What's the weight? If under 4lbs, first class to canada has tracking and shouldn't cost more than $40 or so (much cheaper if you're using ebay and get any discount).
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum at Paris Market Week 2016 - Capsule, Tranoi, Man Shows Last post on 1/15/16 at 9:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 4:25 pm in Classic Menswear
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) Last post on Yesterday at 11:52 am in Classic Menswear
- The official list of online stores Last post on 9/21/16 at 2:20pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 7/1/16 at 12:12am in Streetwear and Denim
How can I keep my raw denim jeans (Levis 510) from fading?
Last edited: 3/23/16
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Miami Shopping: 3 Great StoresLast edited: 3/22/16
- What are denim "slub"? What is selvedge? Common denim...Last edited: 3/23/16
- Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions - Page 1838post #27557 of 304404/22/16 at 2:51pm
Thank you. I put up a listing with a few tie knot test photos on them.
For comparison here is a listing with my normal roll.
Any critiques or suggestions with the photos or other parts of the listing in general are greatly appreciated.post #27558 of 304404/22/16 at 3:40pm
Well after the 100's of Zegna's I have seen I never thought I would be stuck on is this a real of fake Zegna..... but I am. I ethrifted two sport coats. One nwt canali and nwt zegna.
The Canali is a def. fake. Label is in the wrong pocket wrong font wrong stitching.
The zegna was guilty by association at first but everything seems pretty legit.
The guy has 425 pos feedback no negs.
I THINK the zegna is real and the canali is fake. What's your take?post #27559 of 304404/22/16 at 3:44pmpost #27560 of 304404/22/16 at 3:52pmQuote:
Well when you get one obvious fake you suspect the other one instantly. So I am just making sure. I thought the satin pocket edging was weird too. The back of the tag is different than others I think. IT's odd that it doesn't have a made in mexico hang tag. Other tags I see don't say made in mexico at the top. I am back to being suspicious. Some text looks almost pixelated too. The images on the back for dry cleaning care are all different than others. I am pretty sure this is just a good fake.
Edited by rhz5001 - 4/22/16 at 4:03pmpost #27561 of 304404/22/16 at 4:12pm
i hear ya.
well the zz that i've handled have had remarkable fabrics even if a little cheap (note the metal bits in the fiber content above!). but i agree silk/linen can be somewhat lifeless
the other thing i will say is mine have 'made in mexico' printed on the collar loop...
satin jetting seems a little weird, but ?post #27562 of 304404/22/16 at 4:19pmpost #27563 of 304404/22/16 at 4:34pmpost #27564 of 304404/22/16 at 4:51pmpost #27565 of 304404/22/16 at 5:06pmpost #27566 of 304404/22/16 at 5:24pmpost #27567 of 304404/22/16 at 7:41pmpost #27568 of 304404/22/16 at 10:28pmpost #27569 of 304404/22/16 at 11:24pmQuote:Originally Posted by mr monty
I listed some shoes for $99 and $7.99 shipping cost. I accepted $85 and $7.99 for shipping. Two days after the sell I get emailed from the buyer. Now he asking me to agree to $80 and free shipping. The real cost for me to ship the shoes is $15. This is my 5th hard luck or give me a deal story the year. All these buyers are begging for deals after they click the buy button. Nothing in their history indicates they don't want to pay?????
Give him a day or 2 to honor his bid, and then send it to resolution. Hope he likes the unpaid item strike. I'm not even sure I'd bother to respond to his message. What a shmuck!
I truly, from the bottom of my heart, hate "free shipping" from an eBay perspective. "Free shipping" is a lie, always has been, always will be. One of the many reasons I refuse to offer it is that NOT offering it probably keeps away low-information idiot shoppers who don't realize they pay either way (at least, I like to think it keeps them away). Out of all my eBay sales over the years, the only one that was ever "free shipping" was the best offer I accepted without realizing he weaseled in "free shipping" as part of his offer. Never let that slip by me again.post #27570 of 304404/23/16 at 9:36amQuote:
I can tell you, being from Canada, it really sucks. With USPS/CanadaPost I sometimes get item with no customs or tax, but GSP... Man...
What happens if I ask seller to send through normal USPS?
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 23 seconds ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 1 minute ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 6 minutes ago
- › patrickBOOTH's Third-of-Life Crisis and (Mostly) Self-Imposed... 7 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 15 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 17 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 20 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 20 minutes ago
- › Where else can I get a similar coat to this? 23 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Fashion Forward brands that will be big in
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway