I'd list it as used, but say that it looks like it hasn't been used in the description.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum at Paris Market Week 2016 - Capsule, Tranoi, Man Shows Last post on 1/15/16 at 9:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 10:15 am in Classic Menswear
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) Last post on 12/3/16 at 11:52am in Classic Menswear
- The official list of online stores Last post on 12/7/16 at 2:35pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 7/1/16 at 12:12am in Streetwear and Denim
How can I keep my raw denim jeans (Levis 510) from fading?
Last edited: 3/23/16
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Miami Shopping: 3 Great StoresLast edited: 3/22/16
- What are denim "slub"? What is selvedge? Common denim...Last edited: 3/23/16
- Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions - Page 1864post #27947 of 304965/26/16 at 12:00amQuote:Originally Posted by mco543
When selling what constitutes something NWOT? I want to list a cashmere Zegna sports coat, it has no signs of wear, the sleeves still had the faux buttonholes and haven't been altered, and the inside pocket had the $1900.00 price in the replacement buttons bag.
Could I list this as NWOT or something?
Take that $1900 price tag...
NWT. Boom.post #27948 of 304965/26/16 at 2:00ampost #27949 of 304965/26/16 at 6:45amQuote:
Not defending anyone either way but often times when I browse on my phone it shows me the US shipping which in many sellers cases is free. After I click on the ad, then it shows me the one million dollars to ship to Canadapost #27950 of 304965/26/16 at 6:53amQuote:
Not a scam. I've had this happen a few times and finally he the buyer send me a screen shot. Sent it into eBay and they said they were aware of the issue on the mobile app and we're trying to fix it. I gave the one guy free shipping since that's what it showed and eBay refunded me the cost of shipping when I called in. So yeah, don't block these people assuming they're scam artists. Some of them might be but it's legit and it sucks.post #27951 of 304965/26/16 at 7:13amQuote:Quote:Originally Posted by My Main Man
Not a scam. I've had this happen a few times and finally he the buyer send me a screen shot. Sent it into eBay and they said they were aware of the issue on the mobile app and we're trying to fix it. I gave the one guy free shipping since that's what it showed and eBay refunded me the cost of shipping when I called in. So yeah, don't block these people assuming they're scam artists. Some of them might be but it's legit and it sucks.
The problem with a glitch in the system is that people will find a way to exploit it to their benefit. One guy became so adamant about the free shipping that I called eBay to report him. According to the csr, he was clearly abusing the system. She could not go into any detail about his activities. However, I was able to cancel the transaction and he received an official warning. One of the three from last week sent me a message stating that others had given her free shipping because of the faulty phone app. That tells me that some people (not all) are using this issue in a way that is the very definition of a scam.post #27952 of 304965/26/16 at 7:26am
Ebay users have reached a new low...
I had a buyer (melocowsk_0) open an item not received case for an item.
I checked the item and the item showed delivered on May 20th. So I added that tracking information to the case and called Ebay to close the case.
A bit of confusion ensued... As it turns out, the not received case was opened by someone who never paid for the item. I'd opened an unpaid item remind on April 27, and close it on May 1. Then I relisted and someone else purchased it (to whom it was delivered on May 20).
This person might be worthy of your blocklists. He's already on mine.post #27953 of 304965/26/16 at 7:32ampost #27954 of 304965/26/16 at 8:02ampost #27955 of 304965/26/16 at 8:19amQuote:
It could be a bug but I think it's happening for items marked as being made in NAFTA countries (USA & Mexico) or being shipped from a NAFTA country with Country of Origin marked as unknown. These items are exempt from Canadian duty, though GSP should, technically, still be collecting sales tax for them so I guess it is a glitch regardless.post #27956 of 304965/26/16 at 8:24ampost #27957 of 304965/26/16 at 8:34amQuote:Originally Posted by turkey_sandwich
@Pierson v Post: Yes, I saw those too. Unfortunately, a sold listings search suggests that they don't bring much. That said, iirc there weren't many to go on.
You're right, I couldn't find any either (save for one pair of loafers). She is something else, huh? (Seller).post #27958 of 304965/26/16 at 9:40ampost #27959 of 304965/26/16 at 10:57ampost #27960 of 304965/26/16 at 11:46am
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 6 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 7 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 11 minutes ago
- › Jomers 11 minutes ago
- › New Tie - What to wear with it? 16 minutes ago
- › STYLEFORUM GIVES 2016 - OUR ANNUAL HOLIDAY CHARITY AUCTIONS FOR THE... 24 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 24 minutes ago
- › Offical Barbour Thread 27 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 28 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 33 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...