or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions - Page 1744

post #26146 of 30465
Quote:
Originally Posted by txwoodworker View Post

If I had your experience, I would certainly make the PO scan every piece in front of me, that's an awful track record.  Do you have a different PO you can go to?
hasn't happened since I stopped just dropping them. Now that there scanned whoever was pilfering has stopped.
post #26147 of 30465
USPS is astoundingly awful these days. I just recently lost a package that they were supposed to be holding while I was out of the country. I tried requesting re-delivery via their website when it didn't show up with the rest of the mail they delivered after I returned and the website said it was returned to sender. Contacted the sender and they hadn't seen it. Then USPS supposedly delivered it 3 weeks after my return. Shockingly, it's nowhere to be found. Tried calling the station (which is conveniently open only from 11 AM to 4 PM on weekdays -- not on weekends!) and nobody could help but they recommended calling back at a specific time. Called back at the prescribed time and the woman who picked up yelled at me for calling then and hung up on me. Tried calling the national number and there was an hour-plus hold time at 8 AM. I frankly wonder how we haven't completely done away with USPS in favor of FedEx and UPS. baldy[1].gif
post #26148 of 30465
UPS is worse, in my experience. Terrible customer service, and my UPS guy does the ring and run. He's writing the slip before he even rings the doorbell.
post #26149 of 30465
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorker View Post
 

First neg feedback. 

 

Buyer wanted me to falsify customs forms, sent a bunch of really confusing google translate messages, then wanted me to refund him customs charges. 

 

left this feedback:

 

"EBAY PESIMO THROUGHOUT, the agreements are to meet them. NEVER AGAIN WITH THIS E"

 

called eBay, they said they can't remove it because he's stating an opinion. I asked for a supervisor to call me back. 

 

thoughts? would very much like this thing removed.

 

What you should do, is contact the customs service of his home country and provide them with the emails/messages requesting you to commit customs fraud on his behalf.  Some countries take that very seriously.  You could even get lucky and get a customs agent with nothing better to do than make this guy's life hell regardless of weather its a big deal or not.

 

Is it wrong of me to wish I had your opportunity?

 

Edit: If you do, don't forget to provide them with a list of all the other foreign transactions he's carried out on eBay besides yours.  Cause, why not?

post #26150 of 30465
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLW View Post


'Lo heads can be the worst. Them, and the high-fashion addicts can really drive me insane. Great profits but elevated aggrivation to match.

That said, once I sold some Michael Jackson action figures... you've never seen a bigger parade of fuckin' weirdos. Constant stream of the most bizarre questions/messages ever.


Oh, boy! I hope I run across some old MJ action figures.  That sounds like a GREAT time.  I can only imagine the questions/messages.

post #26151 of 30465
Quote:
Originally Posted by dadjeans View Post
 

New one for your block list. Repeatedly begged me to commit customs fraud and complained about the emotional distress I was apparently causing him. At least I got a good laugh out of it...

 

Just a thought, but wouldn't it be nice to keep a reference list available of all the jerks and nut-jobs to block?  I realize that this forum is a speck compared to total the number of eBay sellers, but a concerted effort by the whole group might make some small impact.

post #26152 of 30465

@Fueco got some key words $$$ for this thing?

 

 

post #26153 of 30465
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianpore View Post
 

@Fueco got some key words $$$ for this thing?

 

 

 

 

 

For some odd reason, that thing reminds me of Space Invaders on the Atari 2600.

post #26154 of 30465
Quote:
Originally Posted by drlivingston View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianpore View Post
 

@Fueco got some key words $$$ for this thing?

 

 

 

 

 

For some odd reason, that thing reminds me of Space Invaders on the Atari 2600.

If I was @SpooPoker  I could use that in my title "SPACE INVADER Patagonia Purple Blue Cotton Snap Neck USA Mens Fleece XL"

post #26155 of 30465
Quote:
Originally Posted by ace13x View Post

Just a thought, but wouldn't it be nice to keep a reference list available of all the jerks and nut-jobs to block?  I realize that this forum is a speck compared to total the number of eBay sellers, but a concerted effort by the whole group might make some small impact.

Search Google for styleforum ebay blacklist - it exists - you need to ask for shared access - i think it's still @Brianpore ...
post #26156 of 30465
Quote:
Originally Posted by ace13x View Post
 

 

Just a thought, but wouldn't it be nice to keep a reference list available of all the jerks and nut-jobs to block?  I realize that this forum is a speck compared to total the number of eBay sellers, but a concerted effort by the whole group might make some small impact.

It's still maintained, but I'm happy to share.

