Ohhhhh god. This is tough love. No reason to lie to you.
So many things. Macro first. The cuts are all bad. From what I can tell they are boxy and columnar. The last closes way too high. Your ties are complete shit. Except for the last one which is really, really nice. Keep that one and cherish it. Your ability to combine colors is … non-existent. Either you go for a straight-up garanimals match or you strike some wildly discordant note.
1. Way too matchy. The white shirt is a disaster. I think we need a thread on how and how not to wear a white shirt. But that is a don’t. White with a fuzzy flannel and purple is just no. The tie matching the check is chessy.
2. Wretched fucking tie. Toss immediately. As a suit, the color of that coat is nice, as a jacket it sucks balls.
3. Burn it all but the shirt. That is the chavviest suit I have seen in weeks.
4. The worst tie of all. Suit color looks decent though.
5. Horribly cut coat, very nice tie.
Sorry stitch, I feel like I just beat up the nicest kid on the playground, I have a little guilt going on.
ET@244 cannot tell much, it’s probably pretty good. Suit looks very A&Sy. That ain’t from Naples.
Gazman@264: Top pic coat looks black, if so, burn. Square is bad. Tie is decent.
Second pic, quite CBD and good taste, dull but good taste. Push down that square.
Third: gorgeous suit, shitty tie that does not go.
Fourth: OK, if you are going to do that double wrap FIH, take care that the inside loop does not show. Way insufficient contrast between suit, shirt and tie, especially the latter two. That tie can be great but it either needs a blue shirt or a VERY dark blue or gray suit. I can’t tell about the suiting. OTOH it looks like a mid gray nailhead which I like. OTOH I think I detect a blue double stripe? In which case I hate it. I want to like it but I need to see a clearer depiction of the pattern.
o/o@281: Not working. Too monochrome and the square is both terrible and discordant.