Yes, exactly like that, but with more Tweed and SUCCULENT Beaver.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum at Paris Market Week 2016 - Capsule, Tranoi, Man Shows Last post on 1/15/16 at 9:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 9:23 pm in Classic Menswear
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) Last post on 7/7/16 at 7:31am in Classic Menswear
- The official list of online stores Last post on 6/1/16 at 8:43am in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 7/1/16 at 12:12am in Streetwear and Denim
How can I keep my raw denim jeans (Levis 510) from fading?
Last edited: 3/23/16
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Miami Shopping: 3 Great StoresLast edited: 3/22/16
- What are denim "slub"? What is selvedge? Common denim...Last edited: 3/23/16
- Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions - Page 604post #9046 of 288211/16/14 at 9:06ampost #9047 of 288211/16/14 at 9:07ampost #9048 of 288211/16/14 at 9:20ampost #9049 of 288211/16/14 at 9:43ampost #9050 of 288211/16/14 at 10:05am
Cross post from thrift thread.
Two new year's resolutions down in one week.
1. Pay off student loan (really a carry-over from last year, but some of my other contributions pushed it back a couple weeks)
2. "Retire" before my 34th birthday. (was two days early on that one.)
3. Develop an effective home exercise schedule to lose 65 lbs. (the hardest of the 3)post #9051 of 288211/16/14 at 12:14pmQuote:
Here's a tie tip that has worked for me: I've been using a colorful (usually red) cheap Stafford tie on lower end suits (H. Boss etc). 4 times, I've had PMs where the buyer says: I want to buy your suit, but will you include that tie? First 2 times, I was using nicer BB ties. Now, I'll go with el cheapo ties.post #9052 of 288211/16/14 at 2:00pmpost #9053 of 288211/16/14 at 2:09pmpost #9054 of 288211/16/14 at 2:28pmpost #9055 of 288211/16/14 at 2:48pmpost #9056 of 288211/16/14 at 3:20pmpost #9057 of 288211/16/14 at 3:22pmQuote:
I started with a nail to the wall, some lights, and a hanger. A mannequin, if you're gonna do this on a regular basis, is highly recommended though.post #9058 of 288211/16/14 at 3:24pmQuote:
A lot depends on your personal philosophy and your circumstances. Do you feel like getting max value from your item? Price it high (but fair), set it as a 'Good-till-cancelled' BINOBO and wait for the right buyer who'll buy it at or around that price (ala Brianpore). Might take a few weeks, or a couple of months, or even more. Do you want to get rid of inventory so you can use that money to buy more things to list? Set the price appropriately, list at as an auction with minimum starting price you're willing to live with, without regrets (like Wes does).
Take into account:
Getting max value vs clearing inventory
Storage space. Do you have enough space to stockpile these items for weeks/months without your place becoming messy?
How recent the label is.
Fabric quality/color/pattern (yours is guncheck, I think, which is sought after).
Single vent vs dual vents.
Seasonality of items.
Size (someone posted earlier that smaller sized jackets like 36 38 S are highly sought after since that's a rare size)
Pricing fucks me up, too.post #9059 of 288211/16/14 at 3:25pmpost #9060 of 288211/16/14 at 3:43pmQuote:
I would describe the material exactly as it is described on the tag (wool, wool/silk blend, etc).
I would describe the pattern as indiscernible unless I had a better / closer photo, as it could be one of 2 or 3 patterns viewed from here.
If you need 3x your money back fast, price it at ~ $79 with free shipping. If you've gotten over the hump of thinking you need to earn your money back straight away (it's already spent, no hurry to get it back), price it at ~ $149 with an OBO (or higher if it's 100% cashmere or vicuna etc). Then relist it / price drop as needed - that's what I personally would do.
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...
- › 2016 50 Book Challenge 17 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 22 minutes ago
- › StyleForum Literati Appreciation Threak: Vaclava Krishna 23 minutes ago
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 27 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 27 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 28 minutes ago
- › WTB Blue Blue Japan Sashiko Jacket or coat size XL 4 31 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 33 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 33 minutes ago
- › 2016 MLB Season Thread 33 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding