Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 4:46pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:31 pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 2:28 pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?Last edited: 2/9/16
- Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?Last edited: 2/8/16
- What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?Last edited: 2/4/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
whnay.'s good taste thread - Page 778post #11656 of 1403812/29/13 at 11:44am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11657 of 1403812/29/13 at 12:12pmpost #11658 of 1403812/29/13 at 1:04pmQuote:Originally Posted by malat
I believe the Rudy requires special order, no? Last time I checked, there were no returns allowed on the Rudy, which definitely discourages us with "tight tolerances" at the butt and thighs from trying them. Agree with Axelman that this is a shame - there are several pants on offer from Epaulet that I want...
Yes, they were MTO. Had I not had the chance to try on a similar pair in person I dont think i would have done it.Quote:
So, well dressed and in shape.post #11659 of 1403812/31/13 at 8:30ampost #11660 of 1403812/31/13 at 8:53amMe gusta.
I find myself wearing brown ties more and more frequently in the colder weather. I like nothing in this fit is completely solid - there's just a little bit of interest to everything.
Because I can't help myself...
Since all the colors are so subdued, I think a pocket square would work especially well there.
P.S. Photoshop's got nothin' on Paint.post #11661 of 1403812/31/13 at 8:54am
I was hoping you'd post that in here. I think the tie is perfect for the suit (I'm sure I've let you know how much I like the suit before) in terms of sheen, and the pencil stripe is a great choice -- neither too edgy nor too safe.
The shoes are a little more heavily antiqued than I normally like, but I think the brown tie makes it work.post #11662 of 1403812/31/13 at 8:55ampost #11663 of 1403812/31/13 at 8:59ampost #11664 of 140381/1/14 at 4:18ampost #11665 of 140381/1/14 at 11:12ampost #11666 of 140381/1/14 at 12:59pmQuote:
sir despos, there is but one nailhead/birdseye suit, it is navy. i think the color just looks different in different lighting. unless i am missing what you are saying. could you link me the posts you are referring to? id be glad to oblige.post #11667 of 140381/1/14 at 1:40pmpost #11668 of 140381/1/14 at 3:01pmpost #11669 of 140381/1/14 at 3:51pmpost #11670 of 140381/1/14 at 3:57pm
- whnay.'s good taste thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Official Customs, Duties, and International Shipping Questions and... 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Cars Discount / Thrift & DIY Questions and Bragging ... 4 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 4 minutes ago
- › Wesco Boots! 5 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 7 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 7 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...