Couple of these ( at least 3) https://www.paulcbuff.com/alienbees.php and a couple of soft boxes or something similar IMO. Thats what I have set up right now
I looked those up when you mentioned them and I'm still undecided on what I want/need. I hadn't considered strobes as I didn't think they offered anything more.
Now, I'm not a photo guy. I really don't enjoy taking pictures, but I want to A) do it well (enough), and B) cut down time. In my current setup, certain colors are impossible to photograph (greens, to name one). Beyond that, I have to adjust pictures in order to correct the exposure/color.
To anyone that really knows photography, some basic questions:
- Can I do just as well with continuous lighting vs strobes?
- How many strobes do I need?
- Are speed lights inferior to strobes?
- What exactly do I need to wirelessly setup strobes?
- If, by any chance, you happen to know what I need in German, that would be even more helpful!
Basically, I'm not into photography as a hobby, so I need someone to say "buy this," or "don't buy that."
Thank you to anyone with any helpful info!
Oh, and @bpk1, I don't have any advice to offer, but sorry for the recent difficulties you've had with returns. I'm sure everyone knows the pain of dealing with difficult people and unhelpful customer service reps. Hope it works out for you!