Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color shirt/tie to wear with my suit? Last post on 11/11/12 at 1:15am in Classic Menswear
- Fashion in Tonights Debate: Romney vs Obama Last post on 11/11/13 at 6:25am in Classic Menswear
- Med school interview coming up, need advice Last post on 11/19/12 at 9:10am in Classic Menswear
- If you do not own the following things, you are not well dressed Last post on 5/17/14 at 1:01am in Classic Menswear
- The Worst Look Last post on 10/1/13 at 11:54pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
whnay.'s good taste thread - Page 821
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12302 of 126024/23/14 at 10:42ampost #12303 of 126024/23/14 at 10:46ampost #12304 of 126024/23/14 at 10:47ampost #12305 of 126024/23/14 at 10:47ampost #12306 of 126024/23/14 at 10:48ampost #12307 of 126024/23/14 at 11:08ampost #12308 of 126024/23/14 at 11:21ampost #12309 of 126024/23/14 at 11:31ampost #12310 of 126024/23/14 at 11:35ampost #12311 of 126024/26/14 at 1:55ampost #12312 of 126024/26/14 at 2:34am
My friend became a health guru for a crack dealer named P-Nut that lived below her. He had Section 8 housing set up for both he and his mom, but his mom lived with him and he was subletting his mom's place. He was also claiming disability for both he and his mom.
My friend's family was actually fairly well off. And they thought she was staying in a much nicer place (i.e. not the ghetto). And they thought they were paying for her to stay in a much nicer place (i.e. still not the ghetto). But actually, they were paying for a not nice place (i.e. the ghetto) and her 400 dollar a month weed habit. She also ate only raw food, which turns out, very expensive.
P-Nut was a fairly nice guy. Only crack dealer I ever met. Once offered me a spliff. I turned it down. Because you know. Probably crack in there.post #12313 of 126024/26/14 at 10:37pmpost #12314 of 126024/27/14 at 3:04amKbear, looks good. You should be very happy with that result - and excellent fabrics. I like the chest. It is a nice slim fit look, and slim fit pants can sometimes be overwhelmed if there is too much drape up top.
Three minor things. The left sleeve seems longer than the right, but that may just be how you're standing. If they are brass buttons, they can reduce the versatility. Some prefer brown. And someone earlier - perhaps in another thread - spoke of taper and how it can accentuate the length of shoes for some. But again, that may be a stance thing.
- whnay.'s good taste thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › WTB: Needles Rebuild BDU Shawl Collar Jacket Size M 2 seconds ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 5 minutes ago
- › Acne Ace Jeans 5 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 7 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 11 minutes ago
- › Charles Tyrwhitt 18 minutes ago
- › Naked and famous 15oz premium leather belt 21 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 26 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 27 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 27 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)