Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum at Paris Market Week 2016 - Capsule, Tranoi, Man Shows Last post on 1/15/16 at 9:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Yesterday at 10:15 am in Classic Menswear
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) Last post on 12/3/16 at 11:52am in Classic Menswear
- The official list of online stores Last post on 12/7/16 at 2:35pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 7/1/16 at 12:12am in Streetwear and Denim
How can I keep my raw denim jeans (Levis 510) from fading?
Last edited: 3/23/16
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Miami Shopping: 3 Great StoresLast edited: 3/22/16
- What are denim "slub"? What is selvedge? Common denim...Last edited: 3/23/16
- Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions - Page 1888post #28306 of 305036/20/16 at 6:33pmpost #28307 of 305036/20/16 at 8:31pmQuote:Originally Posted by Reosymes
@SpooPoker or anyone else, help with a title for this? Thanks.
I thought that looked familiar. Same pattern, different colorway.post #28308 of 305036/20/16 at 8:54pmpost #28309 of 305036/21/16 at 2:07ampost #28310 of 305036/21/16 at 7:39am
I have a pair of Gravati for Wilkes Bashford.
Heel looks virtually identical.
This is in the same area of the shoe. Pretty damn close, right?
I think to be safe I'm not going to add a maker to the listing but damn, Spoo. I think you might have gotten it. Thanks!post #28311 of 305036/21/16 at 9:34ampost #28312 of 305036/21/16 at 11:20ampost #28313 of 305036/21/16 at 12:59pmQuote:
You are good. Just provide all of the information that you have. There shouldn't be any problem. Once you upload the information, handle correspondence with PayPal via phone.
edit: Then provide username deets so that we can promptly block the douchebag.post #28314 of 305036/21/16 at 4:17pmHaving zero luck this past month and a half - over $7,000 in unpaid items/returned sales... This time for the pair of Cartier sunglasses which just sold. I took them to the local AD/family friend whose been in the eyewear/glasses business for ~30 years who confirmed they believed them to be legitimate (and made of horn) - now this buyer, who already left positive feedback sent me the following message this morning...
"Thank you, I received the glasses today. The frames are too small for my face and fit tight but more importantly, I took the frames to the Cartier Boutique in the Topanga Plaza in the city of Canoga Park, CA... I was told although they are very nice, that Cartier prints the "@Cartier natural horn" embossed on an inner temple. Hence, I am returning the frames for those reasons. I did review your history and it is impeccable and appreciate that you stand behind your product. It appears that I'd need a lense of no less than 56 or so. Please provide RMA and return instructions. Thank you."
Then before I could respond, they opened a case stating the following...
Doesn't seem authentic
Too small and took item to Cartier Boutique in Topanga Plaza in Canoga Park was informed horn frames have horn embossed on one of the temples. This pair does not have horn embossed on either of the inner temple"
Funny how now, after having left positive feedback, and not mentioning ANYTHING about lack of authenticity in their original message when they brought them to Cartier (after I already had them authenticated myself), they're using that and sizing (after I provided the marked sizing in the listing) as reasons to return. Should I even waste my time trying to fight this, or accept the return and relist? Legitimately concerned they aren't going to come back in the same condition as they were sold in.
Thanks in advance for the help!post #28315 of 305036/21/16 at 4:35pmpost #28316 of 305036/21/16 at 4:37pmpost #28317 of 305036/21/16 at 4:38pmpost #28318 of 305036/21/16 at 5:44pm
Finally see an option for 'Call me'. Click on it, and get an instant call from ebay followed by recorded music. I've been on hold for the last 20+ minutes.
You guys, this is not how 'Call me' works. Thank you for saving me that 3 seconds I would've taken, had I chosen the 'Call us' option.
Update: It gets better. I hung up, and two minutes later they called me again. With recorded music!
Edited by Reosymes - 6/21/16 at 5:55pmpost #28319 of 305036/21/16 at 6:01pmpost #28320 of 305036/21/16 at 6:11pm
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 1 minute ago
- › Eidos Napoli 2 minutes ago
- › 5th Annual Thrift Thread Gift Exchange Unveiling 3 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 3 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Momotaro 8 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 9 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 12 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...