How much is the item?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum at Paris Market Week 2016 - Capsule, Tranoi, Man Shows Last post on 1/15/16 at 9:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 7:51 am in Classic Menswear
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) Last post on 8/10/16 at 11:26pm in Classic Menswear
- The official list of online stores Last post on 8/26/16 at 3:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 7/1/16 at 12:12am in Streetwear and Denim
How can I keep my raw denim jeans (Levis 510) from fading?
Last edited: 3/23/16
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Miami Shopping: 3 Great StoresLast edited: 3/22/16
- What are denim "slub"? What is selvedge? Common denim...Last edited: 3/23/16
- Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions - Page 381post #5702 of 2931310/1/13 at 9:49ampost #5703 of 2931310/1/13 at 10:32ampost #5704 of 2931310/1/13 at 11:32ampost #5705 of 2931310/1/13 at 1:54pmQuote:Originally Posted by jgill79
I notice I don't see much from this group up on the SF Marketplace. Do you find it useful at all to crosspost your eBay listings there, or no? And please correct me if I'm wrong.
I post my stuff to here and just found this and posted a few things here. Are there any other places you post your auctions/BINOBOs?
Most items will bring significantly more, even after fees, on ebay. Plus, you can move much more volume there.
Still, there are certain things that I like to sell here and not on ebay.post #5706 of 2931310/1/13 at 2:50pmpost #5707 of 2931310/1/13 at 3:01pmpost #5708 of 2931310/1/13 at 5:12pmpost #5709 of 2931310/1/13 at 5:24pmQuote:
I don't sell many shoes on eBay - have never been asked for an outsole measurement - and if I were, I'd probably ignore and maybe block as that only smells like a later return to me.post #5710 of 2931310/1/13 at 5:46pmpost #5711 of 2931310/1/13 at 6:02pmpost #5712 of 2931310/1/13 at 6:05pmQuote:
If it makes someone want to place a bid on an item, Im not going to argue the rights or wrongs of something. Valid in their perception, so a bid is cast? You got it.post #5713 of 2931310/1/13 at 6:10pmpost #5714 of 2931310/1/13 at 6:28pmQuote:
I think it's a valid measurement. I'll speak from experience. While hunting for a pair of shell tassel loafers, I came upon J&M's vintage makes. After a bit of research on Google, I found that not all of J&M's tassel loafers measure the same. Therefore, in this instance I asked the seller for outsole measurements to make sure they closely resembled those of my other loafers to ensure a good fit.post #5715 of 2931310/1/13 at 7:10pmQuote:Originally Posted by masernaut
I think it's a valid measurement. I'll speak from experience. While hunting for a pair of shell tassel loafers, I came upon J&M's vintage makes. After a bit of research on Google, I found that not all of J&M's tassel loafers measure the same. Therefore, in this instance I asked the seller for outsole measurements to make sure they closely resembled those of my other loafers to ensure a good fit.
I think it might be useful if one was comparing outsole measurements on the same brand of shoes - eg. Aldens you have vs. Aldens on ebay in the same size...Otherwise it's comparing shoes you have to shoes of a different brand you don't have. Regardless I'll include it in the future - as Spoo said it'll take a few seconds.
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...
- › The Grim Reaper - Conne's Obituary Thread 58 seconds ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 5 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 9 minutes ago
- › Fantasy Football 2016 sign up! Ends 8/21 10 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 10 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 16 minutes ago
- › FREEMANS SPORTING CLUB - OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD 16 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding