I would also suggest enrolling in no hassle returns and specify a restockimg fee from now on.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum at Paris Market Week 2016 - Capsule, Tranoi, Man Shows Last post on 1/15/16 at 9:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 4:58 pm in Classic Menswear
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) Last post on 9/3/16 at 1:03pm in Classic Menswear
- The official list of online stores Last post on 9/21/16 at 2:20pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 7/1/16 at 12:12am in Streetwear and Denim
How can I keep my raw denim jeans (Levis 510) from fading?
Last edited: 3/23/16
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Miami Shopping: 3 Great StoresLast edited: 3/22/16
- What are denim "slub"? What is selvedge? Common denim...Last edited: 3/23/16
- Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions - Page 622post #9317 of 296171/22/14 at 5:28pmQuote:
agreed but i sold this at a high price, not sure ill make that again. i guess the "ethical" thing to do would be to accept the return but then i need to relist and hope it sells that high again.
i need to think it over.post #9318 of 296171/22/14 at 5:33pmReject his request and he could file a snad case based on the nwt aspect. You will likely lose and then you must refund original shipping and return shipping. He can also leave negative feedback too.
Is the reward worth the risk, especially as a new seller with, I'm guessing, not much in terms of ratings?Quote:Originally Posted by thefastlife
Just got this message from a suit I sold... What do? I had no idea the pants were tailored and I'm not even sure that's true as everything else was NWT and basted. Pain in my ass.
Hello. I received the suit today and it is really a very nice suit but the pants were too tight. My tailor checked and the pants were apparently tailored already and all the fabric by the waist was already taken out and there is no more fabric for the tailor to let out. The pants were marked a 34 and I figured there should be 2 inches to let out, so no problem. But there is no more fabric to take out since the size 34 represents the size after this alteration. Can I please send the suit back to you for a refund (less your shipping charges which you can deduct)?post #9319 of 296171/22/14 at 5:37pmQuote:Originally Posted by SeaJen
Reject his request and he could file a snad case based on the nwt aspect. You will likely lose and then you must refund original shipping and return shipping. He can also leave negative feedback too.
Is the reward worth the risk, especially as a new seller with, I'm guessing, not much in terms of ratings?
this is the auction to give you better insight. it was nwt
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251421401156?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1559.l2649post #9320 of 296171/22/14 at 5:43pmpost #9321 of 296171/22/14 at 6:09pmpost #9322 of 296171/22/14 at 7:37pmpost #9323 of 296171/22/14 at 7:47pmQuote:
What a headachepost #9324 of 296171/22/14 at 7:58pmpost #9325 of 296171/22/14 at 7:59pmUgh. Some tool on eBay offered me $50 less than asking for an item, then wanted 10 days to pay. 10 days! He got mad when I rejected his offer.
Then he comes back with "I can pay in 7 days." Then, "3 days." So with what I'm gathering, since he can magically pay in 3 days, was he trying to scam me into giving him 10 days before?post #9326 of 296171/22/14 at 8:09pmpost #9327 of 296171/22/14 at 8:26pmYeah, that's basically what I did. Rejected the offer, told him to BIN and he would in theory have 6 days to pay (2 days until unpaid buyer case opens, 4 days until I can close the case). I told him he could try to make another offer, but since I now know about the payment situation, so it would definitely have to be higher for me to consider it. He should have just kept his mouth shut and I probably would have taken the offer.post #9328 of 296171/22/14 at 8:38pmpost #9329 of 296171/22/14 at 9:39pmpost #9330 of 296171/22/14 at 9:44pmQuote:
Right there with you man......can't we live in the joy together?
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...
Currently, there are 850 Active Users (110 Members and 740 Guests)
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 4 minutes ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Official Wedding Attire Question/Answer/Picture Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 11 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 11 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 20 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 16 24 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 25 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 27 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...