Yes, exactly like that, but with more Tweed and SUCCULENT Beaver.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum at Paris Market Week 2016 - Capsule, Tranoi, Man Shows Last post on 1/15/16 at 9:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 2:04 pm in Classic Menswear
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) Last post on 4/16/16 at 5:44am in Classic Menswear
- The official list of online stores Last post on 3/31/16 at 1:04am in Streetwear and Denim
- Finding affordable menswear? (chicago) Last post on 3/20/16 at 8:21am in Classic Menswear
How can I keep my raw denim jeans (Levis 510) from fading?
Last edited: 3/23/16
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Miami Shopping: 3 Great StoresLast edited: 3/22/16
- What are denim "slub"? What is selvedge? Common denim...Last edited: 3/23/16
- Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Grant Stone
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions - Page 604post #9046 of 276661/16/14 at 9:06ampost #9047 of 276661/16/14 at 9:07ampost #9048 of 276661/16/14 at 9:20ampost #9049 of 276661/16/14 at 9:43ampost #9050 of 276661/16/14 at 10:05am
Cross post from thrift thread.
Two new year's resolutions down in one week.
1. Pay off student loan (really a carry-over from last year, but some of my other contributions pushed it back a couple weeks)
2. "Retire" before my 34th birthday. (was two days early on that one.)
3. Develop an effective home exercise schedule to lose 65 lbs. (the hardest of the 3)post #9051 of 276661/16/14 at 12:14pmQuote:
Here's a tie tip that has worked for me: I've been using a colorful (usually red) cheap Stafford tie on lower end suits (H. Boss etc). 4 times, I've had PMs where the buyer says: I want to buy your suit, but will you include that tie? First 2 times, I was using nicer BB ties. Now, I'll go with el cheapo ties.post #9052 of 276661/16/14 at 2:00pmpost #9053 of 276661/16/14 at 2:09pmpost #9054 of 276661/16/14 at 2:28pmpost #9055 of 276661/16/14 at 2:48pmpost #9056 of 276661/16/14 at 3:20pmpost #9057 of 276661/16/14 at 3:22pmQuote:
I started with a nail to the wall, some lights, and a hanger. A mannequin, if you're gonna do this on a regular basis, is highly recommended though.post #9058 of 276661/16/14 at 3:24pmQuote:
A lot depends on your personal philosophy and your circumstances. Do you feel like getting max value from your item? Price it high (but fair), set it as a 'Good-till-cancelled' BINOBO and wait for the right buyer who'll buy it at or around that price (ala Brianpore). Might take a few weeks, or a couple of months, or even more. Do you want to get rid of inventory so you can use that money to buy more things to list? Set the price appropriately, list at as an auction with minimum starting price you're willing to live with, without regrets (like Wes does).
Take into account:
Getting max value vs clearing inventory
Storage space. Do you have enough space to stockpile these items for weeks/months without your place becoming messy?
How recent the label is.
Fabric quality/color/pattern (yours is guncheck, I think, which is sought after).
Single vent vs dual vents.
Seasonality of items.
Size (someone posted earlier that smaller sized jackets like 36 38 S are highly sought after since that's a rare size)
Pricing fucks me up, too.post #9059 of 276661/16/14 at 3:25pmpost #9060 of 276661/16/14 at 3:43pmQuote:
I would describe the material exactly as it is described on the tag (wool, wool/silk blend, etc).
I would describe the pattern as indiscernible unless I had a better / closer photo, as it could be one of 2 or 3 patterns viewed from here.
If you need 3x your money back fast, price it at ~ $79 with free shipping. If you've gotten over the hump of thinking you need to earn your money back straight away (it's already spent, no hurry to get it back), price it at ~ $149 with an OBO (or higher if it's 100% cashmere or vicuna etc). Then relist it / price drop as needed - that's what I personally would do.
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 52 seconds ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 1 minute ago
- › Engineered Garments SS 16 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Ties for Sale. Henry Carter, EG, Marinella, Kiton!!!! 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › FS: NWOT SEXDBXS09 Size 27 5 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 9 minutes ago
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding
- › What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding
- › Ron Rider's comprehensive Shoe Care Guide
- › AE fit & sizing help
- › 5 of the best Groomsmen’s gifts