- I have one week to buy a car.
- I am based in the New York metro area.
- I've never purchased a car myself before.
- Want an outstanding deal on a certified pre-owned to make the most of my budget.
- Budget of $15,000 to $20,000 at the most. I'd prefer to fall on the lower end of the spectrum.
- None of these "requirements" are flexible
As I mentioned, I've never purchased a car myself before. The way I've been going about searching for prospective buys is by filtering through Autotrader.com's listings, and setting up a bunch of "alerts" so that the site will notify me if a car gets listed that satisfies my stringent requirements.
Is there a better way to be searching for cars than through Autotrader?
Any other thoughts on the matter? I'd also appreciate any recommendations on CPO cars that I should be looking at within my budget constraints.
Thanks in advance for any help, gentlemen.