Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum at Paris Market Week 2016 - Capsule, Tranoi, Man Shows Last post on 1/15/16 at 9:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 6:25 am in Classic Menswear
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) Last post on 1/31/16 at 3:02am in Classic Menswear
- The official list of online stores Last post on 1/30/16 at 4:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- Finding affordable menswear? (chicago) Last post on 2/7/16 at 1:54pm in Classic Menswear
I accidentally spilled a drop of fish oil onto a pair of boots....
Last edited: 1/29/16
- What are the causes of leather cracking? Opinion and RebuttalLast edited: 1/28/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015Last edited: 12/26/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions - Page 405
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6062 of 2656410/18/13 at 8:50pmpost #6063 of 2656410/18/13 at 9:09pmpost #6064 of 2656410/18/13 at 9:13pmpost #6065 of 2656410/18/13 at 9:34pmpost #6066 of 2656410/18/13 at 9:44pmpost #6067 of 2656410/18/13 at 9:49pmpost #6068 of 2656410/18/13 at 9:49pmQuote:
Yeah, I think you're right to not be concerned. I just recently opened a case when I was really just trying to send a question to the seller about shipping. A label was entered into the system within 24 hours, but two weeks later there was no package and still no updates on USPS site.
Unfortunately for me I don't think he's ever going to send the package. It's now been 3 1/2 weeks since the auction closed, and I've sent three messages to the seller. All of them have gone unanswered. So now I'm rather glad that I have a case opened. Pretty sure I'll win, but I'd rather have had the pants.post #6069 of 2656410/18/13 at 9:51pmpost #6070 of 2656410/18/13 at 10:06pmpost #6071 of 2656410/18/13 at 11:07pmpost #6072 of 2656410/19/13 at 5:46ampost #6073 of 2656410/19/13 at 6:47pmI just had a guy send a lowball offer on a pair of boots using an ended listing as justification. He also informed me that I would never sell a USED pair for my list price (which is currently 20% off a reasonable price). Given that that pair has eight watchers in a week, I'm confident they will sell. I blocked his A$$...post #6074 of 2656410/19/13 at 7:05pmQuote:Originally Posted by Fueco
I just had a guy send a lowball offer on a pair of boots using an ended listing as justification. He also informed me that I would never sell a USED pair for my list price (which is currently 20% off a reasonable price). Given that that pair has eight watchers in a week, I'm confident they will sell. I blocked his A$$...
Like you would actually go... yeah you're right, I'll just give them to you then.
Why I love my GO/NO GO method with BIN.
Only time I see them is when they add terms, I screwed up the auction, or they've sent 3 lowball offers and were blocked and emailed me with a fourth lowball offer.
- Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions
- What are the causes of leather cracking? Opinion and Rebuttal
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 46 seconds ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 1 minute ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 2 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 4 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 4 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 8 minutes ago
- › Site Topics - Part II 11 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 12 minutes ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...