Finally back to 100% positive after my only negative last December, which the buyer said they wanted to retract but couldn't figure out how to (even after I sent them the revision link). We'll see how long that lasts...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) Last post on Today at 6:42 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 8:57 pm in Classic Menswear
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 9:11 pm in Classic Menswear
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) Last post on Yesterday at 1:03 pm in Classic Menswear
- The official list of online stores Last post on 6/18/15 at 2:38pm in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest?Last edited: 5/10/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions - Page 513post #7681 of 2218412/9/13 at 12:26pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #7682 of 2218412/9/13 at 12:42pmpost #7683 of 2218412/9/13 at 12:47pmpost #7684 of 2218412/9/13 at 12:54pmpost #7685 of 2218412/9/13 at 1:01pmQuote:Originally Posted by capnwes
Sigh. We so badly need the ability to sticky posts for reference.Quote:
Steve's been selling on Ebay since the Pony Express ran it!post #7686 of 2218412/9/13 at 2:06pmpost #7687 of 2218412/9/13 at 2:16pm
I should've been there with you back then. I've watched Ebay from the very beginning. Of course, I grew up two blocks from Cisco Systems headquarters and watched it go from a farmer's field to multinational corporation. Should've invested at the ground floor!post #7688 of 2218412/9/13 at 3:29pmQuote:Originally Posted by suited
Great price for yourself ($41 US), but after you factor in eBay and paypal fees (and taxes if you run a eBay business), it may or may not be worth your time. If they have no tags, definitely not. If they do have tags and the ties are attractive patterns, you could do well with them if you're patient.
I would pass on that deal. You can often pick them up at that price at NMLC, with tags.post #7689 of 2218412/9/13 at 3:31pm
Any reason this wouldn't be legit (more pictures)? Can't find much under Vega Service via Google. I know tie manufacturers make runs for specific companies. Does this make it more or less desirable? I just don't want potential buyers freaking out over seeing "Vega Service," in a crappy font, on a tie they are bidding on.post #7690 of 2218412/9/13 at 3:39pmQuote:Originally Posted by JackFlash
Any reason this wouldn't be legit (more pictures)? Can't find much under Vega Service via Google. I know tie manufacturers make runs for specific companies. Does this make it more or less desirable? I just don't want potential buyers freaking out over seeing "Vega Service," in a crappy font, on a tie they are bidding on.
Probably the same desirability since it isn't customized.
over that Billy Reid btw.post #7691 of 2218412/9/13 at 5:07pmpost #7692 of 2218412/9/13 at 5:09pmQuote:
When I first started selling, I would take pictures of the things I was selling on my 35mm camera, get the film developed at the drug store, take the pictures home, scan them, and then upload them to the auctions.
My god.post #7693 of 2218412/9/13 at 5:10pmQuote:
I was doing the same thing, except I didn't have a computer. I had to do my listings at the library. lol. So glad that's not the way anymore.
Ironically, the first item I ever sold on eBay was a digital camera. I never said I was the smartest seller on the planet.post #7694 of 2218412/9/13 at 5:10pmQuote:
I was thrifting outside of Boston over Thanksgiving when visiting my folks and found a sport coat with a NYC thrift tag on it.post #7695 of 2218412/9/13 at 5:12pm
- Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 28 seconds ago
- › What would you wear today? 2 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 3 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 11 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Compared to my friends, I'm failing in my career. How do I get back... 20 minutes ago
- › Casper Mattress 20 minutes ago
- › Kit chen Design In Glasgow Area UK 22 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 24 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 24 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...