Finally back to 100% positive after my only negative last December, which the buyer said they wanted to retract but couldn't figure out how to (even after I sent them the revision link). We'll see how long that lasts...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum at Paris Market Week 2016 - Capsule, Tranoi, Man Shows Last post on 1/15/16 at 9:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Yesterday at 8:27 am in Classic Menswear
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) Last post on 1/31/16 at 3:02am in Classic Menswear
- The official list of online stores Last post on 1/30/16 at 4:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- Finding affordable menswear? (chicago) Last post on Yesterday at 8:00 pm in Classic Menswear
I accidentally spilled a drop of fish oil onto a pair of boots....
Last edited: 1/29/16
- What are the causes of leather cracking? Opinion and RebuttalLast edited: 1/28/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015Last edited: 12/26/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions - Page 513post #7681 of 2645712/9/13 at 12:26pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #7682 of 2645712/9/13 at 12:42pmpost #7683 of 2645712/9/13 at 12:47pmpost #7684 of 2645712/9/13 at 12:54pmpost #7685 of 2645712/9/13 at 1:01pmQuote:Originally Posted by capnwes
Sigh. We so badly need the ability to sticky posts for reference.Quote:
Steve's been selling on Ebay since the Pony Express ran it!post #7686 of 2645712/9/13 at 2:06pmpost #7687 of 2645712/9/13 at 2:16pm
I should've been there with you back then. I've watched Ebay from the very beginning. Of course, I grew up two blocks from Cisco Systems headquarters and watched it go from a farmer's field to multinational corporation. Should've invested at the ground floor!post #7688 of 2645712/9/13 at 3:29pmQuote:Originally Posted by suited
Great price for yourself ($41 US), but after you factor in eBay and paypal fees (and taxes if you run a eBay business), it may or may not be worth your time. If they have no tags, definitely not. If they do have tags and the ties are attractive patterns, you could do well with them if you're patient.
I would pass on that deal. You can often pick them up at that price at NMLC, with tags.post #7689 of 2645712/9/13 at 3:31pm
Any reason this wouldn't be legit (more pictures)? Can't find much under Vega Service via Google. I know tie manufacturers make runs for specific companies. Does this make it more or less desirable? I just don't want potential buyers freaking out over seeing "Vega Service," in a crappy font, on a tie they are bidding on.post #7690 of 2645712/9/13 at 3:39pmQuote:Originally Posted by JackFlash
Any reason this wouldn't be legit (more pictures)? Can't find much under Vega Service via Google. I know tie manufacturers make runs for specific companies. Does this make it more or less desirable? I just don't want potential buyers freaking out over seeing "Vega Service," in a crappy font, on a tie they are bidding on.
Probably the same desirability since it isn't customized.
over that Billy Reid btw.post #7691 of 2645712/9/13 at 5:07pmpost #7692 of 2645712/9/13 at 5:09pmQuote:
When I first started selling, I would take pictures of the things I was selling on my 35mm camera, get the film developed at the drug store, take the pictures home, scan them, and then upload them to the auctions.
My god.post #7693 of 2645712/9/13 at 5:10pmQuote:
I was doing the same thing, except I didn't have a computer. I had to do my listings at the library. lol. So glad that's not the way anymore.
Ironically, the first item I ever sold on eBay was a digital camera. I never said I was the smartest seller on the planet.post #7694 of 2645712/9/13 at 5:10pmQuote:
I was thrifting outside of Boston over Thanksgiving when visiting my folks and found a sport coat with a NYC thrift tag on it.post #7695 of 2645712/9/13 at 5:12pm
- Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions
- What are the causes of leather cracking? Opinion and Rebuttal
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 9 seconds ago
- › BNIB Crockett Jones Connaught - Dark Brown Calf - UK 8 E / US 9 D 1 minute ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › BNIB Crockett & Jones Connaught - Black Calf - UK 8E / US 9 D 5 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 5 minutes ago
- › Shoemaking Techniques and Traditions--"...these foolish things..." 5 minutes ago
- › VESTS / Stuff-carrying gear 5 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...