I totally requested it. She said she couldn't. I think she just kinda sucked at her job.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) Last post on Today at 8:37 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 6:56 pm in Classic Menswear
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 10:14 pm in Classic Menswear
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) Last post on Today at 8:52 am in Classic Menswear
- The official list of online stores Last post on 7/30/15 at 1:12pm in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest?Last edited: 5/10/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions - Page 324
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4847 of 223178/23/13 at 11:53ameBay app notified me of a message from someone that bought a pair of pants from me a week back. With my recent luck (item delayed in shipping, phantom stains on a Versace tie that necessitated a return) I started tensing up for another aggravating issue. Then I read this.
"These pants are beautiful, and have just become my favorite! Are there any more Oxxford trousers (or anything else) from this man's closet available? Thanks"post #4848 of 223178/23/13 at 12:08pmpost #4849 of 223178/23/13 at 12:34pmpost #4850 of 223178/23/13 at 5:35pmpost #4851 of 223178/23/13 at 6:38pmpost #4852 of 223178/23/13 at 9:43pmpost #4853 of 223178/23/13 at 9:46pmpost #4854 of 223178/23/13 at 10:35pmpost #4855 of 223178/24/13 at 1:29ampost #4856 of 223178/24/13 at 5:47ampost #4857 of 223178/24/13 at 10:27amQuote:
They prob. didnt know. My post office didnt know they had e-declon tracking.
I think it is now Canada + Australia Belgium Brazil Croatia Denmark France Germany Great Britain Ireland Israel Netherlands New Zealand Spain Sweden Switzerland. (I THINK), best to just go online and print the label yourself.post #4858 of 223178/24/13 at 5:44pmpost #4859 of 223178/24/13 at 5:47pmpost #4860 of 223178/24/13 at 5:50pmQuote:
I ship very little international, though the last item was a tie to the UK 3 or 4 weeks ago via 1st Class Int'l that showed it left the US....no update for about 10 days, then showed as delivered. Rec'd pos feedback and all was well in the world.
- Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › What is the Retail Price for a Tom Ford Blazer and Scarf ?? 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Clarks Desert Boots 4 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 5 minutes ago
- › leonard logsdail bespoke 9 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 10 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 11 minutes ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 12 minutes ago
- › deception 15 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...