Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color shirt/tie to wear with my suit? Last post on 11/11/12 at 1:15am in Classic Menswear
- Fashion in Tonights Debate: Romney vs Obama Last post on 11/11/13 at 6:25am in Classic Menswear
- Med school interview coming up, need advice Last post on 11/19/12 at 9:10am in Classic Menswear
- If you do not own the following things, you are not well dressed Last post on 5/17/14 at 1:01am in Classic Menswear
- The Worst Look Last post on 10/1/13 at 11:54pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
whnay.'s good taste thread - Page 739
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11072 of 1333111/8/13 at 4:58amQuote:
Despite what anyone () says, there is very little true objectivity in determining what clothes look good. Yes, in certain contexts (CM for instance) you can definitely say what looks better is many, or most, cases. However the term "objective" is thrown around on SF far too lightly.post #11073 of 1333111/8/13 at 5:09ampost #11074 of 1333111/8/13 at 5:26amQuote:Originally Posted by Bill Dlwgosh
Coppley always looks great in the window displays at Harry's but anything less than full canvas seems to be considered as Junior Varsity by the great majority on this the forum. For better or worse I've bought in to this a bit and as a fellow Canuck have been building around Montreal's Samuelsohn. Also, I saw a post of yours about the Hudson Room shirt. For the price those shirts have actually gotten some love here on the board. I bought one for $50 and like it a Lot better than a J.P. Tilford that I bought today for $150 (and will be returning). To bad that Hudson Room is yet another brand that doesn't do 16 1/2 x 37 (aside from solid white which is the one I own). I can't find that size OTR by anybody but BB who I will be trying out as soon as an order comes in.
It is good to hear from you! Where abouts are you located?post #11075 of 1333111/8/13 at 5:27amQuote:Originally Posted by Caustic Man
Despite what anyone () says, there is very little true objectivity in determining what clothes look good. Yes, in certain contexts (CM for instance) you can definitely say what looks better is many, or most, cases. However the term "objective" is thrown around on SF far too lightly.
I was actually trying to be sarcastic saying that.
Personally, though, I think navy pants in CM are always in bad taste, no matter who posts a fit.post #11076 of 1333111/8/13 at 5:51ampost #11077 of 1333111/8/13 at 5:53ampost #11078 of 1333111/8/13 at 7:02ampost #11079 of 1333111/8/13 at 7:21ampost #11080 of 1333111/8/13 at 7:23amThread Starterpost #11081 of 1333111/8/13 at 7:23ampost #11082 of 1333111/8/13 at 7:30ampost #11083 of 1333111/8/13 at 7:35ampost #11084 of 1333111/8/13 at 7:46am
- whnay.'s good taste thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › What are you drinking right now? 38 seconds ago
- › I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask... 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Shell Cordovan Penny Loafer Color 8, size 9.5 6 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 8 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 9 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 10 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 10 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 19 minutes ago
- › Nonnative Logger Knit Gown Charcoal - Size 1 (size small) 20 minutes ago
- › Antiques, antiques auctions, recent purchases and discussion 20 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Top 5 Online Shopping Websites For...
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...