The only good part is you can take your own alcohol to pretty much any restaurant. That saves a ton of money when we go out.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum at Paris Market Week 2016 - Capsule, Tranoi, Man Shows Last post on 1/15/16 at 9:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 3:34 am in Classic Menswear
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) Last post on 1/31/16 at 3:02am in Classic Menswear
- The official list of online stores Last post on 1/30/16 at 4:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- Finding affordable menswear? (chicago) Last post on 2/7/16 at 1:54pm in Classic Menswear
I accidentally spilled a drop of fish oil onto a pair of boots....
Last edited: 1/29/16
- What are the causes of leather cracking? Opinion and RebuttalLast edited: 1/28/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015Last edited: 12/26/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions - Page 416post #6226 of 2657410/24/13 at 7:31am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6227 of 2657410/24/13 at 8:10amQuote:
Nice! I'll have to remember that if I end up going through PA next summer...post #6228 of 2657410/24/13 at 8:46amQuote:
The PITA part is getting said alcohol. You have to go to the distributor for the beer, only available by the case or keg. Separate store for the liquor and wine. You can buy 6 packs and 40oz bottles from any bar and carry out, but you can only get two I think.
Supposedly, they are going to start selling in convenience stores soon, if they ever get it passed.post #6229 of 2657410/24/13 at 8:52ampost #6230 of 2657410/24/13 at 8:59amQuote:
I miss my home. (MD)
Hit me up when you come through. We are just above the MD line. I can direct you to a couple of my loops.post #6231 of 2657410/24/13 at 3:02pmCool... I actually passed through your area in Summer 2012. My wife did a certain ultra long distance bike race that happens to go through Gettysburg and down through MD to finish in Annapolis. If she goes again, we'll be driving back from there. I'm thinking Baltimore, NYC, and points west are fair game.post #6232 of 2657410/24/13 at 4:48pmpost #6233 of 2657410/24/13 at 5:42pmpost #6234 of 2657410/24/13 at 5:45pmpost #6235 of 2657410/24/13 at 5:48pmQuote:Originally Posted by Fueco
Cool... I actually passed through your area in Summer 2012. My wife did a certain ultra long distance bike race that happens to go through Gettysburg and down through MD to finish in Annapolis. If she goes again, we'll be driving back from there. I'm thinking Baltimore, NYC, and points west are fair game.
Yeah, Gettysburg is 6 miles from us. I know a bunch in the Annapolis and Baltimore area that are part of my 3 week rotation.post #6236 of 2657410/24/13 at 5:53pmpost #6237 of 2657410/24/13 at 5:57pmpost #6238 of 2657410/24/13 at 5:58pmQuote:
I didn't know you made it all the way down to Annapolis. Damn dude, really spreading your territoryQuote:
Would you kindly shut the fuck up with this. It doesn't belong in this thread either.post #6239 of 2657410/24/13 at 6:24pm
- Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions
- What are the causes of leather cracking? Opinion and Rebuttal
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 11 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Daily CE Musings of Piob 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 3 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS 16 5 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 5 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 5 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...