Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:31 pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 2:05 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 1:24 pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 12:32 pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
whnay.'s good taste thread - Page 739
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11072 of 1394911/8/13 at 4:58amQuote:
Despite what anyone () says, there is very little true objectivity in determining what clothes look good. Yes, in certain contexts (CM for instance) you can definitely say what looks better is many, or most, cases. However the term "objective" is thrown around on SF far too lightly.post #11073 of 1394911/8/13 at 5:09ampost #11074 of 1394911/8/13 at 5:26amQuote:Originally Posted by Bill Dlwgosh
Coppley always looks great in the window displays at Harry's but anything less than full canvas seems to be considered as Junior Varsity by the great majority on this the forum. For better or worse I've bought in to this a bit and as a fellow Canuck have been building around Montreal's Samuelsohn. Also, I saw a post of yours about the Hudson Room shirt. For the price those shirts have actually gotten some love here on the board. I bought one for $50 and like it a Lot better than a J.P. Tilford that I bought today for $150 (and will be returning). To bad that Hudson Room is yet another brand that doesn't do 16 1/2 x 37 (aside from solid white which is the one I own). I can't find that size OTR by anybody but BB who I will be trying out as soon as an order comes in.
It is good to hear from you! Where abouts are you located?post #11075 of 1394911/8/13 at 5:27amQuote:Originally Posted by Caustic Man
Despite what anyone () says, there is very little true objectivity in determining what clothes look good. Yes, in certain contexts (CM for instance) you can definitely say what looks better is many, or most, cases. However the term "objective" is thrown around on SF far too lightly.
I was actually trying to be sarcastic saying that.
Personally, though, I think navy pants in CM are always in bad taste, no matter who posts a fit.post #11076 of 1394911/8/13 at 5:51ampost #11077 of 1394911/8/13 at 5:53ampost #11078 of 1394911/8/13 at 7:02ampost #11079 of 1394911/8/13 at 7:21ampost #11080 of 1394911/8/13 at 7:23amThread Starterpost #11081 of 1394911/8/13 at 7:23ampost #11082 of 1394911/8/13 at 7:30ampost #11083 of 1394911/8/13 at 7:35ampost #11084 of 1394911/8/13 at 7:46am
- whnay.'s good taste thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 37 seconds ago
- › The Official Vanda Fine Clothing Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 3 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › The GQ Fit (I want it as tight as possible without cutting off... 4 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 6 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 7 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...