+100. I Sold a pair of NIB Lobbs and a month later the POS made a claim (item not received). I pay the extra for restricted delivery, insurance etc. They turned him down - as I had proof of delivery
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum at Paris Market Week 2016 - Capsule, Tranoi, Man Shows Last post on 1/15/16 at 9:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 12:22 pm in Classic Menswear
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) Last post on Today at 11:30 am in Classic Menswear
- The official list of online stores Last post on 12/7/16 at 2:35pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Price Drop! Onward Kashiyama brand, Magee of donegal navy donegal tweed Jacket size 34/36Short,... Last post on 2/4/17 at 1:19am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
How can I keep my raw denim jeans (Levis 510) from fading?
Last edited: 3/23/16
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Miami Shopping: 3 Great StoresLast edited: 3/22/16
- What are denim "slub"? What is selvedge? Common denim...Last edited: 3/23/16
- Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions - Page 1857post #27841 of 319045/16/16 at 7:57pmpost #27842 of 319045/17/16 at 2:23amQuote:
I loled @ new romantic. Had me picturing jack sparrow singing Visage.Quote:Thanks Spoo, perfect.Quote:Originally Posted by masaccio
Seinfeld Puffy Shirt
ahahahapost #27843 of 319045/17/16 at 8:26amQuote:Last I've seen it was items over $750 need signature confirmation.Originally Posted by bpk1Quote:
Priority + Signature Confirmation + Insurance, in my opinion. I believe you have to go with signature confirmation beyond a $250 sale to protect yourself (from eBay's point of view).
Be careful with it because it does get some buyers upset when they live in a safe neighborhood and they have to go get it at the post office because they weren't home when it came.
Edit: you may want to also check what paypal requires because he can always dispute via Paypal. I don't if it matters since ebay is supposed to have seller protection if you satisfied their requirements...post #27844 of 319045/17/16 at 10:23ampost #27845 of 319045/17/16 at 10:33ampost #27846 of 319045/17/16 at 10:35ampost #27847 of 319045/18/16 at 12:57pmpost #27848 of 319045/18/16 at 1:18pmpost #27849 of 319045/18/16 at 1:23pmpost #27850 of 319045/18/16 at 3:38pmQuote:
Correct. So annoying. But reminds me of the days when we used to get postal money orders and checks.post #27851 of 319045/18/16 at 4:26pmI'm trying to streamline my listing process since I have a huge backlog to get through and wanted to get some input...
I am planning on removing text description of color from almost all my templates (except maybe suits/SCs, where it can be tough to tell color and weave)
I am also planning to remove really obvious "style" descriptions (like "Crewneck pullover sweater" which is obvious from pictures), except once again suits/SCs.
Good idea/bad idea?post #27852 of 319045/18/16 at 6:26pmpost #27853 of 319045/18/16 at 8:09pmpost #27854 of 319045/18/16 at 8:14pmQuote:Quote:Quote:Originally Posted by SpooPoker
Correct. So annoying. But reminds me of the days when we used to get postal money orders and checks.
When this occurs, does the item automatically show up in your "awaiting shipment" page? Because with an e-check awaiting full deposit, it won't populate to ship the item yet, because it hasn't fully cleared. So I'm wondering if it is "mark as paid", if it will populate.post #27855 of 319045/19/16 at 5:22amQuote:
No. It still shows as unpaid, but will show the hour glass icon like a pending e-check.
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 1 minute ago
- › The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Vintage Dress shoe appreciation, tips, maintenance and advice 2 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 6 minutes ago
- › patrickBOOTH's Third-of-Life Crisis and (Mostly) Self-Imposed... 8 minutes ago
- › Did Magnanni get better? 9 minutes ago
- › Spring car coat fabrics 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...