Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 4:46pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Yesterday at 10:14 pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Yesterday at 9:42 pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather ClothLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s Moral and Sartorial...Last edited: 8/10/15
- David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88Last edited: 7/26/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
whnay.'s good taste thread - Page 778post #11656 of 1396712/29/13 at 11:44am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11657 of 1396712/29/13 at 12:12pmpost #11658 of 1396712/29/13 at 1:04pmQuote:Originally Posted by malat
I believe the Rudy requires special order, no? Last time I checked, there were no returns allowed on the Rudy, which definitely discourages us with "tight tolerances" at the butt and thighs from trying them. Agree with Axelman that this is a shame - there are several pants on offer from Epaulet that I want...
Yes, they were MTO. Had I not had the chance to try on a similar pair in person I dont think i would have done it.Quote:
So, well dressed and in shape.post #11659 of 1396712/31/13 at 8:30ampost #11660 of 1396712/31/13 at 8:53amMe gusta.
I find myself wearing brown ties more and more frequently in the colder weather. I like nothing in this fit is completely solid - there's just a little bit of interest to everything.
Because I can't help myself...
Since all the colors are so subdued, I think a pocket square would work especially well there.
P.S. Photoshop's got nothin' on Paint.post #11661 of 1396712/31/13 at 8:54am
I was hoping you'd post that in here. I think the tie is perfect for the suit (I'm sure I've let you know how much I like the suit before) in terms of sheen, and the pencil stripe is a great choice -- neither too edgy nor too safe.
The shoes are a little more heavily antiqued than I normally like, but I think the brown tie makes it work.post #11662 of 1396712/31/13 at 8:55ampost #11663 of 1396712/31/13 at 8:59ampost #11664 of 139671/1/14 at 4:18ampost #11665 of 139671/1/14 at 11:12ampost #11666 of 139671/1/14 at 12:59pmQuote:
sir despos, there is but one nailhead/birdseye suit, it is navy. i think the color just looks different in different lighting. unless i am missing what you are saying. could you link me the posts you are referring to? id be glad to oblige.post #11667 of 139671/1/14 at 1:40pmpost #11668 of 139671/1/14 at 3:01pmpost #11669 of 139671/1/14 at 3:51pmpost #11670 of 139671/1/14 at 3:57pm
- whnay.'s good taste thread
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Sid Mashburn Tie Red Striped NWOT 59 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit... 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 2 minutes ago
- › Boothia Felix - Mod, Striped, Retro Tee 5 minutes ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Sid Mashburn Atkinsons Tie Red NWOT 6 minutes ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 6 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 7 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015