Say you can only ship to confirmed paypal address associated with his ebay account.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum at Paris Market Week 2016 - Capsule, Tranoi, Man Shows Last post on 1/15/16 at 9:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 12/2/16 at 8:46am in Classic Menswear
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) Last post on Yesterday at 11:52 am in Classic Menswear
- The official list of online stores Last post on 9/21/16 at 2:20pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 7/1/16 at 12:12am in Streetwear and Denim
How can I keep my raw denim jeans (Levis 510) from fading?
Last edited: 3/23/16
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Miami Shopping: 3 Great StoresLast edited: 3/22/16
- What are denim "slub"? What is selvedge? Common denim...Last edited: 3/23/16
- Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions - Page 1963post #29432 of 304309/8/16 at 9:12ampost #29433 of 304309/8/16 at 9:51amQuote:
As uncle Spoo always suggests, call eBay. This doesn't pass the smell test on several levels. Explain the situation and see if they agree.post #29434 of 304309/8/16 at 8:51pmpost #29435 of 304309/9/16 at 3:40ampost #29436 of 304309/9/16 at 3:51ampost #29437 of 304309/9/16 at 4:21amQuote:Quote:Quote:
Thanks all for your help. I cancelled the order and blocked the buyer. I just didn't want to risk dealing with any more hassles, since the item is a shared piece of gear between myself and my music partner.post #29438 of 304309/9/16 at 5:43ampost #29439 of 304309/9/16 at 8:46ampost #29440 of 304309/9/16 at 9:16amTry to get the buyer to remove the neg. If there's a chance it actually fell apart, you should offer a full refund. I think if he was trying to get something from you, he would have messaged. Sometimes you just don't know, like those POS Gamo Studio shoes I sold recently. Glued sole on a fucking $500 shoe. Seriously.post #29441 of 304309/9/16 at 9:49amSketchy situation advice?
I've been selling athletic shoes for wrestling. Wednesday night, someone with zero feedback bought a pair to go to Texas. I've been shipping these from Alaska to Germany, Brazil to Iowa, so nothing surprises me. He messages me, seems young with limited English, named Jorge xyz; wants to know when they'll ship. I tell him after work I drop at the post office. Then, after I print the first label, as I'm going out the door to the PO, he buys a second pair. I message to make sure, and start looking closer.
First, his profile mentions that he lives in Mexico; shipments are going to Laredo, which is the cross-point for Malquidoras. Fine. Second, the PayPal name is Maria Abc -- different last name than his. But, the shipping address is all okay with PayPal paperwork, etc. Is there anything I need to be careful of or report here, or is this rather normal? I figure I'll ship the two packages separately so that there's no confusion with tracking and get signature confirmation, and I'm good right?
Or do I have to waste a bunch of time talking on the phone to someone at eBay or PayPal??
Thx brethren ...
PS now i'm getting messages asking if I'll be able to ship today. I really need to block the Zero feedback buyers; I've got a soft spot that hurts me sometimes.post #29442 of 304309/9/16 at 9:58ampost #29443 of 304309/9/16 at 9:59ampost #29444 of 304309/9/16 at 11:02amQuote:
Have done work for many wealthy Mexican nationals (doctors, lawyers, just in case your imagination is getting the better of you) living in US border towns like Brownsville, Laredo, etc... There's no issue there, as long as the ebay address works out, he's just relying on the much better (and cheaper) US shipping to get his stuff. It's fairly easy for these professionals to commute to work from the US. They keep their families safe in the US while they go to work in a battle zone.post #29445 of 304309/9/16 at 11:11am
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 35 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 1 minute ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 3 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 5 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 6 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 8 minutes ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 8 minutes ago
- › WTF over-zealous police? 9 minutes ago
- › Vass Plum Museum U Last EU43 Double Soled - BNIB 550 OBO 10 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Fashion Forward brands that will be big in
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway