Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:19 pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 7:39 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 1:24 pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 10:13 pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
whnay.'s good taste thread - Page 302post #4516 of 139491/11/13 at 3:15am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4517 of 139491/11/13 at 7:30ampost #4518 of 139491/11/13 at 7:41ampost #4519 of 139491/11/13 at 7:48ampost #4520 of 139491/11/13 at 7:56ampost #4521 of 139491/11/13 at 7:56ampost #4522 of 139491/11/13 at 8:05ampost #4523 of 139491/11/13 at 8:14am
i was, yes.
good point. post has been edited. trini, please do the same.Quote:
i would think so. its just a blue SC with a windowpane.post #4524 of 139491/11/13 at 8:20ampost #4525 of 139491/11/13 at 8:55ampost #4526 of 139491/11/13 at 9:17ampost #4527 of 139491/11/13 at 9:37amQuote:
thanks clags. very kind of you to say so.
for me it boils down to this.
when someone here who i trust to know what they are talking about, and i know that they are speaking with intent to help, not be negative just for the sake of it, tells me something about my fit, its always worth my while to consider it. more so, if someone takes the time to help, and i dismiss it out of hand, them im a jerk.
i know that i am far from perfect at this, and the improvement i have made, is due to all the help i have received from people here, both publicly and through PM/email, and the time they spent to help me.
its only beneficial to me to pay attention to the advice offered, and utilize that which i feel is good for me. being stuffy about it only holds me back in my progress, and is likely to make those that have helped, not want to do so in the future.Quote:
thanks, buddy.post #4528 of 139491/11/13 at 11:13ampost #4529 of 139491/11/13 at 11:29ampost #4530 of 139491/11/13 at 12:38pm
I don't see the point in this post.Quote:
I think I know where you're coming from. The orthodox choice surely would have been a dark brown oxford of some kind. But, given the texture of the flannel and that the Chukkas are as dressy as Chukkas can get (very dark brown, no casual details like a light sole etc), I thought it could work.
- whnay.'s good taste thread
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1158 Active Users (231 Members and 927 Guests)
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 20 thumb minimum 42 seconds ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 3 minutes ago
- › Fake or Real (Authentic, Genuine, etc.) -- Official Authentication... 4 minutes ago
- › NWT Eidos Napoli (Isaia) Blue & White Textured Cotton Cardigan... 6 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 8 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 9 minutes ago
- › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** 10 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 15 minutes ago
- › NWT Eidos Napoli (Isaia) Stone Grey Cotton Duffle Pablo Deck Coat... 17 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 18 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...