I like this, which means it is probably DQ'd.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 4:46pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:12 pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 12:02 pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?Last edited: 2/9/16
- Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?Last edited: 2/8/16
- What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?Last edited: 2/4/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
whnay.'s good taste thread - Page 151post #2251 of 140389/25/12 at 10:44am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2252 of 140389/25/12 at 11:27ampost #2253 of 140389/25/12 at 12:01pmpost #2254 of 140389/25/12 at 12:03pmpost #2255 of 140389/25/12 at 12:19pmpost #2256 of 140389/25/12 at 12:19pmpost #2257 of 140389/25/12 at 12:20pmThread Starterpost #2258 of 140389/25/12 at 12:28pm
I don't like this...the collar is badly setted, too high (backward), and those lapels should be further down. The lapels result as beeing to wide, but actually that is not wideness but how it is badly setted. Instead I like how you matched the shirt and the tie.post #2259 of 140389/25/12 at 12:35pmSorry for the crappy Blackberry pics. I'm still contemplating on whether it is justified to buy a real camera just to take "WAYWRN" pictures.
Anyway, the shirt is light blue twill & the tie is burgundy knitted (Gallo). PS is by you know who...
Shoes in the spolier & yes those buckles were kept buckled...I'm not Lino Ieluzzi or Ezio Mancini. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Edited by Fantastic Mr Foxx - 9/25/12 at 12:51pmpost #2260 of 140389/25/12 at 12:43pmpost #2261 of 140389/25/12 at 1:03pmpost #2262 of 140389/25/12 at 2:29pmpost #2263 of 140389/25/12 at 2:31pmpost #2264 of 140389/25/12 at 9:13pmpost #2265 of 140389/25/12 at 9:19pm
- whnay.'s good taste thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 13 seconds ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF FEB... 3 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 4 minutes ago
- › Briefcase porn thread 4 minutes ago
- › Help! Tom Ford Tuxedo lapel asymmetrical! Can it be fixed? 6 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 7 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...