This may include some that are on my personal shit list only, so use at your own risk. (Click to show)
**iamtheprincess**, 09barsik, 09susanbrown, 0f525ac6569249ac5baeaf84cebc625d243499013, 1216rasen, 12345zook, 12966euclid, 1468graciela, 1600grand, 1evygirl, 1ststarboarder, 2010dogs2121, 2011jclk23, 2014usneiv, 2983937505a025cfbc4c00d568357eb2590874599, 2fanofjordan3losangeles, 3363solomon, 35vitesse, 37, 3979al, 3bf8343713231a793d802a14c140680571fc088b01765911694, 3lpeter123, 4888laurag, 4secman, 501stcommander, 504boyzfootball, 56curveball, 5tudorlmw, 635mad, 6ca3feaeea631018c342e91c58452bb61153042511, 79littlebu2, 88nowayjosue, 951sugarbear33, 978johnt, a0173380782, aantran, aantwine, ackdreamer, adakiss232, addus5, aeagain082477, aehwa2011, afam1986, agapiosfurniture, agri123, agustirrinin1965, ahlem805, ajb7388, alla121315, allardyce_collectables, aloradavid, ambermarks6446, ambulatoryman, ameet625, amgc03, amonrai, amrockdj, anacoluthe70, andersonfr, andremart-2009, andreysssooo, angad_invincible, anglogogo, annamala, anne-marie, anniesplit, antiquecollector62, applehk2006, aragon2011, ardenyang, aricw2000, arlove79, arthoom, astepabve, atb399088, atomic.punk, atticchaser, austin104, av071476, avaandashton, avraham1, awashi9325, azapatae, azeemsahib2012, aznwaysa, b1324dog, badgarcia, bajeu03, balearic-outlet, balou61757, bamafutbal, bangsomethinginjack, barganhuntrzz, baseballfan101ce, batman705, bayway-2013, bbqmaster44, beautybar2010, beb39**, belfastaccount, belhen12, benjen08, bernardor2011, bernieshusband, bernoukh, bevo41, bfink, bgibgi, bidraper911, bigbadbundy69, bigbowtie, bigjohnnylaw69, bigredbarn1850, bikingnrjg, bill569blue, billtwyford2359, birdnest!, blackout_deals23, bloodchild1061, blu260601, blueeyesjones, bluetacobill, bmoneyak, bmwassoc25hc, bob.law69, bobby, bobperkinsnara, bones-aust, bonsubuys, bostonrj, botislad70, bradjero, brant_harry, brf0, brianking36, bristolapparel, bronsonebaay, brown4c, bruno_typer, bshi1355124p1a, bullet_park, bunnymen2011, burberry2, business-999, buyer.usa, ca-rewa, ca368, capt7738, carla007007, catsblanche, cavalete74, cbalbuena05, cckk04, cerealxx, cerwin3816, chanelb98, chapoo.2008, charlesl9051, charlottepos, charoffu9, chefsdelite2010, chess_star, chewychew2011, chicagoseller60610, chickcubed, chicklet2001, chillhampt, chrislopez1991, chrismartinss01, chrismartinss02, chrismartinss03, chrismartinss04, chrismartinss05, chrismartinss06, chrismartinss07, chrismartinss08, chrismartinss09, chrismartinss10, chrismartinss11, chrismartinss12, chrismartinss13, chrismartinss14, chrismartinss15, chrismartinss16, chrismartinss17, chrismartinss18, chrismartinss19, chrismartinss20, chrismartinss21, chrismartinss22, chrismartinss23, chrismartinss24, chrismartinss25, chrismartinss26, chrismartinss27, chrismartinss28, chrismartinss29, chrismartinss30, chrismartinss31, chrismartinss32, chrismartinss33, chrismartinss35, chrismartinss36, chrismartinss37, chrismartinss38, chrismartinss39, chrismartinss40, chrismartinss41, chrismartinss42, chrismartinss43, chrismartinss44, chrismartinss45, chrismartinss46, chrismartinss47, chrismartinss48, chrismartinss49, chrismartinss50, chrismartinss51, chrismartinss52, chrismartinss53, chrismartinss54, chrismartinss55, chrismartinss56, chrismartinss57, ciccio-us, citron411, classifiedclothing, cleanshower, clovercut, clwrs, cmontuori, cncy11, colar110, cole1381, coliercars, consigliere731, conte623marcel, coolstuffyouneed2011, cooltokyo, cotlch12, counterstrike4545, cree062, csuf26966, csulb666, curatorcollections, cxm2264, dachang2, dallas-kl, dancandi007, daniilidis2023, dany_1901, daquan_dunlap01.dnd180, darkitty84, dave5027, davidq1107, davidstore006, dd2418, dealexplosion, dealin$don, deano969, debdeb3636, delicasente, delikyan852012, delivery_dragon, delrosariosilve, delroy718_123, dena6145, denbear6742, desesseintes-2007, designermaison, devante1995, dfpyne, diamindog, diem0772, digital55k, diioriodiesel5.9, dkade821, dkeahl, dlanjqud071, dlm1941, dmbdave, dmojmj, dombulas, donald606, doug_k5, downtowngirl2007, dpaul00, dsquared2steve2008, dsresq, dtn4030, duckjustaduck, dullyamullya2, dumsyl111, dunas-2006, dweeb001, dweezbob, dyke4279, earlobis, earthtoocold, eastwood63, ecom_vn, ed-e-vedder, edenresident, edisto321, elgrob-biz6k, elmersglu654, elvis_decanters, emelec2007, emoora83, empls, eric_scott_harstad, eshghcapades, eth9, ethanaddie, f01c234291aebd96c342e91c58452bb6264105082, f688b6cc8392cbe4, fabjian, face.270, farfromcommonprojects, farokhete, fast2005gtmust, fastdog4225, fcbchampofworld, fdny1715, fgamero_88, fic_payment, finmandan, floridaqualitycars, flt2ngo, fluxmsstyler, flyfishingnorcal, foos3707, forkixx, forresterjambo, franceparis321, francisco_fumon, frankstanleynielsen, freshlike1000, frosty32962, fuzzymunkypantz, gaffer008, gamedayvape, garcijgajos, garza.fidel, gatra2006, gatti02, gazluk, gempro, genever, georgeternersesov, gettingstuffskiing, gforcepole, giambrone76, giftgallery705, godiwaly, golfmarvin, good9411, goodieakko, gorilla0916, gqmagic, gr8benny, grahmando, grapewrath, grassi92, green10r, guccigirl_505, gvseng, h45d089, hamptons333, hananasi, hawaboy, hawpescottsdale, healyena, heather_louise21, hellos550, henrybalbuena, hepkat, hi630, hiandrea12, hmsdreadnought, holyisyourname3, hot_bit, htown15aaron, hullyepta, humancoke, ibis_yeti_bonty_fatchance, idc, ifespino, ihsustaenim555, ihussein85, ilovetobuy200015, imrichie33, ingood.nick, insurgent78, integralehf303, intsales, irishpride85, irmawarren392012, isthisitt, istominstanislav, j2p200, jak_lowr, jameskent0, jamestreat, jancot150, jasoncrex, jasonmarshalljazz, jaspritz518, jaydee8710, jayloxx2, jayquint1, jazzman6, jbaja, jbee007, jcbballer23, jcheckler, jcp10151979, jcra6365, jdmrsxjdm, jeanhenrywithyou80, jeffreyjeck, jeloranta, jeremyjohn2121, jessie.kahn, jessychow, jhauben, jimerson37, jjam3524, jjtaylor19, jkk112273, jlar_05, jlew191, jmcldenny3, jmr4pc9, jnnyhung, jodiclivingston, joe32288, joed2413, joevillamd, joeycalderazzo, joeyericka2882, johnathansaciperere, johnblade187, johnw574, jonahbear707, jorg_chil, jorhe1969, joshywonder, josuedmc, jpham19, jpwbronxbomber8u1d, jra9314, jrc28191428, jrpt21, jsdr1976, jspencer.617, jtho9033, juancarlos350, juicy_gossip, julio6632, juliuskojo, juniorgoose, justinhollis6292012, k2mass, kaiserguo, kamilahwon, karbarwul, karimpineth, kathleeninoa19, kathshop5, katy_my, kauf_ich_hier, kayykuek, kcollins3106, kedakeda, keikonjared, kemi_williamsxxx55, kenbinga, kengage, kennykandola, kerrxx50, kevinbrown2015, keynotebpro2, kflouis, kglaittli, khanmome666, kieron3927, kierrandomari, kingowos, kirbycarmen96, kklu-2015, knowyourghosts03, kpin2012, kr_li39, kylej1492, laalcantarilla, lab4r, labwebspindoctor, ladwatch, laggy4g63, lagkagehuset, lagonda8, lamont.paul, lamtunglai, lanvy-nyc, laretro, larrykint, lauriesdolls, lbkenny1, lbtrader1985, ldavid516, leeandlee08, leo_lara, leontrad2, leothelion2323, levshin, liberalsrstupid, lilsexy1961, lizkar29, llvhokie, longdv, looods, lopp098, lordingok205, lordingok217, lovedesignersclothes, lovelycashmere, loveskove123, loveslakers2010, lsufan005, lucky*joan, lucky171717, lucky_yur_cute, lucyhenry08, lunarock0211, lussodiluca, lxlfeng, m_ivan_k, macdeejohn, maderj, majabu7174, majkey*, mam030342, man_alsoin_black, mangobayoutlet, marc961111, marcianello, marco-bot, mariesue74, markmakeem, maryricky2009, masoud54, matandnes, matchooo, mawgie333, maybach4life, mcclain1914, mdctimekeeper, mecmecboi2009, meestro, meganfish, melville6, meniputipu2011, metal11games, mexicanwardragoon, mgretche, miccon06, michaelhedinii, michal9033, michelle7772011, mikeb.716, mikelan14, mikicha2014, milesdavis917, miricles, misswinki, mmuporky, modernimage3, momoiro85, monavince, mondfisch*, morry82, mortar_and_mint, mosgeiko, moshe449, mother3of, mr.pr1ce, mr_mens_wear, mrandmrsltb, mrelsalvador, mrfashionz, mrthz, mslips76, msnfl, mswwpb, mullendkeith, museinstruments, mynameisgeorgevictor, myssa754, nathanpm, neil_kumar7, newprocess, nhveribivore, nicatnit, nisamai, nitrosailer1986, nnaidu, northslcpa2aye, npwolley, oceanwav40ztx, octaylor, octivainc, offer_your_best, oliver_zj, olivia*h*, oluwole1, oops2016, organic_sound, oscaromar5.0, osin101, overclockedcpu43*, paddendae, padthai4me, painetrain05, pandabanana2013, patrick.ashby, pavkon55569, pb62, pcrowhurst, petelebu81, petkoc, ph9t9pmr70, phaedrus03, philipaskren, phillyfineoh, philp954, phishshtick, picolabetty, pkelleyavr, playbug83, pmso180, pnitools, pobijeda, pointshyofgenius, polofrench, pololover77, pongochichi, poombaburg, poorgradstud, pore100-kr, porkcrackers, porkspaun, pottermomma, powernutrient, prettylefty80, probrewer, prosperity07, prowler_in_the_yard, puddytattn, pujalok, purplerain79.2012, purpleraindrops, pvtcounsel, pwdlady, pyciaramitaro, qelsem, ra-newbe, rac1081963, raging_bull_ron, rambleon365, ransotamm, rappatrippletee, rashida404, rayxlui, rdheadedrealtor, rdma196, rdsdonut, recon1223, redda777, redlines918michael, redliter1, redstripe83, reedmommy, reenilf, regiorgione, renren1130, retro-21, rg1219_77, ricardocr30, rich67sleep, rickt_1, rinachic, ritzjoseph71-us, rms_344, rnishitoyo, robfrankj, robidasp, rodajass, rolfeantrim, rollin1113, romeoann, rosabic.sgj6czpnv, rotweinliebhaberin, rozzentertainment08, rplu3124, rtlalonde5eox, rtr7572, rtte30122, rubberchin, rubixcubez23, rusgib, russeiii, russianmobsterkelman, rwastoria, ryank3epfresh, saer626, salesrat6, salt-lake, sammartin14, samsamxc001, santana_row, sarahsboutique10, sayeed718, scottsmax, scswestport, scyldb, seanneilson, seikoo_2009, selket310, seojindad1123, sfranco2475, shar_williams019, shar_williams920, shark.ftc, shaunwilliams, shem-brab, shermsesh, shine641018, shipwrecked*chic, shistawtc, shootingxrays, shopjnfrtang, shopp_24h, shortay818, shurmersta, sillybeep, simpleman622, sirsundsiri, sj1690, skleesk, smartmasha, smgeigle, smith_williamsxx111, smjbldv, smorrison4, sniperkent, soldierkev03, sologabe2012, solomotor205, soupie.aieref6us, specky44, spiritoffreedom-rodmiller, sprjet1992, spy00se7en, sridge123, srt8talk, ssachdev123, sskyway, starinmymine11, steeljg8, steeltrap(ny), stegic, stephen42010, stephen_nguyen, stepstowardfundraising, steve, stevek2001, steven1072, stevendkurtz48, stobels_uk, straynoir123, studiotan, stuee06, suave1007, sucker1988, suecamp11, suga2416, sun_lightx0, sunbelt5200, sungja, supermart8, surfside90210, susansweiss, swedishsun, symbal123, t_martinez161, tactilechimp, tag44, tamerlane570, tanitanity, tata120481, tdog61070, tdotsteel, teddyned, tedsalad0, teenagezombies, terryanthony61, texasdawn2010, th.otter, thaiban, the.real.deale, the_dude002, theatre69man, thekinglouisvdon, thelionsgarden, themodelaguy, theruddick, thespokenword, thirdeggbay, thomas.559, thomasetsophie, tigersamurai81, timsamjess, titutitu22, tmplu816, tnyvldz, toastersbright, toddbe, tomasstan, tonya071971, tonylamp12, tonylamp13, tonylamp7, toronadojohnny, tracemusaxx10, treasuredcoll, treasuretrance, tripeltrucc, trrobbins, trueshiny, truespecialist, tsuma-399, turica11, twagner1226, ty_va07, tysonz2507, ucla-j30, ugafan115, ugwums, uk.suky, ukrsoldier, umair4land, universitysettlement, us-unac, valley.of.the.dolls, valuedmerchandise, vango4396, veronikahunter, vibeout, victorianumber203, vintagebuenosaires, vistaway2801, voilaauto, vonbockfarm, vweam, walleeezy, warreblai_0, warreng7007, wayne57-2013, wcasilla17, weat_wall, weikkos_place, welcometobobtown, westcoastgent306, wfiedor, whywhyb732, williamburties, williamsukt, willyfera, winstoncane, winstonkim2011, wiscfarmer, wjddbssla, wk_craft1321, wllinc, wmchulo69, wolverine83-ru, wolvie2481, wonkaboywonka, woodcraftsman_jt, wowniceshirt, wsennette3, wuqinggongwqg, wwoo1591, wwwbingo-bongo81com, x00x00x, xanakp, xavier107, xe.meme, xena_*_zowie, xenoknight1982, xxkingxx, yazielnoa2011, yeawatever, yellowkrs, yessir247, ykimstan, yoohoo333, youcandreambig, zahid10454, zaidunzaidun, zakk_the_master, zamora1611, zappadip, zavtra_dnem, zenguy101, zeroevolution, zeta06mankit, zikster_ii, zilowski, ziraph, zonabb11, zuluspook2, gatorhat@aol.com, godiwaly@msoe.edu, jeffsk@shore.net, npmueller@gmail.com

I agree it's a drop in the d-bag bucket, but it's better than nothing.

post #26157 of 30465

Speaking of blocking people I have one person and 2 screen names to add to the list:

 

354054

ca2014_nimr

 

Guy had a million questions and I tried dissuading him from purchasing a coat of mine because the measurements were close and he was worried about that.  He also had a "positive" feedback for being a pain and having buyers remorse.  He caught me in a weak moment and I accepted his close to BIN offer, which he then immediately asked to cancel.  Started making offers under the other name and I ignored.  He sent another message under original name and said he really wanted it, begging me to accept his offer,  and would pay.  Figured I would let it ride because winter is almost over, etc .  Somehow he pays with an eCheck the second time and then starts bitching when its not shipped after a day despite the fact that the check was still being processed.  Should've trusted my instinct but was hoping to unload that item.  

post #26158 of 30465
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNeedMachine View Post


Search Google for styleforum ebay blacklist - it exists - you need to ask for shared access - i think it's still @Brianpore ...

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by txwoodworker View Post
 

I agree it's a drop in the d-bag bucket, but it's better than nothing.

 

Yes.  A tiny bit of my belief that decency will someday be achieved has been restored.

post #26159 of 30465
Quote:
Originally Posted by txwoodworker View Post
 

It's still maintained, but I'm happy to share.

This may include some that are on my personal shit list only, so use at your own risk. (Click to show)
**iamtheprincess**, 09barsik, 09susanbrown, 0f525ac6569249ac5baeaf84cebc625d243499013, 1216rasen, 12345zook, 12966euclid, 1468graciela, 1600grand, 1evygirl, 1ststarboarder, 2010dogs2121, 2011jclk23, 2014usneiv, 2983937505a025cfbc4c00d568357eb2590874599, 2fanofjordan3losangeles, 3363solomon, 35vitesse, 37, 3979al, 3bf8343713231a793d802a14c140680571fc088b01765911694, 3lpeter123, 4888laurag, 4secman, 501stcommander, 504boyzfootball, 56curveball, 5tudorlmw, 635mad, 6ca3feaeea631018c342e91c58452bb61153042511, 79littlebu2, 88nowayjosue, 951sugarbear33, 978johnt, a0173380782, aantran, aantwine, ackdreamer, adakiss232, addus5, aeagain082477, aehwa2011, afam1986, agapiosfurniture, agri123, agustirrinin1965, ahlem805, ajb7388, alla121315, allardyce_collectables, aloradavid, ambermarks6446, ambulatoryman, ameet625, amgc03, amonrai, amrockdj, anacoluthe70, andersonfr, andremart-2009, andreysssooo, angad_invincible, anglogogo, annamala, anne-marie, anniesplit, antiquecollector62, applehk2006, aragon2011, ardenyang, aricw2000, arlove79, arthoom, astepabve, atb399088, atomic.punk, atticchaser, austin104, av071476, avaandashton, avraham1, awashi9325, azapatae, azeemsahib2012, aznwaysa, b1324dog, badgarcia, bajeu03, balearic-outlet, balou61757, bamafutbal, bangsomethinginjack, barganhuntrzz, baseballfan101ce, batman705, bayway-2013, bbqmaster44, beautybar2010, beb39**, belfastaccount, belhen12, benjen08, bernardor2011, bernieshusband, bernoukh, bevo41, bfink, bgibgi, bidraper911, bigbadbundy69, bigbowtie, bigjohnnylaw69, bigredbarn1850, bikingnrjg, bill569blue, billtwyford2359, birdnest!, blackout_deals23, bloodchild1061, blu260601, blueeyesjones, bluetacobill, bmoneyak, bmwassoc25hc, bob.law69, bobby, bobperkinsnara, bones-aust, bonsubuys, bostonrj, botislad70, bradjero, brant_harry, brf0, brianking36, bristolapparel, bronsonebaay, brown4c, bruno_typer, bshi1355124p1a, bullet_park, bunnymen2011, burberry2, business-999, buyer.usa, ca-rewa, ca368, capt7738, carla007007, catsblanche, cavalete74, cbalbuena05, cckk04, cerealxx, cerwin3816, chanelb98, chapoo.2008, charlesl9051, charlottepos, charoffu9, chefsdelite2010, chess_star, chewychew2011, chicagoseller60610, chickcubed, chicklet2001, chillhampt, chrislopez1991, chrismartinss01, chrismartinss02, chrismartinss03, chrismartinss04, chrismartinss05, chrismartinss06, chrismartinss07, chrismartinss08, chrismartinss09, chrismartinss10, chrismartinss11, chrismartinss12, chrismartinss13, chrismartinss14, chrismartinss15, chrismartinss16, chrismartinss17, chrismartinss18, chrismartinss19, chrismartinss20, chrismartinss21, chrismartinss22, chrismartinss23, chrismartinss24, chrismartinss25, chrismartinss26, chrismartinss27, chrismartinss28, chrismartinss29, chrismartinss30, chrismartinss31, chrismartinss32, chrismartinss33, chrismartinss35, chrismartinss36, chrismartinss37, chrismartinss38, chrismartinss39, chrismartinss40, chrismartinss41, chrismartinss42, chrismartinss43, chrismartinss44, chrismartinss45, chrismartinss46, chrismartinss47, chrismartinss48, chrismartinss49, chrismartinss50, chrismartinss51, chrismartinss52, chrismartinss53, chrismartinss54, chrismartinss55, chrismartinss56, chrismartinss57, ciccio-us, citron411, classifiedclothing, cleanshower, clovercut, clwrs, cmontuori, cncy11, colar110, cole1381, coliercars, consigliere731, conte623marcel, coolstuffyouneed2011, cooltokyo, cotlch12, counterstrike4545, cree062, csuf26966, csulb666, curatorcollections, cxm2264, dachang2, dallas-kl, dancandi007, daniilidis2023, dany_1901, daquan_dunlap01.dnd180, darkitty84, dave5027, davidq1107, davidstore006, dd2418, dealexplosion, dealin$don, deano969, debdeb3636, delicasente, delikyan852012, delivery_dragon, delrosariosilve, delroy718_123, dena6145, denbear6742, desesseintes-2007, designermaison, devante1995, dfpyne, diamindog, diem0772, digital55k, diioriodiesel5.9, dkade821, dkeahl, dlanjqud071, dlm1941, dmbdave, dmojmj, dombulas, donald606, doug_k5, downtowngirl2007, dpaul00, dsquared2steve2008, dsresq, dtn4030, duckjustaduck, dullyamullya2, dumsyl111, dunas-2006, dweeb001, dweezbob, dyke4279, earlobis, earthtoocold, eastwood63, ecom_vn, ed-e-vedder, edenresident, edisto321, elgrob-biz6k, elmersglu654, elvis_decanters, emelec2007, emoora83, empls, eric_scott_harstad, eshghcapades, eth9, ethanaddie, f01c234291aebd96c342e91c58452bb6264105082, f688b6cc8392cbe4, fabjian, face.270, farfromcommonprojects, farokhete, fast2005gtmust, fastdog4225, fcbchampofworld, fdny1715, fgamero_88, fic_payment, finmandan, floridaqualitycars, flt2ngo, fluxmsstyler, flyfishingnorcal, foos3707, forkixx, forresterjambo, franceparis321, francisco_fumon, frankstanleynielsen, freshlike1000, frosty32962, fuzzymunkypantz, gaffer008, gamedayvape, garcijgajos, garza.fidel, gatra2006, gatti02, gazluk, gempro, genever, georgeternersesov, gettingstuffskiing, gforcepole, giambrone76, giftgallery705, godiwaly, golfmarvin, good9411, goodieakko, gorilla0916, gqmagic, gr8benny, grahmando, grapewrath, grassi92, green10r, guccigirl_505, gvseng, h45d089, hamptons333, hananasi, hawaboy, hawpescottsdale, healyena, heather_louise21, hellos550, henrybalbuena, hepkat, hi630, hiandrea12, hmsdreadnought, holyisyourname3, hot_bit, htown15aaron, hullyepta, humancoke, ibis_yeti_bonty_fatchance, idc, ifespino, ihsustaenim555, ihussein85, ilovetobuy200015, imrichie33, ingood.nick, insurgent78, integralehf303, intsales, irishpride85, irmawarren392012, isthisitt, istominstanislav, j2p200, jak_lowr, jameskent0, jamestreat, jancot150, jasoncrex, jasonmarshalljazz, jaspritz518, jaydee8710, jayloxx2, jayquint1, jazzman6, jbaja, jbee007, jcbballer23, jcheckler, jcp10151979, jcra6365, jdmrsxjdm, jeanhenrywithyou80, jeffreyjeck, jeloranta, jeremyjohn2121, jessie.kahn, jessychow, jhauben, jimerson37, jjam3524, jjtaylor19, jkk112273, jlar_05, jlew191, jmcldenny3, jmr4pc9, jnnyhung, jodiclivingston, joe32288, joed2413, joevillamd, joeycalderazzo, joeyericka2882, johnathansaciperere, johnblade187, johnw574, jonahbear707, jorg_chil, jorhe1969, joshywonder, josuedmc, jpham19, jpwbronxbomber8u1d, jra9314, jrc28191428, jrpt21, jsdr1976, jspencer.617, jtho9033, juancarlos350, juicy_gossip, julio6632, juliuskojo, juniorgoose, justinhollis6292012, k2mass, kaiserguo, kamilahwon, karbarwul, karimpineth, kathleeninoa19, kathshop5, katy_my, kauf_ich_hier, kayykuek, kcollins3106, kedakeda, keikonjared, kemi_williamsxxx55, kenbinga, kengage, kennykandola, kerrxx50, kevinbrown2015, keynotebpro2, kflouis, kglaittli, khanmome666, kieron3927, kierrandomari, kingowos, kirbycarmen96, kklu-2015, knowyourghosts03, kpin2012, kr_li39, kylej1492, laalcantarilla, lab4r, labwebspindoctor, ladwatch, laggy4g63, lagkagehuset, lagonda8, lamont.paul, lamtunglai, lanvy-nyc, laretro, larrykint, lauriesdolls, lbkenny1, lbtrader1985, ldavid516, leeandlee08, leo_lara, leontrad2, leothelion2323, levshin, liberalsrstupid, lilsexy1961, lizkar29, llvhokie, longdv, looods, lopp098, lordingok205, lordingok217, lovedesignersclothes, lovelycashmere, loveskove123, loveslakers2010, lsufan005, lucky*joan, lucky171717, lucky_yur_cute, lucyhenry08, lunarock0211, lussodiluca, lxlfeng, m_ivan_k, macdeejohn, maderj, majabu7174, majkey*, mam030342, man_alsoin_black, mangobayoutlet, marc961111, marcianello, marco-bot, mariesue74, markmakeem, maryricky2009, masoud54, matandnes, matchooo, mawgie333, maybach4life, mcclain1914, mdctimekeeper, mecmecboi2009, meestro, meganfish, melville6, meniputipu2011, metal11games, mexicanwardragoon, mgretche, miccon06, michaelhedinii, michal9033, michelle7772011, mikeb.716, mikelan14, mikicha2014, milesdavis917, miricles, misswinki, mmuporky, modernimage3, momoiro85, monavince, mondfisch*, morry82, mortar_and_mint, mosgeiko, moshe449, mother3of, mr.pr1ce, mr_mens_wear, mrandmrsltb, mrelsalvador, mrfashionz, mrthz, mslips76, msnfl, mswwpb, mullendkeith, museinstruments, mynameisgeorgevictor, myssa754, nathanpm, neil_kumar7, newprocess, nhveribivore, nicatnit, nisamai, nitrosailer1986, nnaidu, northslcpa2aye, npwolley, oceanwav40ztx, octaylor, octivainc, offer_your_best, oliver_zj, olivia*h*, oluwole1, oops2016, organic_sound, oscaromar5.0, osin101, overclockedcpu43*, paddendae, padthai4me, painetrain05, pandabanana2013, patrick.ashby, pavkon55569, pb62, pcrowhurst, petelebu81, petkoc, ph9t9pmr70, phaedrus03, philipaskren, phillyfineoh, philp954, phishshtick, picolabetty, pkelleyavr, playbug83, pmso180, pnitools, pobijeda, pointshyofgenius, polofrench, pololover77, pongochichi, poombaburg, poorgradstud, pore100-kr, porkcrackers, porkspaun, pottermomma, powernutrient, prettylefty80, probrewer, prosperity07, prowler_in_the_yard, puddytattn, pujalok, purplerain79.2012, purpleraindrops, pvtcounsel, pwdlady, pyciaramitaro, qelsem, ra-newbe, rac1081963, raging_bull_ron, rambleon365, ransotamm, rappatrippletee, rashida404, rayxlui, rdheadedrealtor, rdma196, rdsdonut, recon1223, redda777, redlines918michael, redliter1, redstripe83, reedmommy, reenilf, regiorgione, renren1130, retro-21, rg1219_77, ricardocr30, rich67sleep, rickt_1, rinachic, ritzjoseph71-us, rms_344, rnishitoyo, robfrankj, robidasp, rodajass, rolfeantrim, rollin1113, romeoann, rosabic.sgj6czpnv, rotweinliebhaberin, rozzentertainment08, rplu3124, rtlalonde5eox, rtr7572, rtte30122, rubberchin, rubixcubez23, rusgib, russeiii, russianmobsterkelman, rwastoria, ryank3epfresh, saer626, salesrat6, salt-lake, sammartin14, samsamxc001, santana_row, sarahsboutique10, sayeed718, scottsmax, scswestport, scyldb, seanneilson, seikoo_2009, selket310, seojindad1123, sfranco2475, shar_williams019, shar_williams920, shark.ftc, shaunwilliams, shem-brab, shermsesh, shine641018, shipwrecked*chic, shistawtc, shootingxrays, shopjnfrtang, shopp_24h, shortay818, shurmersta, sillybeep, simpleman622, sirsundsiri, sj1690, skleesk, smartmasha, smgeigle, smith_williamsxx111, smjbldv, smorrison4, sniperkent, soldierkev03, sologabe2012, solomotor205, soupie.aieref6us, specky44, spiritoffreedom-rodmiller, sprjet1992, spy00se7en, sridge123, srt8talk, ssachdev123, sskyway, starinmymine11, steeljg8, steeltrap(ny), stegic, stephen42010, stephen_nguyen, stepstowardfundraising, steve, stevek2001, steven1072, stevendkurtz48, stobels_uk, straynoir123, studiotan, stuee06, suave1007, sucker1988, suecamp11, suga2416, sun_lightx0, sunbelt5200, sungja, supermart8, surfside90210, susansweiss, swedishsun, symbal123, t_martinez161, tactilechimp, tag44, tamerlane570, tanitanity, tata120481, tdog61070, tdotsteel, teddyned, tedsalad0, teenagezombies, terryanthony61, texasdawn2010, th.otter, thaiban, the.real.deale, the_dude002, theatre69man, thekinglouisvdon, thelionsgarden, themodelaguy, theruddick, thespokenword, thirdeggbay, thomas.559, thomasetsophie, tigersamurai81, timsamjess, titutitu22, tmplu816, tnyvldz, toastersbright, toddbe, tomasstan, tonya071971, tonylamp12, tonylamp13, tonylamp7, toronadojohnny, tracemusaxx10, treasuredcoll, treasuretrance, tripeltrucc, trrobbins, trueshiny, truespecialist, tsuma-399, turica11, twagner1226, ty_va07, tysonz2507, ucla-j30, ugafan115, ugwums, uk.suky, ukrsoldier, umair4land, universitysettlement, us-unac, valley.of.the.dolls, valuedmerchandise, vango4396, veronikahunter, vibeout, victorianumber203, vintagebuenosaires, vistaway2801, voilaauto, vonbockfarm, vweam, walleeezy, warreblai_0, warreng7007, wayne57-2013, wcasilla17, weat_wall, weikkos_place, welcometobobtown, westcoastgent306, wfiedor, whywhyb732, williamburties, williamsukt, willyfera, winstoncane, winstonkim2011, wiscfarmer, wjddbssla, wk_craft1321, wllinc, wmchulo69, wolverine83-ru, wolvie2481, wonkaboywonka, woodcraftsman_jt, wowniceshirt, wsennette3, wuqinggongwqg, wwoo1591, wwwbingo-bongo81com, x00x00x, xanakp, xavier107, xe.meme, xena_*_zowie, xenoknight1982, xxkingxx, yazielnoa2011, yeawatever, yellowkrs, yessir247, ykimstan, yoohoo333, youcandreambig, zahid10454, zaidunzaidun, zakk_the_master, zamora1611, zappadip, zavtra_dnem, zenguy101, zeroevolution, zeta06mankit, zikster_ii, zilowski, ziraph, zonabb11, zuluspook2, gatorhat@aol.com, godiwaly@msoe.edu, jeffsk@shore.net, npmueller@gmail.com

I agree it's a drop in the d-bag bucket, but it's better than nothing.

Boy, that Chris Martin not only makes bad music, but he's also a crappy eBay buyer.

post #26160 of 30465
Quote:
Originally Posted by OolongT View Post



My response would be:
Quote:
Wot the fok did ye just say 2 me m8? i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked ova 300 chocolate globbernaughts frum tha corner shop. im trained in street fitin' & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil bellend w/ a fit mum & fakebling. ill waste u and smash a fokin bottle oer yer head bruv, i swer 2 christ. ya think u can fokin run ya gabber at me whilst sittin on yer arse behind a lil screen? think again wanka. im callin me homeboys rite now preparin for a proper scrap. A roomble thatll make ur nan sore jus hearin about it. yer a waste bruv. me crew be all over tha place & ill beat ya to a proper fokin pulp with me fists wanka. if i aint satisfied w/ that ill borrow me m8s cricket paddle & see if that gets u the fok out o' newcastle ya daft kunt. if ye had seen this bloody fokin mess commin ye might a' kept ya gabber from runnin. but it seems yea stupid lil twat, innit? ima ****e fury & ull drown in it m8. ur ina proper mess knob.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions