Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 4:46pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:31 pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 6:00 pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?Last edited: 2/9/16
- Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?Last edited: 2/8/16
- What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?Last edited: 2/4/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
whnay.'s good taste thread - Page 202
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3017 of 1403811/6/12 at 7:12amQuote:
Mine is RTW. Might have to do with the probably lower quality canvas (it's half canvassed). Don't have pics ATMpost #3018 of 1403811/6/12 at 7:23ampost #3019 of 1403811/6/12 at 7:36ampost #3020 of 1403811/6/12 at 7:44ampost #3021 of 1403811/6/12 at 7:45ampost #3022 of 1403811/6/12 at 7:46amQuote:
I ordered through Mina. You might want to just email him with that picture and ask him if he still has some of that silk available? He has more than what's on the website.post #3023 of 1403811/6/12 at 7:51ampost #3024 of 1403811/6/12 at 7:56amQuote:Originally Posted by unbelragazzo
Also, ET - do you like the bellied lapels or straighter lapels more? Is bellied always associated with a softer construction? I know it's A&S, as well as Steed's style, but idk if that's just coincidence or if there's some aesthetic or practical necessity behind associating the lapel shape and the construction.
Over on the London Lounge, Michael Alden's DBs seem to have straighter lapels while also being of softer construction.post #3025 of 1403811/6/12 at 7:56ampost #3026 of 1403811/6/12 at 7:57amQuote:Quote:Originally Posted by RDiaz
Could it be this one? http://www.patriziocappelli.it/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=2_17&products_id=1200
I can't tell from UBR's pic...
nope, not it.
thanks guys, ill figure it out, im sure.post #3027 of 1403811/6/12 at 7:59amYea that's not it. I just browsed through, didn't see it. But I did see this one, which I have, and is an awesome and really versatile tie. Highly recommend:
http://www.patriziocappelli.it/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=2_17&products_id=89post #3028 of 1403811/6/12 at 8:01ampost #3029 of 1403811/6/12 at 8:02am
- whnay.'s good taste thread
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1050 Active Users (200 Members and 850 Guests)
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 5 minutes ago
- › BASICALLY GIVING THIS AWAY: Eidos Napoli Tipo Teal/Char-Brown Linen... 6 minutes ago
- › What is my face shape ? 7 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 8 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge for February 12th; Checks! 8 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 9 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 12 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?