and the improvement i have made, is due to all the help i have received from people here, both publicly and through PM/email, and the time they spent to help me.
its only beneficial to me to pay attention to the advice offered, and utilize that which i feel is good for me. being stuffy about it only holds me back in my progress, and is likely to make those that have helped, not want to do so in the future.Quote:
thanks, buddy.post #4528 of 139081/11/13 at 11:13ampost #4529 of 139081/11/13 at 11:29ampost #4530 of 139081/11/13 at 12:38pm
I don't see the point in this post.Quote:
I think I know where you're coming from. The orthodox choice surely would have been a dark brown oxford of some kind. But, given the texture of the flannel and that the Chukkas are as dressy as Chukkas can get (very dark brown, no casual details like a light sole etc), I thought it could work.
- whnay.'s good taste thread
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1523 Active Users (301 Members and 1222 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 6 seconds ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 22 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 3 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 6 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 10 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 10 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 12 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 13 minutes ago
- › What are you reading? 15 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...