+1. We all start at zero (or 1) on ebay.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) Last post on Today at 9:07 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 7:25 am in Classic Menswear
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 8:11 pm in Classic Menswear
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) Last post on 5/7/15 at 1:03pm in Classic Menswear
- The official list of online stores Last post on 5/20/15 at 12:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest?Last edited: 5/10/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of Tokyo’s Best StoresLast edited: 4/13/15
- How to Buy Direct from JapanLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions - Page 201post #3001 of 210974/20/13 at 9:18am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3002 of 210974/20/13 at 9:26ampost #3003 of 210974/20/13 at 9:36amThread StarterI was happy to find out this morning that I am a power seller, something really unexpected. I've never really looked into it as I thought you needed higher volume than I do.
I quickly looked at the benefits of it...discount on fees, a direct contact in customer service, etc. What I had hoped for was discounted shipping and finally saw that it's offered on some services. I use Hermes Paket Service for all packages within the EU and it said that there are special offers for Hermes, so I clicked on it....
only to find out it's for Germans only. This makes me incredibly frustrated with ebay. If I want to contact customer service, I have to call Germany at 20 cents/minute (or something like that). If I want to print shipping labels directly through ebay, I have to be a registered German. There are few services for Austrian (and I assume Swiss) buyers/sellers in our own country, even though we have ebay.at.
A further gripe is that my search results show results that won't ship to Austria...from Germany. I find something I like, but I have to contact the German seller in order to find out whether they'll ship to me or not. Most do, but the process seems a bit silly. /rantpost #3004 of 210974/20/13 at 11:38ampost #3005 of 210974/20/13 at 11:55amThread StarterQuote:
Congrats! I was actually thinking about you guys in Canada and whether you have your own system, call centers, etc. or whether you're forced to deal out of country for everything.post #3006 of 210974/20/13 at 12:33pmpost #3007 of 210974/20/13 at 4:24pmpost #3008 of 210974/20/13 at 8:00pmpost #3009 of 210974/20/13 at 8:34pmpost #3010 of 210974/20/13 at 8:36pmpost #3011 of 210974/20/13 at 9:10pmpost #3012 of 210974/20/13 at 9:13pmQuote:
I only have 95. Must have something o on with volume of sales too. My impression is that only about half my buyers leave feedback so the number of feedback underrepresents the numbers of sales.post #3013 of 210974/20/13 at 9:20pmQuote:
I did as well...not that I'll get anywhere near that mark but its nice perk to use haha.post #3014 of 210974/20/13 at 9:27pmpost #3015 of 210974/20/13 at 9:45pmQuote:
It just did occur to me, I could relist all my auctions as 1 day and just reup them all every night. That way I have auctions ending every day which is when you get the most traffic. Oddly though, if hundreds or thousands of sellers got this 200,000 listing thing, they would be doing the same. Anarchy on eBay.
- Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions
- Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest?
- › Love Problem Specialist In London +91-9680462195 7 seconds ago
- › Love Problem Specialist In Australia +91-9680462195 13 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 22 seconds ago
- › 7073347120 how to do vashikaran In FaRiDaBaD 22 seconds ago
- › 7073347120 get your love back by vashikaran In FaRiDaBaD 31 seconds ago
- › Love Vashikaran (Specialist) Mantra In Gujarat +91-9680462195 31 seconds ago
- › Love Vashikaran (Specialist) Mantra In Mumbai +91-9680462195 37 seconds ago
- › 7073347120 vashikaran mantras In FaRiDaBaD 38 seconds ago
- › Discuss Swaine Adeney Brigg cases 44 seconds ago
- › Love Vashikaran (Specialist) Mantra In Delhi +91-9680462195 44 seconds ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan