Always happy to have an excuse for my poor taste. Thanks for the help, stitch. Edited the pic for bigger.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 4:46pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:17 pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 3:12 pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?Last edited: 2/9/16
- Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?Last edited: 2/8/16
- What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?Last edited: 2/4/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
whnay.'s good taste thread - Page 754post #11296 of 1403811/19/13 at 7:44am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11297 of 1403811/19/13 at 7:48amQuote:Originally Posted by unbelragazzo Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I like it, especially as the windowpane is all matchy with the pants (imma philistine, I know). I was actually intending to wear something similar tomorrow, but with slightly lighter brown pants and a blue shirt.
Of course, I take that all back if those pants are cotton. I'm anti cotton pants.post #11298 of 1403811/19/13 at 7:49ampost #11299 of 1403811/19/13 at 7:53ampost #11300 of 1403811/19/13 at 8:08ampost #11301 of 1403811/19/13 at 8:09ampost #11302 of 1403811/19/13 at 8:12amIt's a Steed jacket - the sleeves are a bit short, I'll probably have them lengthened once the weather warms up again. If they stayed where they are in that picture at all times, I'd be ok with it, because I like showing a good amount of cuff, but occasionally they'll ride a little higher.post #11303 of 1403811/19/13 at 8:30ampost #11304 of 1403811/19/13 at 8:30ampost #11305 of 1403811/19/13 at 8:48ampost #11306 of 1403811/19/13 at 9:04amLove that jacket unbel. Nice to see stuff from you again. that fabric is pretty much a clear example of when an odd jacket has been selected for a piece that you just don't see in RTW. Or at least I don't. Doc's the other day was the same for me.
Stitches is the tie wool?
Aportnoy, is the shirt red or pink? If either, that's another less than obvious choice to me. I would always pair a brown tie with light blue. Don't think I would have thought to pair it with pink or red.post #11307 of 1403811/19/13 at 9:06amQuote:
Hey...the shirt is a pink and white stripe. Love pink and brown together!post #11308 of 1403811/19/13 at 9:10ampost #11309 of 1403811/19/13 at 9:42ampost #11310 of 1403811/19/13 at 10:26am
- whnay.'s good taste thread
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 seconds ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 8 seconds ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 1 minute ago
- › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL 1 minute ago
- › TOM FORD Skyfall Sharkskin Grey Pick & Pick O'Connor Fit Y Suit 50C... 1 minute ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 2 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 5 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?