Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:13 am in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 10:13 am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 10:11 am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on 7/3/15 at 10:47am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
whnay.'s good taste thread - Page 778post #11656 of 1394912/29/13 at 11:44am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11657 of 1394912/29/13 at 12:12pmpost #11658 of 1394912/29/13 at 1:04pmQuote:Originally Posted by malat
I believe the Rudy requires special order, no? Last time I checked, there were no returns allowed on the Rudy, which definitely discourages us with "tight tolerances" at the butt and thighs from trying them. Agree with Axelman that this is a shame - there are several pants on offer from Epaulet that I want...
Yes, they were MTO. Had I not had the chance to try on a similar pair in person I dont think i would have done it.Quote:
So, well dressed and in shape.post #11659 of 1394912/31/13 at 8:30ampost #11660 of 1394912/31/13 at 8:53amMe gusta.
I find myself wearing brown ties more and more frequently in the colder weather. I like nothing in this fit is completely solid - there's just a little bit of interest to everything.
Because I can't help myself...
Since all the colors are so subdued, I think a pocket square would work especially well there.
P.S. Photoshop's got nothin' on Paint.post #11661 of 1394912/31/13 at 8:54am
I was hoping you'd post that in here. I think the tie is perfect for the suit (I'm sure I've let you know how much I like the suit before) in terms of sheen, and the pencil stripe is a great choice -- neither too edgy nor too safe.
The shoes are a little more heavily antiqued than I normally like, but I think the brown tie makes it work.post #11662 of 1394912/31/13 at 8:55ampost #11663 of 1394912/31/13 at 8:59ampost #11664 of 139491/1/14 at 4:18ampost #11665 of 139491/1/14 at 11:12ampost #11666 of 139491/1/14 at 12:59pmQuote:
sir despos, there is but one nailhead/birdseye suit, it is navy. i think the color just looks different in different lighting. unless i am missing what you are saying. could you link me the posts you are referring to? id be glad to oblige.post #11667 of 139491/1/14 at 1:40pmpost #11668 of 139491/1/14 at 3:01pmpost #11669 of 139491/1/14 at 3:51pmpost #11670 of 139491/1/14 at 3:57pm
- whnay.'s good taste thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 34 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 5 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 6 minutes ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 8 minutes ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 8 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 11 minutes ago
- › 125k pull-ups in 2015 13 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...