Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) Last post on Today at 3:43 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 3:22 pm in Classic Menswear
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Yesterday at 3:06 pm in Classic Menswear
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) Last post on Yesterday at 5:10 pm in Classic Menswear
- The official list of online stores Last post on 6/18/15 at 2:38pm in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest?Last edited: 5/10/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions - Page 601post #9001 of 216801/15/14 at 1:26pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9002 of 216801/15/14 at 1:28pmQuote:
For me, the drawback right now is the piles of inventory. I have 48 items on my mobile rack ready to be photographed, along with at least that many hanging out in crates waiting for their turn. I can list 20-30 items per day, but I keep having (some addiction!) to go out and look for more, so the best stuff I find gets listed while the smaller stuff hangs out.post #9003 of 216801/15/14 at 2:08pmpost #9004 of 216801/15/14 at 2:16pm
Ugh, I greatly dislike Ebay sometimes...
I just received a camera lens from a seller that doesn't work properly. I ordered a Sigma 24mm lens for Canon described as 'works flawlessly' with cosmetic blemishes. The lens looks perfect but the electronics don't work 2/3 of the time. Frustrating.... And the seller is in Israel.post #9005 of 216801/15/14 at 2:20pmQuote:Originally Posted by Fueco
Ugh, I greatly dislike Ebay sometimes...
I just received a camera lens from a seller that doesn't work properly. I ordered a Sigma 24mm lens for Canon described as 'works flawlessly' with cosmetic blemishes. The lens looks perfect but the electronics don't work 2/3 of the time. Frustrating.... And the seller is in Israel.
I probably wouldn't have bought that because of the location :/post #9006 of 216801/15/14 at 2:36pmpost #9007 of 216801/15/14 at 3:15pmQuote:
Mostly because of returns etc for used electronics. Clothes, I wouldn't have much issue with.post #9008 of 216801/15/14 at 3:53pmpost #9009 of 216801/15/14 at 4:10pmpost #9010 of 216801/15/14 at 4:15pmpost #9011 of 216801/15/14 at 4:21pmQuote:
I moved it to a different location
Here's another shotpost #9012 of 216801/15/14 at 4:29pmpost #9013 of 216801/15/14 at 4:37pmQuote:Originally Posted by concealed
Too late, it sold for 100K alreadypost #9014 of 216801/15/14 at 4:53pm
- Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › In Praise (but also Suspicion) of Patterned Pants 1 minute ago
- › Motorcycles 9 minutes ago
- › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page 11 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 17 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 23 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 25 minutes ago
- › Why are people willing to pay more for mainstream high fashion... 30 minutes ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 31 minutes ago
- › LAB PAL ZILERI JACKET BLAZER 33 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 34 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...