Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 4:46pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:32 am in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Yesterday at 9:59 pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?Last edited: 2/4/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
whnay.'s good taste thread - Page 821
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12302 of 140384/23/14 at 10:42ampost #12303 of 140384/23/14 at 10:46ampost #12304 of 140384/23/14 at 10:47ampost #12305 of 140384/23/14 at 10:47ampost #12306 of 140384/23/14 at 10:48ampost #12307 of 140384/23/14 at 11:08ampost #12308 of 140384/23/14 at 11:21ampost #12309 of 140384/23/14 at 11:31ampost #12310 of 140384/23/14 at 11:35ampost #12311 of 140384/26/14 at 1:55ampost #12312 of 140384/26/14 at 2:34am
My friend became a health guru for a crack dealer named P-Nut that lived below her. He had Section 8 housing set up for both he and his mom, but his mom lived with him and he was subletting his mom's place. He was also claiming disability for both he and his mom.
My friend's family was actually fairly well off. And they thought she was staying in a much nicer place (i.e. not the ghetto). And they thought they were paying for her to stay in a much nicer place (i.e. still not the ghetto). But actually, they were paying for a not nice place (i.e. the ghetto) and her 400 dollar a month weed habit. She also ate only raw food, which turns out, very expensive.
P-Nut was a fairly nice guy. Only crack dealer I ever met. Once offered me a spliff. I turned it down. Because you know. Probably crack in there.post #12313 of 140384/26/14 at 10:37pmpost #12314 of 140384/27/14 at 3:04amKbear, looks good. You should be very happy with that result - and excellent fabrics. I like the chest. It is a nice slim fit look, and slim fit pants can sometimes be overwhelmed if there is too much drape up top.
Three minor things. The left sleeve seems longer than the right, but that may just be how you're standing. If they are brass buttons, they can reduce the versatility. Some prefer brown. And someone earlier - perhaps in another thread - spoke of taper and how it can accentuate the length of shoes for some. But again, that may be a stance thing.
- whnay.'s good taste thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 31 seconds ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 1 minute ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 2 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 2 minutes ago
- › is it ok to wear short sleeve shirts? 3 minutes ago
- › NWT ISAIA plaid sport jacket EU52R 5 minutes ago
- › Shoemaking Techniques and Traditions--"...these foolish things..." 9 minutes ago
- › The Definitive MANBAG Thread, Part II: 2014~ 9 minutes ago
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...