The only good part is you can take your own alcohol to pretty much any restaurant. That saves a ton of money when we go out.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) Last post on Yesterday at 8:25 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 1:16 pm in Classic Menswear
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 5:27 am in Classic Menswear
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) Last post on 7/30/15 at 4:17pm in Classic Menswear
- The official list of online stores Last post on 7/30/15 at 1:12pm in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest?Last edited: 5/10/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions - Page 416post #6226 of 2228410/24/13 at 7:31am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6227 of 2228410/24/13 at 8:10amQuote:
Nice! I'll have to remember that if I end up going through PA next summer...post #6228 of 2228410/24/13 at 8:46amQuote:
The PITA part is getting said alcohol. You have to go to the distributor for the beer, only available by the case or keg. Separate store for the liquor and wine. You can buy 6 packs and 40oz bottles from any bar and carry out, but you can only get two I think.
Supposedly, they are going to start selling in convenience stores soon, if they ever get it passed.post #6229 of 2228410/24/13 at 8:52ampost #6230 of 2228410/24/13 at 8:59amQuote:
I miss my home. (MD)
Hit me up when you come through. We are just above the MD line. I can direct you to a couple of my loops.post #6231 of 2228410/24/13 at 3:02pmCool... I actually passed through your area in Summer 2012. My wife did a certain ultra long distance bike race that happens to go through Gettysburg and down through MD to finish in Annapolis. If she goes again, we'll be driving back from there. I'm thinking Baltimore, NYC, and points west are fair game.post #6232 of 2228410/24/13 at 4:48pmpost #6233 of 2228410/24/13 at 5:42pmpost #6234 of 2228410/24/13 at 5:45pmpost #6235 of 2228410/24/13 at 5:48pmQuote:Originally Posted by Fueco
Cool... I actually passed through your area in Summer 2012. My wife did a certain ultra long distance bike race that happens to go through Gettysburg and down through MD to finish in Annapolis. If she goes again, we'll be driving back from there. I'm thinking Baltimore, NYC, and points west are fair game.
Yeah, Gettysburg is 6 miles from us. I know a bunch in the Annapolis and Baltimore area that are part of my 3 week rotation.post #6236 of 2228410/24/13 at 5:53pmpost #6237 of 2228410/24/13 at 5:57pmpost #6238 of 2228410/24/13 at 5:58pmQuote:
I didn't know you made it all the way down to Annapolis. Damn dude, really spreading your territoryQuote:
Would you kindly shut the fuck up with this. It doesn't belong in this thread either.post #6239 of 2228410/24/13 at 6:24pm
- Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 3 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 4 minutes ago
- › 125k pull-ups in 2015 4 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 6 minutes ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 7 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...