Atlanta area has a store closing that I can take advantage of.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) Last post on Today at 12:54 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 11:17 am in Classic Menswear
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 11:50 am in Classic Menswear
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) Last post on 7/30/15 at 4:17pm in Classic Menswear
- The official list of online stores Last post on 7/30/15 at 1:12pm in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest?Last edited: 5/10/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions - Page 326
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4877 of 222868/25/13 at 9:02pmpost #4878 of 222868/25/13 at 9:07pm
Dear God, I wish mine looked like that! It was slow last week, this week seems to be getting good. If I accept the offer I just received, the last 5 days would become my best week ever! The seven days before that was my worst week ever.post #4879 of 222868/25/13 at 9:54pmpost #4880 of 222868/26/13 at 4:11pmpost #4881 of 222868/26/13 at 5:13pmPrett great situation today. Have an item listed for $150 BIN/OBO. Get an offer for $65. Counter with $130. He recountered for...$130.
"Sounds good to me." I accept his offer, send an invoice, thinking he'd made a typo and will beg off or just not pay, but 20 mins later it comes through. Thanks very much, now I'm loving life.post #4882 of 222868/26/13 at 5:39pmQuote:Originally Posted by hooker4186
Prett great situation today. Have an item listed for $150 BIN/OBO. Get an offer for $65. Counter with $130. He recountered for...$130.
"Sounds good to me." I accept his offer, send an invoice, thinking he'd made a typo and will beg off or just not pay, but 20 mins later it comes through. Thanks very much, now I'm loving life.
Someone countered an offer I had at a higher price, I accepted and he paid... weird ebay buyers sometimes.post #4883 of 222868/26/13 at 5:55pmpost #4884 of 222868/26/13 at 6:29pmpost #4885 of 222868/26/13 at 6:34pmpost #4886 of 222868/26/13 at 6:37pmpost #4887 of 222868/26/13 at 6:43pmpost #4888 of 222868/26/13 at 7:12pmQuote:Originally Posted by SpooPoker
Dont cry dude. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Now you can cry.
Nah...I don't feel bad at all.
When I consider that all of the "cities" it thrift in (Harrisburg, Baltimore, York, Hanover and Lancaster) total about 800,000 people. I'm doing pretty well considering NYC is around 8.25 Million.
When I get my "Ferrari" I will feel even better.post #4889 of 222868/26/13 at 7:20pm
- Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Upper Class Taste 11 seconds ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 23 seconds ago
- › deception 1 minute ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods 5 minutes ago
- › GMTO: Carmina Chocolate Brown Suede Oxford or My Next OneShoe 7 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 10 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 10 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 11 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...