Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum at Paris Market Week 2016 - Capsule, Tranoi, Man Shows Last post on 1/15/16 at 9:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 11:24 am in Classic Menswear
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) Last post on 1/31/16 at 3:02am in Classic Menswear
- The official list of online stores Last post on 1/30/16 at 4:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- Finding affordable menswear? (chicago) Last post on 2/7/16 at 1:54pm in Classic Menswear
I accidentally spilled a drop of fish oil onto a pair of boots....
Last edited: 1/29/16
- What are the causes of leather cracking? Opinion and RebuttalLast edited: 1/28/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015Last edited: 12/26/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions - Page 601post #9001 of 265831/15/14 at 1:26pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9002 of 265831/15/14 at 1:28pmQuote:
For me, the drawback right now is the piles of inventory. I have 48 items on my mobile rack ready to be photographed, along with at least that many hanging out in crates waiting for their turn. I can list 20-30 items per day, but I keep having (some addiction!) to go out and look for more, so the best stuff I find gets listed while the smaller stuff hangs out.post #9003 of 265831/15/14 at 2:08pmpost #9004 of 265831/15/14 at 2:16pm
Ugh, I greatly dislike Ebay sometimes...
I just received a camera lens from a seller that doesn't work properly. I ordered a Sigma 24mm lens for Canon described as 'works flawlessly' with cosmetic blemishes. The lens looks perfect but the electronics don't work 2/3 of the time. Frustrating.... And the seller is in Israel.post #9005 of 265831/15/14 at 2:20pmQuote:Originally Posted by Fueco
Ugh, I greatly dislike Ebay sometimes...
I just received a camera lens from a seller that doesn't work properly. I ordered a Sigma 24mm lens for Canon described as 'works flawlessly' with cosmetic blemishes. The lens looks perfect but the electronics don't work 2/3 of the time. Frustrating.... And the seller is in Israel.
I probably wouldn't have bought that because of the location :/post #9006 of 265831/15/14 at 2:36pmpost #9007 of 265831/15/14 at 3:15pmQuote:
Mostly because of returns etc for used electronics. Clothes, I wouldn't have much issue with.post #9008 of 265831/15/14 at 3:53pmpost #9009 of 265831/15/14 at 4:10pmpost #9010 of 265831/15/14 at 4:15pmpost #9011 of 265831/15/14 at 4:21pmQuote:
I moved it to a different location
Here's another shotpost #9012 of 265831/15/14 at 4:29pmpost #9013 of 265831/15/14 at 4:37pmQuote:Originally Posted by concealed
Too late, it sold for 100K alreadypost #9014 of 265831/15/14 at 4:53pm
- Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions
Styleforum Top Picks
- What are the causes of leather cracking? Opinion and Rebuttal
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 7 seconds ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 2 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 3 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › Neckties: A Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF FEB... 6 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 9 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 9 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 9 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?