Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) Last post on Today at 1:16 am in Streetwear and Denim
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 11:04 pm in Classic Menswear
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Yesterday at 5:20 pm in Classic Menswear
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) Last post on 9/27/15 at 10:05am in Classic Menswear
- The official list of online stores Last post on 8/17/15 at 1:19am in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest?Last edited: 5/10/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions - Page 621post #9301 of 236081/22/14 at 10:26am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9302 of 236081/22/14 at 10:47ampost #9303 of 236081/22/14 at 11:08amOh, BTW, this:Quote:Originally Posted by Orgetorix
I SO wish buyers had to pay immediately if they accept a counter-offer.
Gripe story (Click to show)Listed an item BINOBO for $350. Buyer offered me $200. I countered with $250 (I'd figured my inital price was a stretch).
Buyer accepts, but doesn't pay immediately.
Next day, I send an invoice. No payment.
Day 4, I send a reminder. No payment.
Day 6, I open a case.
Day 7 (yesterday, Tuesday), buyer responds: "Sorry, we had a death in the family that was not anticipated, funds became scarce. I will send payment out this Saturday. Again, please accept my apologies. Thank you"
I hope they actually pay.
They didn't pay. Surprise.
Can a buyer change feedback from neutral to positive once they've left it? A buyer left me a neutral because I missed a place where a jacket lining needed re-sewing. I offered him a partial refund to make up for it, he accepted, and he left a follow-up note on his feedback with nice comments. I asked him if he could change it to positive, and he said he couldn't figure out how to do it. Is it possible, and does anyone have instructions I can give him?post #9304 of 236081/22/14 at 11:10ampost #9305 of 236081/22/14 at 11:48ampost #9306 of 236081/22/14 at 12:03pmQuote:Originally Posted by Fueco
We were on the subject of bidder requirements yesterday. Here's how I have my buyer requirements set on Ebay.Block buyers who:
- Have received 2 unpaid item strike(s) within 1 month(s)
- Have a primary shipping address in countries that I don't ship to
- Have 4 policy violation report(s) within 1 month(s)
Am I looking at this backwards, or do you have yours set leniently insofar as length of time? I have mine set to block 2 unpaid strikes in 12 months and 4 violations in 6 months...which I thought was the most strict vs. the shorter time periods you're using.post #9307 of 236081/22/14 at 1:42pmpost #9308 of 236081/22/14 at 1:42pm
Do you guys have any experience with depositing a check on the paypal mobile app? I did some side work at the begining of the month and decided to put that money into my "college fund". I deposited it on the 15th and it doesn't even show up on the actual paypal website, only on the app as "in process"post #9309 of 236081/22/14 at 1:47pmpost #9310 of 236081/22/14 at 3:56pmpost #9311 of 236081/22/14 at 3:58pmQuote:
When you get the email that you got paid, click the transaction ID link, it will make you log into paypal, then on the screen that pops up, on the bottom, hit print shipping label.
edit - is it the payment I sent you? I think I sent it as personal. If my address doesnt show up, Ill send you another.post #9312 of 236081/22/14 at 3:59pmQuote:
did you already send them an invoice? i believe if you are going straight through paypal, send invoice, buyer pays, there should be a print shipping label on your account overview.post #9313 of 236081/22/14 at 4:08pmQuote:
Or ask for the address via message and then use this link....post #9314 of 236081/22/14 at 5:17pmJust got this message from a suit I sold... What do? I had no idea the pants were tailored and I'm not even sure that's true as everything else was NWT and basted. Pain in my ass.
Hello. I received the suit today and it is really a very nice suit but the pants were too tight. My tailor checked and the pants were apparently tailored already and all the fabric by the waist was already taken out and there is no more fabric for the tailor to let out. The pants were marked a 34 and I figured there should be 2 inches to let out, so no problem. But there is no more fabric to take out since the size 34 represents the size after this alteration. Can I please send the suit back to you for a refund (less your shipping charges which you can deduct)?
- Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 seconds ago
- › Grenson Black Wingtips UK 8G - US 9 - 9.5 17 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 36 seconds ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 15 2 minutes ago
- › Official Guitar, Amp, Pedals, and Gear Thread 2 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 3 minutes ago
- › Momotaro 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Hong Kong
- › Deals of the Week, September 21, 2015
- › The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn...
- › Shirt Jackets: A Study in Indecision
- › Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...