I would also suggest enrolling in no hassle returns and specify a restockimg fee from now on.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) Last post on Today at 4:10 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 1:55 pm in Classic Menswear
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 2:55 pm in Classic Menswear
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) Last post on Yesterday at 10:52 pm in Classic Menswear
- The official list of online stores Last post on 5/20/15 at 12:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest?Last edited: 5/10/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of Tokyo’s Best StoresLast edited: 4/13/15
- How to Buy Direct from JapanLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions - Page 622post #9316 of 211891/22/14 at 5:23pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9317 of 211891/22/14 at 5:28pmQuote:
agreed but i sold this at a high price, not sure ill make that again. i guess the "ethical" thing to do would be to accept the return but then i need to relist and hope it sells that high again.
i need to think it over.post #9318 of 211891/22/14 at 5:33pmReject his request and he could file a snad case based on the nwt aspect. You will likely lose and then you must refund original shipping and return shipping. He can also leave negative feedback too.
Is the reward worth the risk, especially as a new seller with, I'm guessing, not much in terms of ratings?Quote:Originally Posted by thefastlife
Just got this message from a suit I sold... What do? I had no idea the pants were tailored and I'm not even sure that's true as everything else was NWT and basted. Pain in my ass.
Hello. I received the suit today and it is really a very nice suit but the pants were too tight. My tailor checked and the pants were apparently tailored already and all the fabric by the waist was already taken out and there is no more fabric for the tailor to let out. The pants were marked a 34 and I figured there should be 2 inches to let out, so no problem. But there is no more fabric to take out since the size 34 represents the size after this alteration. Can I please send the suit back to you for a refund (less your shipping charges which you can deduct)?post #9319 of 211891/22/14 at 5:37pmQuote:Originally Posted by SeaJen
Reject his request and he could file a snad case based on the nwt aspect. You will likely lose and then you must refund original shipping and return shipping. He can also leave negative feedback too.
Is the reward worth the risk, especially as a new seller with, I'm guessing, not much in terms of ratings?
this is the auction to give you better insight. it was nwt
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251421401156?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1559.l2649post #9320 of 211891/22/14 at 5:43pmpost #9321 of 211891/22/14 at 6:09pmpost #9322 of 211891/22/14 at 7:37pmpost #9323 of 211891/22/14 at 7:47pmQuote:
What a headachepost #9324 of 211891/22/14 at 7:58pmpost #9325 of 211891/22/14 at 7:59pmUgh. Some tool on eBay offered me $50 less than asking for an item, then wanted 10 days to pay. 10 days! He got mad when I rejected his offer.
Then he comes back with "I can pay in 7 days." Then, "3 days." So with what I'm gathering, since he can magically pay in 3 days, was he trying to scam me into giving him 10 days before?post #9326 of 211891/22/14 at 8:09pmpost #9327 of 211891/22/14 at 8:26pmYeah, that's basically what I did. Rejected the offer, told him to BIN and he would in theory have 6 days to pay (2 days until unpaid buyer case opens, 4 days until I can close the case). I told him he could try to make another offer, but since I now know about the payment situation, so it would definitely have to be higher for me to consider it. He should have just kept his mouth shut and I probably would have taken the offer.post #9328 of 211891/22/14 at 8:38pmpost #9329 of 211891/22/14 at 9:39pmpost #9330 of 211891/22/14 at 9:44pmQuote:
Right there with you man......can't we live in the joy together?
- Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions
Styleforum Top Picks
- Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest?
Currently, there are 1628 Active Users (412 Members and 1216 Guests)
- › The Contentedness thread 9 seconds ago
- › A Streetwear Education - May 28, 2015 1 minute ago
- › Umberto Ginocchietti sweater size M or L 1 minute ago
- › Things you just don't get 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 2 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 3 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 4 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 5 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan