or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions - Page 544

post #8146 of 15211

When it comes to shipping shirts, would paying the 2 dollars for the padded envelope at Can Post, still be cheaper than sending it through a box?

post #8147 of 15211
Ugh, feel better Spoo, people are dropping like flies here.  Bad flu season in Austin.
post #8148 of 15211

Giving away 2 SWU (System Wide Upgrades) on American Airline. Please see this thread. Priority would be for Thrift Thread and eBay thread folks since those are my main hangouts.

post #8149 of 15211
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoeluv View Post
 

Giving away 2 SWU (System Wide Upgrades) on American Airline. Please see this thread. Priority would be for Thrift Thread and eBay thread folks since those are my main hangouts.

I remember you did this last time Shoeluv, excellent stuff.

post #8150 of 15211
I've seen people in the Ebay selling thread post what appear to be automated summaries of their auctions?

How do you get this coded? Can it be done through the eBay site, or do you need a third party program like GarageSale?

For example:

http://www.styleforum.net/t/177939/what-im-selling-on-ebay-member-auctions/5250_50#post_6810254

http://www.styleforum.net/t/177939/what-im-selling-on-ebay-member-auctions/5250_50#post_6807536
post #8151 of 15211
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrd617 View Post

I've seen people in the Ebay selling thread post what appear to be automated summaries of their auctions?

How do you get this coded? Can it be done through the eBay site, or do you need a third party program like GarageSale?

For example:

http://www.styleforum.net/t/177939/what-im-selling-on-ebay-member-auctions/5250_50#post_6810254

http://www.styleforum.net/t/177939/what-im-selling-on-ebay-member-auctions/5250_50#post_6807536

I just grabbed this randomly. I go to my store page, copy, come here, paste, delete columns I don't want. I'm not using anything else. When I first started, I pasted into word in web layout first and, made the cuts and then came here. I dinked around with my browser settings until I no longer got error messages, but I don't remember what I had to change. 

 

 

 

..........Update, when I submitted this time, the photo's disappear in the post. 

 

Browser SW updated since last time so I gotta find the security setting again.

post #8152 of 15211
Quote:
Originally Posted by jebarne View Post
 

I just grabbed this randomly. I go to my store page, copy, come here, paste, delete columns I don't want. I'm not using anything else. When I first started, I pasted into word in web layout first and, made the cuts and then came here. I dinked around with my browser settings until I no longer got error messages, but I don't remember what I had to change. 

 

 

 

..........Update, when I submitted this time, the photo's disappear in the post. 

 

Browser SW updated since last time so I gotta find the security setting again.

Will you tell me what you did when you figure it out? using Chrome and I'm looking around to fix the problem too - I can't copy the pictures

post #8153 of 15211
 
  •  
  •  
  •  
 
  •  
  •  
  •  
Nevermind I think I figured it out. Just gotta select the listings better
post #8154 of 15211
Quote:
Originally Posted by jebarne View Post
 

I just grabbed this randomly. I go to my store page, copy, come here, paste, delete columns I don't want. I'm not using anything else. When I first started, I pasted into word in web layout first and, made the cuts and then came here. I dinked around with my browser settings until I no longer got error messages, but I don't remember what I had to change. 

 

 

 

..........Update, when I submitted this time, the photo's disappear in the post. 

 

Browser SW updated since last time so I gotta find the security setting again.

AUTHENTIC! Rock & Republic Button Fly Jeans "Niel" “Sant” Skull Buttons Sz 33x34
 
 
$19.74
$59.84
Free shipping

 

Ermenegildo Zegna 100% Cotton Blue Jeans Pants US 36x31  Made in Italy Med Wash
 
 
$29.74
$79.84
Free shipping

 

LACOSTE Straight Leg Denim Jeans Pants Croc Logo Back Pocket Med Wash Sz 33x30
 
 
$19.74
$64.84
Free shipping

 

Snowflake POLO Ralph Lauren Nordic Fair Isle Sweater 100% Cotton Sz L Beige Knit
 
 
$34.74
$84.99
Free shipping
post #8155 of 15211
There has to be an easier way than selected columns manually...
post #8156 of 15211
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrd617 View Post

There has to be an easier way than selected columns manually...

 

It was fairly easy. You just highlight and copy it into the reply section. It isn't much work

post #8157 of 15211
Pictures don't work with a simple copy/paste... how did you select them without copying each image link manually?



Newly listed NWT $395 Ralph Lauren Black Label Sweater █ Black CASHMERE-Cotton-Wool, Size L

$115.00
Buy It Now

Newly listed WT ~$1800 Polo Ralph Lauren "Custom Fit" Suit █ Brown Houndstooth, Size 38R

Made in Italy by Corneliani, Half Canvas Construction
$525.00
Buy It Now

Newly listed NWT ~$395 Ermenegildo Zegna Sweater █ Blue Silk-Linen, Size M / US 40 / EU 50

$115.00
Buy It Now
post #8158 of 15211
Pictures seem to work fine for me with just copy/paste.      
Brooks Brothers Makers Red w Blue & Yellow Flowers Floral 100% Silk Neck Tie USA
 
 
 
Expedited shipping available
Time left: 6d 5h leftSunday, 8PM
$9.99
0 bids
 

Ermenegildo Zegna Multi-Colored Geometric Pattern Disegno Esclusivo Neck Tie
 
 
 
Expedited shipping available
Time left: 6d 5h leftSunday, 8PM
$9.99
0 bids
 

Levi's Faux-Sherpa Lined Khaki Button Up Jacket - Large L - Light Coat EUC
 
 
 
Expedited shipping available
Time left: 6d 5h leftSunday, 8PM
$9.99
0 bids
 

     
post #8159 of 15211

Check the "source" button on the top left. One is for html and the other is "dynamic" only (or something like that). The html setting wont copy in pictures, only text. Works no problem for me. No clue why some of the lines seems to go missing though

 

Item picture
$57.56
$225.00
Buy It Now
Item picture
$36.00
$195.00
Buy It Now
Item picture
$10.49
$195.00
Buy It Now
Item picture
$9.99
$175.00
Buy It Now
post #8160 of 15211
Never mind.... Looks like I'm wrong about the source button....
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions