Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 5/28/16 at 9:36am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:23 pm in Classic Menswear
- Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on 2/24/17 at 5:24am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800Last edited: 4/26/16
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- What shade of grey should my wedding suit be?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
whnay.'s good taste thread - Page 302post #4516 of 141471/11/13 at 3:15ampost #4517 of 141471/11/13 at 7:30ampost #4518 of 141471/11/13 at 7:41ampost #4519 of 141471/11/13 at 7:48ampost #4520 of 141471/11/13 at 7:56ampost #4521 of 141471/11/13 at 7:56ampost #4522 of 141471/11/13 at 8:05ampost #4523 of 141471/11/13 at 8:14am
i was, yes.
good point. post has been edited. trini, please do the same.Quote:
i would think so. its just a blue SC with a windowpane.post #4524 of 141471/11/13 at 8:20ampost #4525 of 141471/11/13 at 8:55ampost #4526 of 141471/11/13 at 9:17ampost #4527 of 141471/11/13 at 9:37amQuote:
thanks clags. very kind of you to say so.
for me it boils down to this.
when someone here who i trust to know what they are talking about, and i know that they are speaking with intent to help, not be negative just for the sake of it, tells me something about my fit, its always worth my while to consider it. more so, if someone takes the time to help, and i dismiss it out of hand, them im a jerk.
i know that i am far from perfect at this, and the improvement i have made, is due to all the help i have received from people here, both publicly and through PM/email, and the time they spent to help me.
its only beneficial to me to pay attention to the advice offered, and utilize that which i feel is good for me. being stuffy about it only holds me back in my progress, and is likely to make those that have helped, not want to do so in the future.Quote:
thanks, buddy.post #4528 of 141471/11/13 at 11:13ampost #4529 of 141471/11/13 at 11:29ampost #4530 of 141471/11/13 at 12:38pm
I don't see the point in this post.Quote:
I think I know where you're coming from. The orthodox choice surely would have been a dark brown oxford of some kind. But, given the texture of the flannel and that the Chukkas are as dressy as Chukkas can get (very dark brown, no casual details like a light sole etc), I thought it could work.
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1721 Active Users (347 Members and 1374 Guests)
- › Alden Color 8 Shell Cordovan Longwing Blucher in 8D 39 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos,... 3 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 6 minutes ago
- › Truman Boots 9 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 12 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets for Taller folks 13 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 16 minutes ago
- › NWT Eidos L/S Lupo Navy (MD) 18 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 23 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...