Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) Last post on Today at 1:24 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 1:55 pm in Classic Menswear
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 2:55 pm in Classic Menswear
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) Last post on Yesterday at 10:52 pm in Classic Menswear
- The official list of online stores Last post on 5/20/15 at 12:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest?Last edited: 5/10/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of Tokyo’s Best StoresLast edited: 4/13/15
- How to Buy Direct from JapanLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions - Page 405
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6062 of 2119110/18/13 at 8:50pmpost #6063 of 2119110/18/13 at 9:09pmpost #6064 of 2119110/18/13 at 9:13pmpost #6065 of 2119110/18/13 at 9:34pmpost #6066 of 2119110/18/13 at 9:44pmpost #6067 of 2119110/18/13 at 9:49pmpost #6068 of 2119110/18/13 at 9:49pmQuote:
Yeah, I think you're right to not be concerned. I just recently opened a case when I was really just trying to send a question to the seller about shipping. A label was entered into the system within 24 hours, but two weeks later there was no package and still no updates on USPS site.
Unfortunately for me I don't think he's ever going to send the package. It's now been 3 1/2 weeks since the auction closed, and I've sent three messages to the seller. All of them have gone unanswered. So now I'm rather glad that I have a case opened. Pretty sure I'll win, but I'd rather have had the pants.post #6069 of 2119110/18/13 at 9:51pmpost #6070 of 2119110/18/13 at 10:06pmpost #6071 of 2119110/18/13 at 11:07pmpost #6072 of 2119110/19/13 at 5:46ampost #6073 of 2119110/19/13 at 6:47pmI just had a guy send a lowball offer on a pair of boots using an ended listing as justification. He also informed me that I would never sell a USED pair for my list price (which is currently 20% off a reasonable price). Given that that pair has eight watchers in a week, I'm confident they will sell. I blocked his A$$...post #6074 of 2119110/19/13 at 7:05pmQuote:Originally Posted by Fueco
I just had a guy send a lowball offer on a pair of boots using an ended listing as justification. He also informed me that I would never sell a USED pair for my list price (which is currently 20% off a reasonable price). Given that that pair has eight watchers in a week, I'm confident they will sell. I blocked his A$$...
Like you would actually go... yeah you're right, I'll just give them to you then.
Why I love my GO/NO GO method with BIN.
Only time I see them is when they add terms, I screwed up the auction, or they've sent 3 lowball offers and were blocked and emailed me with a fourth lowball offer.
- Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions
- Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest?
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 38 seconds ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 2 minutes ago
- › How to tie a cravat like a bow tie as in the turn of the 20th... 3 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 7 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford shirt 9 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 11 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 11 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 11 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 14 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 14 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan