Always happy to have an excuse for my poor taste. Thanks for the help, stitch. Edited the pic for bigger.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:01 am in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 7:01 am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 5:59 pm in Classic Menswear
- What color shirt/tie to wear with my suit? Last post on 11/11/12 at 1:15am in Classic Menswear
- Fashion in Tonights Debate: Romney vs Obama Last post on 11/11/13 at 6:25am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: Today
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
whnay.'s good taste thread - Page 754post #11296 of 1390811/19/13 at 7:44am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11297 of 1390811/19/13 at 7:48amQuote:Originally Posted by unbelragazzo Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I like it, especially as the windowpane is all matchy with the pants (imma philistine, I know). I was actually intending to wear something similar tomorrow, but with slightly lighter brown pants and a blue shirt.
Of course, I take that all back if those pants are cotton. I'm anti cotton pants.post #11298 of 1390811/19/13 at 7:49ampost #11299 of 1390811/19/13 at 7:53ampost #11300 of 1390811/19/13 at 8:08ampost #11301 of 1390811/19/13 at 8:09ampost #11302 of 1390811/19/13 at 8:12amIt's a Steed jacket - the sleeves are a bit short, I'll probably have them lengthened once the weather warms up again. If they stayed where they are in that picture at all times, I'd be ok with it, because I like showing a good amount of cuff, but occasionally they'll ride a little higher.post #11303 of 1390811/19/13 at 8:30ampost #11304 of 1390811/19/13 at 8:30ampost #11305 of 1390811/19/13 at 8:48ampost #11306 of 1390811/19/13 at 9:04amLove that jacket unbel. Nice to see stuff from you again. that fabric is pretty much a clear example of when an odd jacket has been selected for a piece that you just don't see in RTW. Or at least I don't. Doc's the other day was the same for me.
Stitches is the tie wool?
Aportnoy, is the shirt red or pink? If either, that's another less than obvious choice to me. I would always pair a brown tie with light blue. Don't think I would have thought to pair it with pink or red.post #11307 of 1390811/19/13 at 9:06amQuote:
Hey...the shirt is a pink and white stripe. Love pink and brown together!post #11308 of 1390811/19/13 at 9:10ampost #11309 of 1390811/19/13 at 9:42ampost #11310 of 1390811/19/13 at 10:26am
- whnay.'s good taste thread
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › What are you reading? 7 seconds ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 10 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 33 seconds ago
- › Offical Barbour Thread 39 seconds ago
- › HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker 51 seconds ago
- › Suggest a hiking boot .... 55 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › Yuketen Footwear 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › TOJ MA-1 Suited Wool size 52 3 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...