Finally back to 100% positive after my only negative last December, which the buyer said they wanted to retract but couldn't figure out how to (even after I sent them the revision link). We'll see how long that lasts...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum at Paris Market Week 2016 - Capsule, Tranoi, Man Shows Last post on 1/15/16 at 9:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 6:59 am in Classic Menswear
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) Last post on 7/7/16 at 7:31am in Classic Menswear
- The official list of online stores Last post on 6/1/16 at 8:43am in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 7/1/16 at 12:12am in Streetwear and Denim
How can I keep my raw denim jeans (Levis 510) from fading?
Last edited: 3/23/16
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Miami Shopping: 3 Great StoresLast edited: 3/22/16
- What are denim "slub"? What is selvedge? Common denim...Last edited: 3/23/16
- Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions - Page 513post #7681 of 2881112/9/13 at 12:26pmpost #7682 of 2881112/9/13 at 12:42pmpost #7683 of 2881112/9/13 at 12:47pmpost #7684 of 2881112/9/13 at 12:54pmpost #7685 of 2881112/9/13 at 1:01pmQuote:Originally Posted by capnwes
Sigh. We so badly need the ability to sticky posts for reference.Quote:
Steve's been selling on Ebay since the Pony Express ran it!post #7686 of 2881112/9/13 at 2:06pmpost #7687 of 2881112/9/13 at 2:16pm
I should've been there with you back then. I've watched Ebay from the very beginning. Of course, I grew up two blocks from Cisco Systems headquarters and watched it go from a farmer's field to multinational corporation. Should've invested at the ground floor!post #7688 of 2881112/9/13 at 3:29pmQuote:Originally Posted by suited
Great price for yourself ($41 US), but after you factor in eBay and paypal fees (and taxes if you run a eBay business), it may or may not be worth your time. If they have no tags, definitely not. If they do have tags and the ties are attractive patterns, you could do well with them if you're patient.
I would pass on that deal. You can often pick them up at that price at NMLC, with tags.post #7689 of 2881112/9/13 at 3:31pm
Any reason this wouldn't be legit (more pictures)? Can't find much under Vega Service via Google. I know tie manufacturers make runs for specific companies. Does this make it more or less desirable? I just don't want potential buyers freaking out over seeing "Vega Service," in a crappy font, on a tie they are bidding on.post #7690 of 2881112/9/13 at 3:39pmQuote:Originally Posted by JackFlash
Any reason this wouldn't be legit (more pictures)? Can't find much under Vega Service via Google. I know tie manufacturers make runs for specific companies. Does this make it more or less desirable? I just don't want potential buyers freaking out over seeing "Vega Service," in a crappy font, on a tie they are bidding on.
Probably the same desirability since it isn't customized.
over that Billy Reid btw.post #7691 of 2881112/9/13 at 5:07pmpost #7692 of 2881112/9/13 at 5:09pmQuote:
When I first started selling, I would take pictures of the things I was selling on my 35mm camera, get the film developed at the drug store, take the pictures home, scan them, and then upload them to the auctions.
My god.post #7693 of 2881112/9/13 at 5:10pmQuote:
I was doing the same thing, except I didn't have a computer. I had to do my listings at the library. lol. So glad that's not the way anymore.
Ironically, the first item I ever sold on eBay was a digital camera. I never said I was the smartest seller on the planet.post #7694 of 2881112/9/13 at 5:10pmQuote:
I was thrifting outside of Boston over Thanksgiving when visiting my folks and found a sport coat with a NYC thrift tag on it.post #7695 of 2881112/9/13 at 5:12pm
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...
- › Things you just don't get 1 minute ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 2 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on what to wear to a nice restuarant for dinner 3 minutes ago
- › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 8 minutes ago
- › #BLM 9 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 11 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 12 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 16 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 17 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding