I totally requested it. She said she couldn't. I think she just kinda sucked at her job.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum at Paris Market Week 2016 - Capsule, Tranoi, Man Shows Last post on 1/15/16 at 9:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 10:51 am in Classic Menswear
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) Last post on 1/31/16 at 3:02am in Classic Menswear
- The official list of online stores Last post on 1/30/16 at 4:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- Finding affordable menswear? (chicago) Last post on 2/7/16 at 1:54pm in Classic Menswear
I accidentally spilled a drop of fish oil onto a pair of boots....
Last edited: 1/29/16
- What are the causes of leather cracking? Opinion and RebuttalLast edited: 1/28/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015Last edited: 12/26/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions - Page 324
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4847 of 265368/23/13 at 11:53ameBay app notified me of a message from someone that bought a pair of pants from me a week back. With my recent luck (item delayed in shipping, phantom stains on a Versace tie that necessitated a return) I started tensing up for another aggravating issue. Then I read this.
"These pants are beautiful, and have just become my favorite! Are there any more Oxxford trousers (or anything else) from this man's closet available? Thanks"post #4848 of 265368/23/13 at 12:08pmpost #4849 of 265368/23/13 at 12:34pmpost #4850 of 265368/23/13 at 5:35pmpost #4851 of 265368/23/13 at 6:38pmpost #4852 of 265368/23/13 at 9:43pmpost #4853 of 265368/23/13 at 9:46pmpost #4854 of 265368/23/13 at 10:35pmpost #4855 of 265368/24/13 at 1:29ampost #4856 of 265368/24/13 at 5:47ampost #4857 of 265368/24/13 at 10:27amQuote:
They prob. didnt know. My post office didnt know they had e-declon tracking.
I think it is now Canada + Australia Belgium Brazil Croatia Denmark France Germany Great Britain Ireland Israel Netherlands New Zealand Spain Sweden Switzerland. (I THINK), best to just go online and print the label yourself.post #4858 of 265368/24/13 at 5:44pmpost #4859 of 265368/24/13 at 5:47pmpost #4860 of 265368/24/13 at 5:50pmQuote:
I ship very little international, though the last item was a tie to the UK 3 or 4 weeks ago via 1st Class Int'l that showed it left the US....no update for about 10 days, then showed as delivered. Rec'd pos feedback and all was well in the world.
- Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions
Styleforum Top Picks
- What are the causes of leather cracking? Opinion and Rebuttal
- › The Official Los Angeles Shopping + Dining Thread 31 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › French Tailoring Thread (e.g. Camps de Luca, Cifonelli, Smalto and... 2 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 2 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 3 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 4 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Maftei Shoes - Vienna - Bespoke, MTO , RTW 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 5 minutes ago
- › Ten Ties, Five Jackets (10/5 thread) 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...