You can ship it back if you so desire. However, I would assume that the refund did not come from the seller. You are probably being reimbursed directly from PayPal.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum at Paris Market Week 2016 - Capsule, Tranoi, Man Shows Last post on 1/15/16 at 9:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Yesterday at 9:30 pm in Classic Menswear
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) Last post on 3/10/17 at 6:17am in Classic Menswear
- The official list of online stores Last post on 12/7/16 at 2:35pm in Streetwear and Denim
- SOLD! Onward Kashiyama brand, Magee of donegal navy donegal tweed Jacket size 34/36Short, perfect... Last post on 2/24/17 at 5:12pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
How can I keep my raw denim jeans (Levis 510) from fading?
Last edited: 3/23/16
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Miami Shopping: 3 Great StoresLast edited: 3/22/16
- What are denim "slub"? What is selvedge? Common denim...Last edited: 3/23/16
- Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions - Page 1721post #25801 of 325221/10/16 at 5:14pmpost #25802 of 325221/10/16 at 11:39pmpost #25803 of 325221/11/16 at 10:22ampost #25804 of 325221/11/16 at 10:25amQuote:
Why do people bother to take the time to send an email telling an ebay seller that their item is overpriced? These people have MUCH more time than I do. When I see something outrageously priced, I just move on. If it was something I REALLY REALLY wanted, I might watch it, but insulting the seller seems like a dumb move.post #25805 of 325221/11/16 at 10:31amQuote:Originally Posted by Nobleprofessor
Why do people bother to take the time to send an email telling an ebay seller that their item is overpriced? These people have MUCH more time than I do. When I see something outrageously priced, I just move on. If it was something I REALLY REALLY wanted, I might watch it, but insulting the seller seems like a dumb move.
@DanM is just giving us an update on an old friend. elvis_decanters has tried the same bullshit maneuver with many of the SF members. He uses this tactic to try to get you to lower the price on a tie that he wants.post #25806 of 325221/11/16 at 10:33amQuote:Originally Posted by drlivingston
is just giving us an update on an old friend. elvis_decanters has tried the same bullshit maneuver with many of the SF members. He uses this tactic to try to get you to lower the price on a tie that he wants.
Indeed. I'm corresponding with him for fun at this point. Here was his last response:
If nobody pays asking price for anything, I'm fascinated by how he shops for groceries, buys gas, etc.post #25807 of 325221/11/16 at 12:41pmpost #25808 of 325221/11/16 at 1:19pmpost #25809 of 325221/11/16 at 3:32pmpost #25810 of 325221/11/16 at 4:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by txwoodworker
Wow, I've never won a claim without calling. I assumed they auto-rejected that shiz. But I guess on the buyer side, they're more likely to auto-accept.
Going to brag here, to keep the pure capitalism down in the thrift thread. I found 2x Arc't jackets and a Burberry jacket on Friday at a thrift. The arc were true thrift pricing, the Burb at $40, turns out they're both the "good" kind, both retailing for more than $500
I'll do better with each of those than with the burb should I ever when I sell it (pfffft like I won't sell it, eventually).
Speaking of a claim, I filed my first claim for a lost item via USPS, anyone have experience with that?
Dead Bird resale is pretty awesome!post #25811 of 325221/11/16 at 6:53pm
Haha wow, I nearly posted this guys name here about a week or so ago. First message, "The tie is worth 15 not 30." I say fine make an offer. Second message "Priority with insurance and delivery confirmation?" I say no I ship everything priority but ties, ties go first class. Third, "Expedited means priority, not snail mail, which means you have to ship priority. The Feds don't care about people cheap enough to send snail mail, it could take a week or a month if ever. Snail mail is for cheap people," (I ship all ties for free mind you). I ask if he sees the irony in calling someone cheap when he's making this big of a deal over a 15 dollar tie and to not make an offer. Block him. Fourth message, "Blocks are for babies." Continues going on and on until I tell him that I've never dealt with anyone who has whined and complained like this. He stops. Guess I'm not as lucky as I thought I was and others have had the good fortune of dealing with this individual.post #25812 of 325221/11/16 at 6:59pmpost #25813 of 325221/11/16 at 8:15pmpost #25814 of 325221/11/16 at 8:41pmpost #25815 of 325221/11/16 at 8:46pmQuote:
Plebs... SMH. The actual first rule of negotiation is not, "don't negotiate against yourself," it is, "insult your opponent frequently and aggressively."
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 25 seconds ago
- › What stereo(s) do you listen to? What do you want? 1 minute ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › E.G. Cappelli Store now LIVE! 5 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 5 minutes ago
- › Pant's too tapered? 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Carmina Sizing Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Roda Linen Scarf by robxznyc
- › Destin Surl Dedo Square Scarf by robxznyc
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...