Atlanta area has a store closing that I can take advantage of.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum at Paris Market Week 2016 - Capsule, Tranoi, Man Shows Last post on 1/15/16 at 9:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 11:03 am in Classic Menswear
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) Last post on 9/3/16 at 1:03pm in Classic Menswear
- The official list of online stores Last post on 9/21/16 at 2:20pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 7/1/16 at 12:12am in Streetwear and Denim
How can I keep my raw denim jeans (Levis 510) from fading?
Last edited: 3/23/16
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Miami Shopping: 3 Great StoresLast edited: 3/22/16
- What are denim "slub"? What is selvedge? Common denim...Last edited: 3/23/16
- Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions - Page 326post #4877 of 296148/25/13 at 9:02pmpost #4878 of 296148/25/13 at 9:07pm
Dear God, I wish mine looked like that! It was slow last week, this week seems to be getting good. If I accept the offer I just received, the last 5 days would become my best week ever! The seven days before that was my worst week ever.post #4879 of 296148/25/13 at 9:54pmpost #4880 of 296148/26/13 at 4:11pmpost #4881 of 296148/26/13 at 5:13pmPrett great situation today. Have an item listed for $150 BIN/OBO. Get an offer for $65. Counter with $130. He recountered for...$130.
"Sounds good to me." I accept his offer, send an invoice, thinking he'd made a typo and will beg off or just not pay, but 20 mins later it comes through. Thanks very much, now I'm loving life.post #4882 of 296148/26/13 at 5:39pmQuote:Originally Posted by hooker4186
Prett great situation today. Have an item listed for $150 BIN/OBO. Get an offer for $65. Counter with $130. He recountered for...$130.
"Sounds good to me." I accept his offer, send an invoice, thinking he'd made a typo and will beg off or just not pay, but 20 mins later it comes through. Thanks very much, now I'm loving life.
Someone countered an offer I had at a higher price, I accepted and he paid... weird ebay buyers sometimes.post #4883 of 296148/26/13 at 5:55pmpost #4884 of 296148/26/13 at 6:29pmpost #4885 of 296148/26/13 at 6:34pmpost #4886 of 296148/26/13 at 6:37pmpost #4887 of 296148/26/13 at 6:43pmpost #4888 of 296148/26/13 at 7:12pmQuote:Originally Posted by SpooPoker
Dont cry dude. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Now you can cry.
Nah...I don't feel bad at all.
When I consider that all of the "cities" it thrift in (Harrisburg, Baltimore, York, Hanover and Lancaster) total about 800,000 people. I'm doing pretty well considering NYC is around 8.25 Million.
When I get my "Ferrari" I will feel even better.post #4889 of 296148/26/13 at 7:20pmpost #4890 of 296148/26/13 at 7:27pm
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 48 seconds ago
- › Daily CE Musings of Piob 57 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › ENZO BONAFÉ MTO and GMTO Central 3 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL Trump v. Clinton Debate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge 23th of September 2016 - 'The Great Outdoors' 7 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 8 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 8 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 8 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...