yeah, they're having issues with their labels. told me to try again in a little while
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum at Paris Market Week 2016 - Capsule, Tranoi, Man Shows Last post on 1/15/16 at 9:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 1:28 pm in Classic Menswear
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) Last post on 12/3/16 at 11:52am in Classic Menswear
- The official list of online stores Last post on 12/7/16 at 2:35pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 7/1/16 at 12:12am in Streetwear and Denim
How can I keep my raw denim jeans (Levis 510) from fading?
Last edited: 3/23/16
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Miami Shopping: 3 Great StoresLast edited: 3/22/16
- What are denim "slub"? What is selvedge? Common denim...Last edited: 3/23/16
- Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions - Page 1766post #26476 of 305032/7/16 at 9:49pmpost #26477 of 305032/7/16 at 9:55pmpost #26478 of 305032/7/16 at 9:57pmpost #26479 of 305032/7/16 at 10:24pmI had a different label situation tonight. I sold an item which I had listed with a flat fee of $6 for shipping. I intended to select a legal flat rate USPS Priority envelope as my shipping option of choice, but on my phone it had pre-selected a standard-sized package being sent Priority. It would *not* let me select any other alternative.
I had to go to my computer in order to change my shipping choice and print my label.
I don't remember choosing the standard (I.e., the use your own mailing box option) when I set up the auction. Is this a known thing or am I just missing something that would have let me choose legal flat rate from my phone?post #26480 of 305032/7/16 at 11:20pmpost #26481 of 305032/8/16 at 6:43amQuote:
Definitely a lot fewer last minute bidders and snipers. Some SF bros almost got some real steals, and one that I know of definitely made out like a bandit, oh well, I still made money.post #26482 of 305032/8/16 at 7:00ampost #26483 of 305032/8/16 at 8:07amQuote:Originally Posted by SpooPoker
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I had someone message me once and say something like "will you take 150 for it, I ran out of offers." I asked him what the highest offer he made through the auction was (because it was automatically declined), and he said $150.post #26484 of 305032/8/16 at 8:38amQuote:
I had someone the other day offer $45 on an item listed for $50 + shipping, but put in the comments "Free Shipping".
I countered with $45 +shipping.
He countered with $35 +shipping (shipping cost would have been ~$8).
I countered with $42 +shipping.
He countered with $40.
Fortunately, someone else bought that Pendleton Board Shirt at the full BIN price.
Oh, and I got this message from another buyer whose offer I accepted this morning after some back and forth.post #26485 of 305032/8/16 at 9:33ampost #26486 of 305032/8/16 at 10:08am
I listed these Kazuki x Clot x Levi's jeans last night as BINOBO and already have an offer for $100 from a buyer in China.
My questions for you:
- Are these more desirable than your typical limited ed Japanese Levis collab? The offer is more than my target price (but less than my list price) and the speed of the offer has me wondering if I've undervalued them.
- Are they desirable outside of Hong Kong and the rest of China? Should I hold out for a North American / European / Japanese buyer?
Keep in mind that I'm in Canada and Canada Post doesn't have the same character restrictions as USPS does for shipping to China.
Here's a pic:
Any advice would be appreciated!
EDIT: Turns out buyer has 0 feedback. I'm going to reject his offer.post #26487 of 305032/8/16 at 10:58ampost #26488 of 305032/8/16 at 11:06amQuote:
Here's what my labels look like with the LabelWriter 4XL, minus the blurred out personal info, of course...post #26489 of 305032/8/16 at 11:10ampost #26490 of 305032/8/16 at 1:29pm
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 23 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Going from greasemonkey to business casual 5 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 7 minutes ago
- › STYLEFORUM GIVES 2016 - OUR ANNUAL HOLIDAY CHARITY AUCTIONS FOR THE... 8 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Weekender Chukka - Rough And Tough 8.5D 9 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 10 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 10 minutes ago
- › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page 10 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 11 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...