Why decide between poly mailers or boxes? I ship ties in a cardboard box placed inside a poly mailer.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum at Paris Market Week 2016 - Capsule, Tranoi, Man Shows Last post on 1/15/16 at 9:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 8:42 pm in Classic Menswear
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) Last post on 3/10/17 at 6:17am in Classic Menswear
- The official list of online stores Last post on 12/7/16 at 2:35pm in Streetwear and Denim
- SOLD! Onward Kashiyama brand, Magee of donegal navy donegal tweed Jacket size 34/36Short, perfect... Last post on 2/24/17 at 5:12pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
How can I keep my raw denim jeans (Levis 510) from fading?
Last edited: 3/23/16
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Miami Shopping: 3 Great StoresLast edited: 3/22/16
- What are denim "slub"? What is selvedge? Common denim...Last edited: 3/23/16
- Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions - Page 1955post #29311 of 324568/29/16 at 12:40pmpost #29312 of 324568/29/16 at 1:26pmQuote:Originally Posted by txwoodworker
Anyone that uses eBay bulk shipping tool have an issue when you go to purchase the labels it says it's having trouble with payment source? I just had this happen with my first 50 labels, so I went back and bought them again, Then I find out it DID charge for the labels and create them, so I have 2x shipping labels (and charges) for my first 50 packages. I had to make sure I printed 50 and voided 50 and that they weren't the same one. The same thing happened with the second batch, but I didn't purchase twice, so it was just a matter of going into the shipping label page and reprinting the labels.
What a pain in the ass, I will have to call ebay about the shipping labels because it will affect my one day handling time record for the second tracking #.
Happened to me just now. Reprinted them. Except in my case, every label printed/reprinted except one. Didn't work with bulk shipping tool, and didn't work when I tried to print it standalone. Ebay says system unavailable, try again later.
Edit: It gets better. When I reprint (to pdf) each individual label, the label is oriented in the same direction as the page and spans the whole page, instead of the standard orientation with two labels on one page. This obviously won't work on my sticky labels (2 to a page), and even if I printed it on standard paper, it'll be a mess with the small tie boxes.
Edited by Reosymes - 8/29/16 at 1:44pmpost #29313 of 324568/29/16 at 2:20pmQuote:Originally Posted by My Main Man
Cardboard is infinitely more eco-friendly than poly mailers though. I know that paper mills are some of the worst pollutants on the planet, but the end product is reusable for a while and then recycleable/mulchable. If the poly mailers were reusable, then they'd win out, but 99.99999% of the time they're torn open and then thrown into a garbage can and eventually become a part of a garbage island.
The bigger issue is how much space the packages take up in transit. Just sayin'. Too each his own, I suppose.post #29314 of 324568/29/16 at 3:30pmI suggest sellers block this shitforbrains.
Complained about shipping prices. Then asked what Brioni Bangkok is (I even included an explanation in the fucking listing), speculated that the pants might not even fit him (mind you, he did not ask if there was room to let the pants out). And then tells me he's done way more business on EBay than I'll ever dream of!!?
Edited by Fueco - 8/30/16 at 12:25pmpost #29315 of 324568/29/16 at 7:38pmpost #29316 of 324568/30/16 at 5:37ampost #29317 of 324568/30/16 at 6:21amQuote:
Yep. They printed just fine on Sunday, but I had this same issue last night and this morning.post #29318 of 324568/30/16 at 7:14ampost #29319 of 324568/30/16 at 7:28ampost #29320 of 324568/30/16 at 8:37ampost #29321 of 324568/30/16 at 8:41ampost #29322 of 324568/30/16 at 8:47ampost #29323 of 324568/30/16 at 9:31ampost #29324 of 324568/31/16 at 5:37ampost #29325 of 324568/31/16 at 12:03pm
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...
- › Clothes for the Short Guy - Stores, Brands/Lines, Websites 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › H.N. White - Handmade English Ties - Official Affiliate Thread 12 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 13 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 17 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 19 minutes ago
- › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here 21 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 21 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 26 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...