Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:06 am in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 10:26 am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 8:24 am in Classic Menswear
- What color shirt/tie to wear with my suit? Last post on 11/11/12 at 1:15am in Classic Menswear
- Fashion in Tonights Debate: Romney vs Obama Last post on 11/11/13 at 6:25am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
whnay.'s good taste thread - Page 778post #11656 of 1390812/29/13 at 11:44am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11657 of 1390812/29/13 at 12:12pmpost #11658 of 1390812/29/13 at 1:04pmQuote:Originally Posted by malat
I believe the Rudy requires special order, no? Last time I checked, there were no returns allowed on the Rudy, which definitely discourages us with "tight tolerances" at the butt and thighs from trying them. Agree with Axelman that this is a shame - there are several pants on offer from Epaulet that I want...
Yes, they were MTO. Had I not had the chance to try on a similar pair in person I dont think i would have done it.Quote:
So, well dressed and in shape.post #11659 of 1390812/31/13 at 8:30ampost #11660 of 1390812/31/13 at 8:53amMe gusta.
I find myself wearing brown ties more and more frequently in the colder weather. I like nothing in this fit is completely solid - there's just a little bit of interest to everything.
Because I can't help myself...
Since all the colors are so subdued, I think a pocket square would work especially well there.
P.S. Photoshop's got nothin' on Paint.post #11661 of 1390812/31/13 at 8:54am
I was hoping you'd post that in here. I think the tie is perfect for the suit (I'm sure I've let you know how much I like the suit before) in terms of sheen, and the pencil stripe is a great choice -- neither too edgy nor too safe.
The shoes are a little more heavily antiqued than I normally like, but I think the brown tie makes it work.post #11662 of 1390812/31/13 at 8:55ampost #11663 of 1390812/31/13 at 8:59ampost #11664 of 139081/1/14 at 4:18ampost #11665 of 139081/1/14 at 11:12ampost #11666 of 139081/1/14 at 12:59pmQuote:
sir despos, there is but one nailhead/birdseye suit, it is navy. i think the color just looks different in different lighting. unless i am missing what you are saying. could you link me the posts you are referring to? id be glad to oblige.post #11667 of 139081/1/14 at 1:40pmpost #11668 of 139081/1/14 at 3:01pmpost #11669 of 139081/1/14 at 3:51pmpost #11670 of 139081/1/14 at 3:57pm
- whnay.'s good taste thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 13 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 24 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 33 seconds ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 1 minute ago
- › Frui Tie SF Group Buy (interest check) 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Things you just don't get 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Caliber India Varsity Letterman Jackets and...
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan