Always happy to have an excuse for my poor taste. Thanks for the help, stitch. Edited the pic for bigger.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 5/28/16 at 9:36am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:10 pm in Classic Menswear
- Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on 9/28/16 at 8:31am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800Last edited: 4/26/16
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- What shade of grey should my wedding suit be?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
whnay.'s good taste thread - Page 754post #11296 of 1412111/19/13 at 7:44ampost #11297 of 1412111/19/13 at 7:48amQuote:Originally Posted by unbelragazzo Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I like it, especially as the windowpane is all matchy with the pants (imma philistine, I know). I was actually intending to wear something similar tomorrow, but with slightly lighter brown pants and a blue shirt.
Of course, I take that all back if those pants are cotton. I'm anti cotton pants.post #11298 of 1412111/19/13 at 7:49ampost #11299 of 1412111/19/13 at 7:53ampost #11300 of 1412111/19/13 at 8:08ampost #11301 of 1412111/19/13 at 8:09ampost #11302 of 1412111/19/13 at 8:12amIt's a Steed jacket - the sleeves are a bit short, I'll probably have them lengthened once the weather warms up again. If they stayed where they are in that picture at all times, I'd be ok with it, because I like showing a good amount of cuff, but occasionally they'll ride a little higher.post #11303 of 1412111/19/13 at 8:30ampost #11304 of 1412111/19/13 at 8:30ampost #11305 of 1412111/19/13 at 8:48ampost #11306 of 1412111/19/13 at 9:04amLove that jacket unbel. Nice to see stuff from you again. that fabric is pretty much a clear example of when an odd jacket has been selected for a piece that you just don't see in RTW. Or at least I don't. Doc's the other day was the same for me.
Stitches is the tie wool?
Aportnoy, is the shirt red or pink? If either, that's another less than obvious choice to me. I would always pair a brown tie with light blue. Don't think I would have thought to pair it with pink or red.post #11307 of 1412111/19/13 at 9:06amQuote:
Hey...the shirt is a pink and white stripe. Love pink and brown together!post #11308 of 1412111/19/13 at 9:10ampost #11309 of 1412111/19/13 at 9:42ampost #11310 of 1412111/19/13 at 10:26am
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 20 seconds ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 58 seconds ago
- › Truman Boots 3 minutes ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum HoF GMTO - The Hopper Boot ORDER NOW 4 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 5 minutes ago
- › WTF over-zealous police? 6 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 9 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 10 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 10 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...