Always happy to have an excuse for my poor taste. Thanks for the help, stitch. Edited the pic for bigger.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on Today at 6:05 am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:59 am in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 11:08 am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 9:10 am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
whnay.'s good taste thread - Page 754post #11296 of 1394911/19/13 at 7:44am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11297 of 1394911/19/13 at 7:48amQuote:Originally Posted by unbelragazzo Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I like it, especially as the windowpane is all matchy with the pants (imma philistine, I know). I was actually intending to wear something similar tomorrow, but with slightly lighter brown pants and a blue shirt.
Of course, I take that all back if those pants are cotton. I'm anti cotton pants.post #11298 of 1394911/19/13 at 7:49ampost #11299 of 1394911/19/13 at 7:53ampost #11300 of 1394911/19/13 at 8:08ampost #11301 of 1394911/19/13 at 8:09ampost #11302 of 1394911/19/13 at 8:12amIt's a Steed jacket - the sleeves are a bit short, I'll probably have them lengthened once the weather warms up again. If they stayed where they are in that picture at all times, I'd be ok with it, because I like showing a good amount of cuff, but occasionally they'll ride a little higher.post #11303 of 1394911/19/13 at 8:30ampost #11304 of 1394911/19/13 at 8:30ampost #11305 of 1394911/19/13 at 8:48ampost #11306 of 1394911/19/13 at 9:04amLove that jacket unbel. Nice to see stuff from you again. that fabric is pretty much a clear example of when an odd jacket has been selected for a piece that you just don't see in RTW. Or at least I don't. Doc's the other day was the same for me.
Stitches is the tie wool?
Aportnoy, is the shirt red or pink? If either, that's another less than obvious choice to me. I would always pair a brown tie with light blue. Don't think I would have thought to pair it with pink or red.post #11307 of 1394911/19/13 at 9:06amQuote:
Hey...the shirt is a pink and white stripe. Love pink and brown together!post #11308 of 1394911/19/13 at 9:10ampost #11309 of 1394911/19/13 at 9:42ampost #11310 of 1394911/19/13 at 10:26am
- whnay.'s good taste thread
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Why StyleForum is Awesome 30 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) 4 minutes ago
- › Brixtol Waxed Cotton Navy Blue Jacket 40R Medium Made in England... 4 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 6 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 6 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 10 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...