Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 5/28/16 at 9:36am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:22 am in Classic Menswear
- Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 9:49 am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800Last edited: 4/26/16
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- What shade of grey should my wedding suit be?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
whnay.'s good taste thread - Page 778post #11656 of 1411512/29/13 at 11:44ampost #11657 of 1411512/29/13 at 12:12pmpost #11658 of 1411512/29/13 at 1:04pmQuote:Originally Posted by malat
I believe the Rudy requires special order, no? Last time I checked, there were no returns allowed on the Rudy, which definitely discourages us with "tight tolerances" at the butt and thighs from trying them. Agree with Axelman that this is a shame - there are several pants on offer from Epaulet that I want...
Yes, they were MTO. Had I not had the chance to try on a similar pair in person I dont think i would have done it.Quote:
So, well dressed and in shape.post #11659 of 1411512/31/13 at 8:30ampost #11660 of 1411512/31/13 at 8:53amMe gusta.
I find myself wearing brown ties more and more frequently in the colder weather. I like nothing in this fit is completely solid - there's just a little bit of interest to everything.
Because I can't help myself...
Since all the colors are so subdued, I think a pocket square would work especially well there.
P.S. Photoshop's got nothin' on Paint.post #11661 of 1411512/31/13 at 8:54am
I was hoping you'd post that in here. I think the tie is perfect for the suit (I'm sure I've let you know how much I like the suit before) in terms of sheen, and the pencil stripe is a great choice -- neither too edgy nor too safe.
The shoes are a little more heavily antiqued than I normally like, but I think the brown tie makes it work.post #11662 of 1411512/31/13 at 8:55ampost #11663 of 1411512/31/13 at 8:59ampost #11664 of 141151/1/14 at 4:18ampost #11665 of 141151/1/14 at 11:12ampost #11666 of 141151/1/14 at 12:59pmQuote:
sir despos, there is but one nailhead/birdseye suit, it is navy. i think the color just looks different in different lighting. unless i am missing what you are saying. could you link me the posts you are referring to? id be glad to oblige.post #11667 of 141151/1/14 at 1:40pmpost #11668 of 141151/1/14 at 3:01pmpost #11669 of 141151/1/14 at 3:51pmpost #11670 of 141151/1/14 at 3:57pm
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Eidos Napoli 7 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › NWT $230 RLPL Size Medium T-Shirt, White and Navy Blue Horizontal... 1 minute ago
- › Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 4 minutes ago
- › Do these t-shirts fit? 7 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Roda shirts! Two 41, one 40, all with MOP buttons. 12 minutes ago
- › OFFERING SERVICE OF Bespoke Neapolitan 5-7-12 fold ties 14 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 14 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding