For those who choose flash over continuous lighting, why did you make that choice?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum at Paris Market Week 2016 - Capsule, Tranoi, Man Shows Last post on 1/15/16 at 9:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 3:16 pm in Classic Menswear
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) Last post on Today at 3:19 pm in Classic Menswear
- The official list of online stores Last post on 12/7/16 at 2:35pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 7/1/16 at 12:12am in Streetwear and Denim
How can I keep my raw denim jeans (Levis 510) from fading?
Last edited: 3/23/16
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Miami Shopping: 3 Great StoresLast edited: 3/22/16
- What are denim "slub"? What is selvedge? Common denim...Last edited: 3/23/16
- Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions - Page 1882post #28216 of 310286/12/16 at 2:41pmpost #28217 of 310286/12/16 at 4:52pmpost #28218 of 310286/12/16 at 5:27pmpost #28219 of 310286/12/16 at 7:04pmpost #28220 of 310286/12/16 at 7:57pmQuote:
Bunch of reasons:
post #28221 of 310286/13/16 at 5:06ampost #28222 of 310286/13/16 at 1:09pm
- MUCH MUCH MUCH brighter!! Like many many times brighter.
- Cooler (after 100 or 500 photos sitting under those "hot lights" can be horrible)
- Can shoot mid-day with the windows wide open and sunlight coming in and it does not change the photos (strobes are stronger then sunlight)
- Backlight flash for a pure white background
Made a recent pick up of this shoe rack that might be a good budget buy for those with backlogs of shoes cluttering up the house. The local Menards has them on sale for $14.99. Nothing fancy, but decent & cheap as an instant solution. Low profile at 36" wide & 57" tall. Claims to fit 50 pairs, but it's more like 30-40 of wider men's sizes. It has 10 tiers that screw in individually from the sides, so any of them are removable if you need height clearance for boots & such. I left the top few shelves off since jackets are hanging above it, & face it backwards so that any shoes that slide off get held up by the wall.post #28223 of 310286/14/16 at 4:54ampost #28224 of 310286/14/16 at 7:19ampost #28225 of 310286/14/16 at 7:34ampost #28226 of 310286/14/16 at 7:43ampost #28227 of 310286/14/16 at 7:48ampost #28228 of 310286/14/16 at 8:06ampost #28229 of 310286/14/16 at 8:41amQuote:Originally Posted by Mister Squishy
Made a recent pick up of this shoe rack that might be a good budget buy for those with backlogs of shoes cluttering up the house. The local Menards has them on sale for $14.99. Nothing fancy, but decent & cheap as an instant solution. Low profile at 36" wide & 57" tall. Claims to fit 50 pairs, but it's more like 30-40 of wider men's sizes. It has 10 tiers that screw in individually from the sides, so any of them are removable if you need height clearance for boots & such. I left the top few shelves off since jackets are hanging above it, & face it backwards so that any shoes that slide off get held up by the wall.
"Do you know where I should look for a decent, cheap shoe rack?"
"I dunno, why don't you start with... Menards!!"
"...What an asshole."post #28230 of 310286/14/16 at 9:12am
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 25 seconds ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 2 minutes ago
- › Suits by Jantzen 3 minutes ago
- › HK Trip purchases - opinions please 3 minutes ago
- › So I placed my first Jantzen order in November... 4 minutes ago
- › Anything I'm missing on Jantzen shirts? 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 7 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 9 minutes ago
- › The Official Los Angeles Shopping + Dining Thread 14 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 30 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...