How much is the item?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum at Paris Market Week 2016 - Capsule, Tranoi, Man Shows Last post on 1/15/16 at 9:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 10:58 am in Classic Menswear
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) Last post on Today at 10:27 am in Classic Menswear
- The official list of online stores Last post on 6/1/16 at 8:43am in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 6/23/16 at 12:32pm in Streetwear and Denim
How can I keep my raw denim jeans (Levis 510) from fading?
Last edited: 3/23/16
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Miami Shopping: 3 Great StoresLast edited: 3/22/16
- What are denim "slub"? What is selvedge? Common denim...Last edited: 3/23/16
- Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions - Page 381post #5702 of 2838810/1/13 at 9:49ampost #5703 of 2838810/1/13 at 10:32ampost #5704 of 2838810/1/13 at 11:32ampost #5705 of 2838810/1/13 at 1:54pmQuote:Originally Posted by jgill79
I notice I don't see much from this group up on the SF Marketplace. Do you find it useful at all to crosspost your eBay listings there, or no? And please correct me if I'm wrong.
I post my stuff to here and just found this and posted a few things here. Are there any other places you post your auctions/BINOBOs?
Most items will bring significantly more, even after fees, on ebay. Plus, you can move much more volume there.
Still, there are certain things that I like to sell here and not on ebay.post #5706 of 2838810/1/13 at 2:50pmpost #5707 of 2838810/1/13 at 3:01pmpost #5708 of 2838810/1/13 at 5:12pmpost #5709 of 2838810/1/13 at 5:24pmQuote:
I don't sell many shoes on eBay - have never been asked for an outsole measurement - and if I were, I'd probably ignore and maybe block as that only smells like a later return to me.post #5710 of 2838810/1/13 at 5:46pmpost #5711 of 2838810/1/13 at 6:02pmpost #5712 of 2838810/1/13 at 6:05pmQuote:
If it makes someone want to place a bid on an item, Im not going to argue the rights or wrongs of something. Valid in their perception, so a bid is cast? You got it.post #5713 of 2838810/1/13 at 6:10pmpost #5714 of 2838810/1/13 at 6:28pmQuote:
I think it's a valid measurement. I'll speak from experience. While hunting for a pair of shell tassel loafers, I came upon J&M's vintage makes. After a bit of research on Google, I found that not all of J&M's tassel loafers measure the same. Therefore, in this instance I asked the seller for outsole measurements to make sure they closely resembled those of my other loafers to ensure a good fit.post #5715 of 2838810/1/13 at 7:10pmQuote:Originally Posted by masernaut
I think it's a valid measurement. I'll speak from experience. While hunting for a pair of shell tassel loafers, I came upon J&M's vintage makes. After a bit of research on Google, I found that not all of J&M's tassel loafers measure the same. Therefore, in this instance I asked the seller for outsole measurements to make sure they closely resembled those of my other loafers to ensure a good fit.
I think it might be useful if one was comparing outsole measurements on the same brand of shoes - eg. Aldens you have vs. Aldens on ebay in the same size...Otherwise it's comparing shoes you have to shoes of a different brand you don't have. Regardless I'll include it in the future - as Spoo said it'll take a few seconds.
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › LAST OFF! Brand New Carson Street Clothiers Loro Piana Sportcoats -... 7 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 8 minutes ago
- › The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 9 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 16 minutes ago
- › Japanese Online Stores Proxy Service ZenMarket.jp - Official... 18 minutes ago
- › I think I'm going to try a Beckett and Robb Suit 22 minutes ago
- › Preferred casual leather shoe style to wear with jeans? 22 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding