or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions - Page 1827

post #27391 of 30421

Won my dispute over those shoes.  Opened a case and it was immediately closed in the buyers favor.  Called to appeal told the cs rep I had taken them to a cobbler and he said they were symmetrical ect. Rep told me to upload a letter and I'd win.  I upload, and call back.  Rep tells me right away I cant appeal a buyer claiming an item was not as described.  Then tells me they cant do a bunch of things other reps have done.  He tells me my only option is to call back and talk to someone else.

 

I call right back.  Explain to that rep where it says on their website this is something a seller can appeal and ask him to read through all the messages between the buyer and me.  He comes back and asks for another minute to look things over 4 or 5 times and then tells me I won, I get my money returned and feedback removed. Weird and stressful day but it was worth it.  Two ebay cs reps feel a letter from a professional about the items will help you if this happens.  One did not.  Use that info as you please.  

 

Also, last time I had negative feedback removed they said it takes 2 days.  This time it was gone when I got the email verifying the case was closed in my favor.

post #27392 of 30421
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesmkeart View Post
 

 

 

Also, last time I had negative feedback removed they said it takes 2 days.  This time it was gone when I got the email verifying the case was closed in my favor.

 

If an eBay csr truly wants to remove a negative/neutral feedback, they can do it in about 30 seconds. If they tell you otherwise, they are either going to hand the case to someone else or they are just trying to get rid of you.

post #27393 of 30421

Hey all, how could one tell what an item has sold for if a best offer has been accepted? Thank you all. 

post #27394 of 30421

checkaflip.com. Put the listing title in the search bar.

post #27395 of 30421

I'm working my way through approximately 1400 items from my first corporate client, SealSkinz, who make cycling, hiking, etc accessories. 

 

I'm loving the process this allows... I've already listed about 450 items in the past 24 hours. If this is the future of my business, I'm going to love it. The box I just inventoried and listed added $4000+ to my store inventory off of two listings. :slayer:

post #27396 of 30421

Man, that's awesome! How did they find you? Or was it you who found them?

post #27397 of 30421
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reosymes View Post
 

Man, that's awesome! How did they find you? Or was it you who found them?

 

 

Networking magic... A friend of mine is the sales manager for the Western US. She connected me with her boss.

 

I plan to do a whole lot more of this...

post #27398 of 30421
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fueco View Post
 

I'm working my way through approximately 1400 items from my first corporate client, SealSkinz, who make cycling, hiking, etc accessories. 

 

I'm loving the process this allows... I've already listed about 450 items in the past 24 hours. If this is the future of my business, I'm going to love it. The box I just inventoried and listed added $4000+ to my store inventory off of two listings. :slayer:


Awesome, brother! I am excited for you. May your spirits (and energy level) remain high!

post #27399 of 30421
Quote:
Originally Posted by suited View Post
Subnav

Update the street address on your paypal profile. I used my business name instead of my first and last name.


Wow thanks, saved me hours

post #27400 of 30421

Anyone familiar with Crockett & Jones womens sizes? so much conflicting info out there! i have some 80 C sizes and need to know the UK US equivalence.

post #27401 of 30421
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiegreen View Post

Anyone familiar with Crockett & Jones womens sizes? so much conflicting info out there! i have some 80 C sizes and need to know the UK US equivalence.
According to the C&J mail order catalogue in front of me, an 80 is a UK 6.5 or an EU 40. As I'm in the UK it doesn't have the US sizes I'm afraid.
post #27402 of 30421
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickd View Post



According to the C&J mail order catalogue in front of me, an 80 is a UK 6.5 or an EU 40. As I'm in the UK it doesn't have the US sizes I'm afraid.

Thanks very much, was about to list them as a UK7

post #27403 of 30421

Minor milestone...

That puts me at about 11.7% of @SpooPoker status. :lol: 

post #27404 of 30421
Quote:
Originally Posted by drlivingston View Post
 


Awesome, brother! I am excited for you. May your spirits (and energy level) remain high!

 and sales!

post #27405 of 30421
Quote:
Originally Posted by drlivingston View Post
 


Awesome, brother! I am excited for you. May your spirits (and energy level) remain high!

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by concealed View Post
 

 and sales!

 

 

I (and my wife!) certainly hope so... She's been instrumental in lighting a fire under my ass to get this thing off the ground. Given that I'm now taking away business from one of the heavy hitters in online resale (STP), I think I'm heading in the right direction. My long term goal with this is to be the biggest reseller in town. Given that the biggest local reseller has 177,000+ feedback, I have a ways to go. ;)

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions