Atlanta area has a store closing that I can take advantage of.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum at Paris Market Week 2016 - Capsule, Tranoi, Man Shows Last post on 1/15/16 at 9:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Yesterday at 2:29 pm in Classic Menswear
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) Last post on 1/31/16 at 3:02am in Classic Menswear
- The official list of online stores Last post on 1/30/16 at 4:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- Menswear Shop Refusing to Tailor "Outside" Clothing | Experiences or Advice? Last post on 1/11/16 at 8:49am in Classic Menswear
I accidentally spilled a drop of fish oil onto a pair of boots....
Last edited: 1/29/16
- What are the causes of leather cracking? Opinion and RebuttalLast edited: 1/28/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015Last edited: 12/26/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions - Page 326
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4877 of 264258/25/13 at 9:02pmpost #4878 of 264258/25/13 at 9:07pm
Dear God, I wish mine looked like that! It was slow last week, this week seems to be getting good. If I accept the offer I just received, the last 5 days would become my best week ever! The seven days before that was my worst week ever.post #4879 of 264258/25/13 at 9:54pmpost #4880 of 264258/26/13 at 4:11pmpost #4881 of 264258/26/13 at 5:13pmPrett great situation today. Have an item listed for $150 BIN/OBO. Get an offer for $65. Counter with $130. He recountered for...$130.
"Sounds good to me." I accept his offer, send an invoice, thinking he'd made a typo and will beg off or just not pay, but 20 mins later it comes through. Thanks very much, now I'm loving life.post #4882 of 264258/26/13 at 5:39pmQuote:Originally Posted by hooker4186
Prett great situation today. Have an item listed for $150 BIN/OBO. Get an offer for $65. Counter with $130. He recountered for...$130.
"Sounds good to me." I accept his offer, send an invoice, thinking he'd made a typo and will beg off or just not pay, but 20 mins later it comes through. Thanks very much, now I'm loving life.
Someone countered an offer I had at a higher price, I accepted and he paid... weird ebay buyers sometimes.post #4883 of 264258/26/13 at 5:55pmpost #4884 of 264258/26/13 at 6:29pmpost #4885 of 264258/26/13 at 6:34pmpost #4886 of 264258/26/13 at 6:37pmpost #4887 of 264258/26/13 at 6:43pmpost #4888 of 264258/26/13 at 7:12pmQuote:Originally Posted by SpooPoker
Dont cry dude. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Now you can cry.
Nah...I don't feel bad at all.
When I consider that all of the "cities" it thrift in (Harrisburg, Baltimore, York, Hanover and Lancaster) total about 800,000 people. I'm doing pretty well considering NYC is around 8.25 Million.
When I get my "Ferrari" I will feel even better.post #4889 of 264258/26/13 at 7:20pm
- Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions
- What are the causes of leather cracking? Opinion and Rebuttal
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 1 minute ago
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 2 minutes ago
- › Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 3 minutes ago
- › Nigel Cabourn 4 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS 16 4 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 5 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 5 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...