I would also suggest enrolling in no hassle returns and specify a restockimg fee from now on.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) Last post on Today at 8:59 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 12:02 pm in Classic Menswear
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 8:05 pm in Classic Menswear
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) Last post on Today at 3:52 pm in Classic Menswear
- The official list of online stores Last post on 6/18/15 at 2:38pm in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest?Last edited: 5/10/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions - Page 622post #9316 of 222351/22/14 at 5:23pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9317 of 222351/22/14 at 5:28pmQuote:
agreed but i sold this at a high price, not sure ill make that again. i guess the "ethical" thing to do would be to accept the return but then i need to relist and hope it sells that high again.
i need to think it over.post #9318 of 222351/22/14 at 5:33pmReject his request and he could file a snad case based on the nwt aspect. You will likely lose and then you must refund original shipping and return shipping. He can also leave negative feedback too.
Is the reward worth the risk, especially as a new seller with, I'm guessing, not much in terms of ratings?Quote:Originally Posted by thefastlife
Just got this message from a suit I sold... What do? I had no idea the pants were tailored and I'm not even sure that's true as everything else was NWT and basted. Pain in my ass.
Hello. I received the suit today and it is really a very nice suit but the pants were too tight. My tailor checked and the pants were apparently tailored already and all the fabric by the waist was already taken out and there is no more fabric for the tailor to let out. The pants were marked a 34 and I figured there should be 2 inches to let out, so no problem. But there is no more fabric to take out since the size 34 represents the size after this alteration. Can I please send the suit back to you for a refund (less your shipping charges which you can deduct)?post #9319 of 222351/22/14 at 5:37pmQuote:Originally Posted by SeaJen
Reject his request and he could file a snad case based on the nwt aspect. You will likely lose and then you must refund original shipping and return shipping. He can also leave negative feedback too.
Is the reward worth the risk, especially as a new seller with, I'm guessing, not much in terms of ratings?
this is the auction to give you better insight. it was nwt
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251421401156?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1559.l2649post #9320 of 222351/22/14 at 5:43pmpost #9321 of 222351/22/14 at 6:09pmpost #9322 of 222351/22/14 at 7:37pmpost #9323 of 222351/22/14 at 7:47pmQuote:
What a headachepost #9324 of 222351/22/14 at 7:58pmpost #9325 of 222351/22/14 at 7:59pmUgh. Some tool on eBay offered me $50 less than asking for an item, then wanted 10 days to pay. 10 days! He got mad when I rejected his offer.
Then he comes back with "I can pay in 7 days." Then, "3 days." So with what I'm gathering, since he can magically pay in 3 days, was he trying to scam me into giving him 10 days before?post #9326 of 222351/22/14 at 8:09pmpost #9327 of 222351/22/14 at 8:26pmYeah, that's basically what I did. Rejected the offer, told him to BIN and he would in theory have 6 days to pay (2 days until unpaid buyer case opens, 4 days until I can close the case). I told him he could try to make another offer, but since I now know about the payment situation, so it would definitely have to be higher for me to consider it. He should have just kept his mouth shut and I probably would have taken the offer.post #9328 of 222351/22/14 at 8:38pmpost #9329 of 222351/22/14 at 9:39pmpost #9330 of 222351/22/14 at 9:44pmQuote:
Right there with you man......can't we live in the joy together?
- Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Currently, there are 988 Active Users (148 Members and 840 Guests)
- › Australian Members 41 seconds ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 41 seconds ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 10 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Help Please for a bespoke Dinner Jacket (tuxedo) 26 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 31 minutes ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 40 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 42 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 45 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...