Atlanta area has a store closing that I can take advantage of.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum at Paris Market Week 2016 - Capsule, Tranoi, Man Shows Last post on 1/15/16 at 9:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 10:16 am in Classic Menswear
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) Last post on 3/10/17 at 6:17am in Classic Menswear
- The official list of online stores Last post on 12/7/16 at 2:35pm in Streetwear and Denim
- SOLD! Onward Kashiyama brand, Magee of donegal navy donegal tweed Jacket size 34/36Short, perfect... Last post on 2/24/17 at 5:12pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
How can I keep my raw denim jeans (Levis 510) from fading?
Last edited: 3/23/16
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Miami Shopping: 3 Great StoresLast edited: 3/22/16
- What are denim "slub"? What is selvedge? Common denim...Last edited: 3/23/16
- Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions - Page 326post #4877 of 323978/25/13 at 9:02pmpost #4878 of 323978/25/13 at 9:07pm
Dear God, I wish mine looked like that! It was slow last week, this week seems to be getting good. If I accept the offer I just received, the last 5 days would become my best week ever! The seven days before that was my worst week ever.post #4879 of 323978/25/13 at 9:54pmpost #4880 of 323978/26/13 at 4:11pmpost #4881 of 323978/26/13 at 5:13pmPrett great situation today. Have an item listed for $150 BIN/OBO. Get an offer for $65. Counter with $130. He recountered for...$130.
"Sounds good to me." I accept his offer, send an invoice, thinking he'd made a typo and will beg off or just not pay, but 20 mins later it comes through. Thanks very much, now I'm loving life.post #4882 of 323978/26/13 at 5:39pmQuote:Originally Posted by hooker4186
Prett great situation today. Have an item listed for $150 BIN/OBO. Get an offer for $65. Counter with $130. He recountered for...$130.
"Sounds good to me." I accept his offer, send an invoice, thinking he'd made a typo and will beg off or just not pay, but 20 mins later it comes through. Thanks very much, now I'm loving life.
Someone countered an offer I had at a higher price, I accepted and he paid... weird ebay buyers sometimes.post #4883 of 323978/26/13 at 5:55pmpost #4884 of 323978/26/13 at 6:29pmpost #4885 of 323978/26/13 at 6:34pmpost #4886 of 323978/26/13 at 6:37pmpost #4887 of 323978/26/13 at 6:43pmpost #4888 of 323978/26/13 at 7:12pmQuote:Originally Posted by SpooPoker
Dont cry dude. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Now you can cry.
Nah...I don't feel bad at all.
When I consider that all of the "cities" it thrift in (Harrisburg, Baltimore, York, Hanover and Lancaster) total about 800,000 people. I'm doing pretty well considering NYC is around 8.25 Million.
When I get my "Ferrari" I will feel even better.post #4889 of 323978/26/13 at 7:20pmpost #4890 of 323978/26/13 at 7:27pm
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...
- › Things you just don't get 1 second ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 5 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 1 minute ago
- › Preowned Church's Ely Chelsea Boot Size 11 5 minutes ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 8 minutes ago
- › [ LOIT ] - OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD 8 minutes ago
- › The best value vendors I've found so far 9 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 11 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 11 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 11 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...